The final push to target

Emmamb

Silver Member
Hello :wave:
A bit about me-I joined sw just over a year ago weighing in at my heaviest ever at 20st 1lb!
I'm now weighing in at 14st 9lb (just 1lb away from my 5 1/2 st award)
My target is set at 11st and my aim was to be at target by my 30th (21st sept this year) but as I'm now lighter than I have been in 10 years and due to all the exercise I do im shrinking away :) so have made the decision to up my target to 12st 8lb....I will still be 'overweight' but considering my bmi was 45+ when I started I think my gp should be more than happy with that weight.
My plan is to eventually lower my target but depending on how I feel and just 1/2 a stone at a time.
Anyway-I'm now 2st 1lb away from target and v excited to be reaching the last stage of my weightloss journey xx

Good look :D. I upped my original target too, my "ideal" weight is 10 stone, but i'm going for 11, see how I feel when I get there :)

Well so far so good today-had strawberries and grapefruit for breakfast and ham salad for lunch. Plus 5 mugs of green tea :)
Think I'm going to do a chicken stir fry for my tea xx

Will shortly be going for my 2nd run of the week-hoping to do 4 miles tonight :)
Also cooked cheesy pasta bake with garlic bread for the kids so trying my best to resist x

goingtobeskinnysoon said:
Wow! Amazing loss hun! Thought id come follow so we can motivate each other through the next 50/70 days! X

Thanks-im determined and nothing in the forseeable future to stop me :)

1.5lbs off this week- 1st 13.5lb to target :)

And if I've calculated right 50 days is 31st may :)
Today I've had strawberries & raspberries for breakfast
Lunch I had chip shop haddock (batter removed) with pea & onion purée
Tea's going to be a chunky chicken curry xx

Was 100% yesterday :) had strawberries and natural yoghurt for breakfast with some green tea & peppermint :)

Annoyed cos I really need to see my gp but been waiting till I was 14st 7lb so after weighing in at 1/2 a lb over that yesterday I thought I'd ring to book an appt-you have to ring up at 8am to get an appt and after trying for 20 mins I finally get thru only to be told that 1) my gp isn't in surgery today and 2)all routine appts with all the other docs have been taken...grrrr!!

Just tried a pair of boots on that's been kicking about in my wardrobe and they fit :) they're pull on 1's aswel that didn't fit without cutting circulation off a few weeks ago x

Been AWOL for a bit cos I've had a bad week and eaten everything in sight,feeling very fat and sluggish today :(
But back on it-100%,sneaky peak on scales shows a 3lb gain but gonna try and minimise that best I can xx

Well I was 100% yesterday :) which has spurred me on for today. Got a night shift tonight so gonna try and just take fruit with me xx

Well 3lb off for me this week taking me 1st 12lb away from target :)
I'm hopin to enter into a local 5k race in 4 weeks time so need to get my running head back on. Feel 100% focussed this week.

I'm now 14st 4lb (as off last Wednesday) my clothes target emwas always to be a 14 trs-then lately I decided I wanted to be a small 14 so I would b a 12 in some shops and 14 in others.
Anyway-today I fitted into a 14 jeans so I'm nearly there :)

Back