The dreaded star week!

I suffer quite bad with mine at weigh in, I just try to drink as much water as I can and some herbal tea. I've learnt to take it on the chin now if I gain as I usually get a good loss the following week :)

I lost 2.5lb this week on mine! I was very surprised.

I think it depends on which day you are when you're weighed, as last month I gained 0.5lb.

It's my first week of Slimming World, and it's my star week too... I'm dreading getting weighed because
1: I'm not sure if I've done it right.
2: I'm on star week and I've bloated and craving like mad.

I've been drinking a lot of water with lemon in to 'cleanse' so *fingers crossed* that I keep it together and don't fall off the wagon before the wheels even spun once.

It never really affects my WI on the week, its usually the week after which I have a tiny loss :confused:

Reading my posts on the first page on here and I'd only joined slimming world a month before that awwww seems so long ago lol well I did get my BMI down to below 30 and got my pill changed, I'm now on Yasmin so take pill free weeks, I've found when I am on a pill free week and get 'star week' I can gain anything upto 5lb! Now I'm at target though I just don't get weighed that week, I still go to group but just don't weigh and my consultant is fine with that. On the cerazette pill when you don't have any breaks star week can turn up whenever it wishes and the weight thing just never affected me.

I've not had a period since my first week on SW, not sure if it's menopausal or just the various stresses I'm currently dealing with, however I feel like I need a good period to drain off some bloating and give me a good loss as I feel like I've come to a standstill lately.

Reading my posts on the first page on here and I'd only joined slimming world a month before that awwww seems so long ago lol well I did get my BMI down to below 30 and got my pill changed, I'm now on Yasmin so take pill free weeks, I've found when I am on a pill free week and get 'star week' I can gain anything upto 5lb! Now I'm at target though I just don't get weighed that week, I still go to group but just don't weigh and my consultant is fine with that. On the cerazette pill when you don't have any breaks star week can turn up whenever it wishes and the weight thing just never affected me.

This happens me each month. And For the firat few months I was in bits. I got ao upset after being good for a week and gaining .5lb to 5.5lb in a week. And being 100% on plan. I cannot wait to lower another 10lbs (ish) to get off Cerazette

I don't tend to see a big gain, but I feel v v bloated, the wort part is the craving stodge x

Back