The Diary of a Yo Yo

Hi,

Bit of a busy day as ever.

Work until 4.30 had a physio appointment which was great I can use the step machine at the gym now. She is happy with my progress and I have lost a stone since she started looking after me.

Food wise was o.k

Breakfast was weetabix with milk and a bannana
Lunch Tesco light choices chicken bake
Dinner was salad as I was picking on it when cooking things for today.

good day today
Had my review - was advised that I need training. I totally agreed.
After work I went for a walk with Skinnydawn, Gwyn and Mark.

My food today was good.

Breakfast was quiche,
lunch was chicken salad
tea was a picnic by the lake on our walk.
Duck salad, quiche , baked eggs, savoury roulade and carrot cakes.

Great day :)

Yes it's been a lovely day Sue x I think Gwyn enjoyed the walk too x

You too hun x I'm so stuffed now! I was full up when we got home but those last two carrot cakes were calling me so I had them for supper with a nice milky coffee.

So out of the 11 syns I've had today, half of them were used on cake lol! Xx

Well done you! I was chained to the cooker making tea for everyone tonight.
I did think of you though! Xx

Hello all. Hope you all had a good weekend.:)
I decided to use my syns differently this week. Monday to friday planned to only use 10 syns:eek: a day. As I have had a few ciders during the weekend:rolleyes:. Food has been on plan all weekend missed dinner today as I was doing my nans garden.
I'm also trying the easy plan for the next few days. Hopefull tge changes will kick my weight loss.:)

Finding it difficult to keep track of everything at the moment.

A goldfish could remember more than me.

Yesterday I for got my dinner . Today I forgot that I had booked a Zumba class until I had promised to meet up for dinner tonight. ( managed to cancel before I was charged for not going. )

Good point of the day I have booked a long weekend away in chesterfield. Friday to Tuesday in November. We have checked the area and there are loads to do what ever the weather. :)

Hi SSS :)

Just popped in to say hello. How are you getting on?

Good part of the day today.
I was given a target at work and I made it just in time. (ish )
Went for a 5k walk with a good friend from my Thursday weigh in group. He made some chicken kebabs. I brought some cans of drink. Normally skinny dawn joins us. Really strange without her.
Bad Point - Forgot my breakfast and lunch so I ended up with M & S sandwiches.:eek:

So on the whole a good day :rolleyes:
Finished off with a speedy vegie cottage pie.

Morning All.
Sorry not been on for a while. It's been a mad few weeks. My auntie has been sectioned for medication assesment. Looks like she will be there for some time.
My dad is her full time carer and my mum has lost all of her confidence in driving. She has not driven for 3 years (6 months of that time she was in ITU with Guillan Barry Syndrome. )
Hey ho. Finally finding a way to ballance everything again.
So totally focused on SW and Lost 3.5 lb last week. (4 on week before with.on idear how :what:)
Put my name down for 2 legs bums and tum classes and a zumba class before next WI. Would be so great if I can do another 3.5 before next Thursday.
Must go as Gardening over at my nans today. loads to do whilst the weather good. :):)

Sent from my GT-S5830 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Glad you're back Suzanne! Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back