The Final Push- 6.5 pounds to go......

Good on you for your pineapple snacks despite a long shift! 25syns isn't so bad- it'll all average out if you drop your syns a little!
And we'll done on 3lbs!! Brilliant result- so close to target now it must feel amazing :) have a fab weekend and as you say, plan for life so if you stray a bit, enjoy it, and get back on it next week! Xx

Fridays Food Diary-
sorry for very late post!!! ran ouy of time and now away with family, so quick run down on yesterdays food:

Breakfast: eggy bread (heb), pineapples

Lunch: frittata with eggs potatoes mushrooms tomatoes onion lettuce spinach cucumber mayo (0.5)

Dinner: pasta, courgettes, mushrooms passata mozzarella (hea)

Snack: 2 x nakd cocoa delight (13)

Syns: 13.5

Saturday's Food Diary- so far

Breakfast: mushroom and bacon omelette, fry light

Snack: 2 soft mints (?) apple

bridesmaid dress shopping so out a lot of the day, now just waiting for a bbq lunch/dinner, loads of lean meat and salad so should be ok!

Normal Service Resuming!!!!

Monday's Food Diary:

Back home now, had a great weekend away seeing friends and family so unable to post as much as would like. I hope you all had a good weekend and start to the week.

Breakfast: omelette- eggs, bacon, mushrooms. apple

Lunch: turkey salad- lettuce, cucumber, spinach, lighter than light mayo (0.5) brown bread roll (heb), banana, apple. Danio (1) nakd cocoa delight (6.5)

Dinner: prawn stir fry with vegetables- mushrooms, peppers, onion, garlic, baby corn, mangetout, pak choi, broccoli, courgettes, noodles, danio (1)

Drinks: water
Syns : 9 + 2 and hea planned for my chocolate ice cream using milk and highlights = 11 syns

Exercise: nothing! lots of housework and food shopping.

Good food day, really want so see a loss on the scales on Saturday, we have a meal out on Friday evening which is bad timing but I am driving so won't be drinking and will stick with on plan food choices!

Glad you had a good weekend and back on plan today! Hope you get your loss on Saturday- maybe you could do a couple of success express days for a boost?
How did bridesmaids dress shopping go? I can't decide where to take my girls!
Your prawn stir fry sounds yummy xx
fingers crossed for a loss, good idea to do success express, i'll have a look at the sticky and see if i can get my head round it, we went to a shop near Birmingham- i'll find out the name for you and the make of the dress. The stir fry was very yummy, we get a pack some of the stir fry vegetables from sainsburys then bulk it up with even more veg- well tasty, hope your getting on ok.xxx

Tuesday's Food Diary:

Ok food day, felt hungry but think I was just feeling a bit down. Need to realise food doesn't make these feelings better and I would achieve more if I deal with these emotions instead.

Breakfast: 2 weetabix (heb), 125mls ss milk (half a hea), 0.5 tsp sugar (0.5) banana

Snack: 2 x danio (2), pineapple

Lunch: jacket potatoes, 15grams cheddar cheese (half a hea) salad leaves, cucumber, spring onion, half tbsp lighter than light mayo (0.5),

Snack: 2x mint shaper bars (8)

Dinner: peas, broadbeans, leeks, onion, risotto rice, chicken stock, lighter chocolate mousse (3.5)

Syns:14.5

Exercise: walking

Need to get out of this low mood, hopefully tomorrow I will feel a bit more positive!

Wednesday's Food Diary:

Busy day, kept me from eating too much!

Breakfast: omelette- eggs, bacon, mushrooms. banana

Snack: Grapes

Lunch: Paella- peppers, mushrooms, carrots, onion, petit pois

Snack: Pineapple

Dinner: homemade beef cheese burger (hea and heb), wedges with paprika, onions, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, lighter than light mayo (0.5)

Syns:0.5

Exercise: 60 minutes walking

Your burger sounds delicious! I keep meaning to give these baby bel burgers a try- where you hide one in the middle and it melts?!
Must remember to buy mince.
Had a terrible day today both food and life wise! Hoping for a better day tomorrow xx
Oh no Rosie- are you ok? Hope your alright.
That burger with babybel in the middle sounds amazing, will have to try it. Last nighs dinner was very nice- its at meals like that were I don't feel like I'm trying to lose weight!

