The Diary of a Yo Yo

Thanks Dawn.I've got my app back :D May not be fully on plan this weekend but looking forward to catching up with some old friends on saturday night. Xx Now I'm back I've got no where to hide :cool::cool: Sent from my GT-S5830 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Suzanne x

Glad youve got the app back now. I hope you don't have any more problems.

I think you've just got to enjoy the weekend and perhaps flexi syn it? Either way just get back on plan when you can.

Btw I'm writing this with the keyboard you gave me! it's really strange ... my ipad feels more like a little lappy lol! But its certainly quicker to type on so thank you very much for giving it to me.

Oh, and I don't know about you but I wasn't too well last night! I wont give you tmi but the IBS was a nightmare :( I dont know if it was something I ate at the pub or at wi? I did have 2 scan bran muffins and im wondering if that might have aggravated it?

Anyway, have a good day xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Finally got the app working on my phone. Hopefully it will stay. Can't wait for my upgrade in January. :)

So i`m realy focused an want to just maintain as I have some family meals and christmas things ahead. Then look as setting a target date in the new year. :rolleyes:

Sent from my GT-S5830 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good day yesterday.
Breakfast was linda Mc Cartneys sausages, dry fried egg and 2 massive mushrooms.
Lunch was a chicken salad sandwich with pot of chopped veggies and a pack of baked crisps (5 syns )
Dinner was lamb, shank , roast potatoes, new potatoes , mixed veg and some auntie bessie yorkshires. :):) will add up the syns and cut down in the week.:):)

O.k I'm back. :)
I have realised that I need mini mims to keep me on track.
It's like going to group and not staying. So kicking my self.
On a positive note I have not put all my weight back on. I just need to get the weight moving. :mad:
However going to York gor s few days on Friday. :banghead: :banghead: lol

Sent from my GT-I9300
using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning all.
York was fantastic. We must have walked miles.
Food was great I followed the plan as much as I could as was pleasantly surprised with my weigh in on Thursday. Only 1.5 lb on.
This has spured me to plan my week and write a shopping list so last night I went to Tesco with Dawn and got my shopping and kept everything to plan :D:D:D:D:D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Attachments

• 1396076198072.jpg
    1396076198072.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 28
Hi.
Last week I gained half a pound. This week I lost 1.5 lb. Even after wine, chips and an indian with a nan and poppadoms.
So l'm going to use my new lunch box every lunch time.
I got it from family bargains. :)
Put your super free in the large section the your free foods in the smaller section. ;).
Will try and post my food on here. Have a good weekend guys xxxx

Attachments

• 1397195537885.jpg
    1397195537885.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 56
Day 1 back on plan.
Breakfast = Wheat crunch (HE B) weighed out with skimmed milk ( HE A ) measured.
Cup of coffee.
Filled up 1 ltr water bottle with sugar free squash.

Snack = 2 boilled eggs. ( half way down bottle)

Lunch = chicken and bacon salad with 70% less fat salad cream.

Snack = 2 apples

Tea = chicken and veg bake toppex with celeriac.
Feeling in control. :)

Re-fill water bottle.

Snack = Frozen berries in a mix of Quark and fat free yoghurt. :)

Last edited:
Been away from home since my last post. All back to normal now for a few days. So no excuses. Day planned
Breakfast wheetabix (b) with milk (a).
Lunch is veggie bake ( home made free on all plans)
Dinner tonight is chicken, bacon and veg hotpot.
No pudding and I have got loads of cleaning to do. ( body majic lol)

Found u ! :D But no salad posts ? Where have u hid them hun and well done on your 3.5lb loss !

Kay xx

I am sorry Kay. I was so busy I kept forgetting.
Going to do the salad challenge again this week :D
Now it looks like my mum is going to be o.k and my nan is getting a little bit better.So a maintain this week. Hopefuly I will have some mini time. Xxx
The posting of my food diary starts today.:)
Bring it on !!!

I am sorry Kay. I was so busy I kept forgetting.
Going to do the salad challenge again this week :D
Now it looks like my mum is going to be o.k and my nan is getting a little bit better.So a maintain this week. Hopefuly I will have some mini time. Xxx
The posting of my food diary starts today.:)
Bring it on !!!

Morning Suzy :), oh hope your mum and nan are ok hun. Glad to hear your back on the plan. I have added everyones names to the challenge this week. I don't know if you have done your salad shopping already ? Last night I have changed the guidelines for the challenge, all the participants have read and understood them. I think it might be worth your while going on the Salad Challenge thread to make sure you are onboard with how it works. If you have any questions feel free to ask me on there. There is also a template that gets filled out at the end of each day where u post your food. Once you are happy with it all just post on there and let me know what day you want to start and I will add your name to the spreadsheet for the results. I will also need to know what day you get weighed ?

Kay xx

Hey Suzy :p, hope your having a lovely Saturday ! I just saw your food on the challenge thread, yum yum yum ! Looking forward to your eats today. I have commented on the Challenge Thread too. Well done on completing DAY 1 of the Challenge ! :D Your doing brill hun and I know will have a smashing loss next week ! :):)

Kay xx

Back