**The day i hit Goal Weight 119lbs (8 stone7lbs)** over 17 stone gone forever. XD

Congratulations!!! What an amazing achievement. You must feel so good about yourself. I hope everyone who joins Minimins reads this thread because what an inspiration you are, to prove what can be achieved. Best of luck for the future. :)

Wow, wow , wow what a woman. I choked up reading your post and admire you so much for what you've achieved. Thanks so much for sharing your journey as it helps those of us with long journeys ahead of us believe that its possible to lose weight and change our lives for the better.

I wish you so much happiness and hope you enjoy your life as a beautiful slim woman xxx

Amazing... I hope that I can stay as motivated as you are!!!

You're such an inspiration! I only hope this time next year I have that dream body I have always wanted. Congratulations! x

it was the same diet i tryed time and time again just dont know how/why it worked this time to be honest i think i got to that stage where i was so low ad full of self hate that i just couldnt/didnt want to go on living like that and my hate spured me on.. one day at a time and small changes are best , i believe everything i did was a change of lifestyle and now my whole live is dfferent and i feel more then confident i will be able to maintain..

hope this helped? xx

Massive congrats on your weight loss :) you look fantastic! Such an inspiration xxxx

Amazing such an inspiration xxxx

And so are yours crazylilblond, amazing pics love

Back