Hope things improve for you soon.xxx

Weigh In Result:
2 pounds off since my unofficial weigh in at home last week FIVE pounds off since my meeting two weeks ago, so pleased only 2 pounds to get to my target weight!!!!

Sundays Food Diary:

Busy bee, I was out friday evening and attempted to be as on plan as possible and it paid off with a 5 pound loss on the scales since my last weigh in two weeks ago. Saturday I worked a night shift and here we are Sunday already!!!

So today my food has been on plan:

Snack: grapes (in work!)

Breakfast: 125mls ss milk (part hea), 2 weetabix (heb), 1/2 tsp sugar (0.5), banana, plum

Snacks: Nakd cocoa delight (6.5), strawberry danio (1)

Lunch: omelette- eggs, ham, mushrooms, spring onion, tomatoes, lettuce, cucumber, 1/2 tsp lighter than light mayo (0.5)

Snack: Pineapple, pear

Dinner: chicken (rosemary and garlic), new potatoes, asparagus, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, spring onion, lighter than light mayo (0.5)

Snack: highlights 17 grams (3), 125mls ss milk (part of hea)

Syns: 12

Exercise: 30 minutes walking.

On plan day totally in the zone, really want to get to my target!!

Hope your all having a great Sunday evening.x

Wow you are very focused! And fab result with the 5lb loss, well done :) you are almost there now, any thoughts on maintaining? I think there was a thread on the main forum about it not so long ago.. X
Thank you for your message I am so close now, just need to keep focused, I can feel myself slipping into silly habits again, I really need to reign it in and get back on track

i hope your doing ok.
x

Terrible blog/poster!

I have been on plan 100% since Wednesday, really hoping my indulgence at the beginning of my sw week doesn't show a gain on the scales, I only have 2 pounds to lose to get to my target, I really don't think I will do it this week but I am going to keep syns low and eat super free and speed foods as much as I can, weigh in tomorrow so we shall see if I have managed to turn things around.

I think writing my food diary on here has helped me keep on track to my aim is to post a daily diary again, so I will be back on later today to update you on todays events!!

Have a great Friday.
x

Friday's Food Diary:

Really lovely day, though ate slightly off my original plan and not sure how this will affect me on the scales in the morning!

Breakfast: eggs, wholemeal bread 2 medium slices from 400gram loaf (heb) grapes

Lunch: frittata: eggs, potatoes, peppers, onion. baked beans spinach, lettuce. strawberries, grapes

Snack: slice of carrot cake (homemade by a friend) very lovely and a very small slice but no idea of syns!!!

Dinner: chilli and rice- lean beef, kidney beans, onion, peppers, mushrooms. Grapes

Not a perfect day but progress is being made, as the old me would have given up having gone off plan at the start of the week, I would not be going to weigh in tomorrow morning. and I probably would weigh more than my start weight by Christmas, when I would again think about losing weight, its not really about perfection for me its about making progress that will last a life time.

Hope tomorrow doesnt show a gain on the scales but if they do I know I can lose it again, I am back on track already and I actually feel so good eating properly and not all the rubbish I used to throw down my throat.

Have a great evening.
xxx

Good luck for tommorow . I've been inspired by your countdown diary and think I will start one when I have 7 lbs left which hopefully will be in a couple of weeks time. Hoping for at least 1 lb when I WI tommorow .
Xx

Good luck for tommorow . I've been inspired by your countdown diary and think I will start one when I have 7 lbs left which hopefully will be in a couple of weeks time. Hoping for at least 1 lb when I WI tommorow .
Xx

Back