The Final Stretch!

-2lbs Well Done

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

woohoo well done! :woohoo:

wow Flash harry just looked at your stats you are smashing it!!! Any tips? x

not having a great week,been really hungry even more than when I was breastfeeding very strange! Hoping to not get a gain tomorrow a sts would be great.Hope you all having a good week on plan I will def be better next week :)

sts for me this week,little disappointed in myself as made some really silly choices at times but just felt more hungry than usual! Will try much harder as really want to see the 12s! Hope you all have good losses this week :) x

Decision made back to group on Monday :)

Hey Tamkat,

dont not be too hard on yourself, you are doing great! I've made some bad choices this week too, hoping I can pull it back over the weekend as OH is away so he can't tempt me with takeaways!
Good luck going back to group xx

Thanks Missy will try not to be too hard on myself my body is still adjusting after giving birth so need to remember to be kind to myself & be patient! I always make the mistake of waiting until I have about 4 or 5 stone to lose before joining group so joining group mon so I don't go backwards! Actualy really looking forward to it lol x

So I joined group on Monday weighing in at 13st 12 was bit of a shock was wearing clothes & was at tea time not morning but still disappointed Im nearer 14 stone than 13 & my scales need binning lol that being said ive accepted it ,thats my start point & being at group does keep you in check :) Doing ee which im struggling a bit with only 1 each of hex & don't really eat all that much meat but will continue with it this week & see how I get on for weigh in on mon.Hope you are all doing great with your weightlosses still a while longer before I get to the 12s but I will!!!

Good luck, tamkat. At least you've taken the step of joining group and, hopefully, this will pay off by focussing you a little more. :)

Kathy x

5.5 pounds off :)

wow Flash harry just looked at your stats you are smashing it!!! Any tips? x

Hi tamkat, so sorry I missed this!

wow 5.5lbs off that's brilliant well done!

as for me, it's been a long journey lol. I did SW for the first time in 2011 weighing 19st 1lb, and I lost 5 stone in about 8 months. Then unfortunately my marriage broke down so I 'stepped off' the wagon for a while. Before last Christmas I weighed and had regained 1st 12lbs, I was pretty chuffed that I hadn't just piled it all back on again to be honest but I made a promise to myself, now that my life is back on track lol, that I would lose that 1st 12lbs again, and then some more :) So I started the plan again in January, this time just on my own (I went to group previously). So I'm pretty close to that first goal of losing that 1st 12lbs, I've got 2lbs to go! I have stalled a bit over the last 2-3 weeks though. Stepped it up again this week so fingers crossed I might do it before Easter, we'll see!

Probably my one biggest tip is to always keep a food diary - and don't lie to yourself :D Write everything down. I definitely get better losses when I'm tracking my eating, and I can keep much better track of my syns and flex them around a bit more (I eat out a lot) if I know what I've had all week instead of guessing. It also helps keep me motivated if I write everything down, each week a new diary with last weeks weight loss and my overall loss recorded at the top, it's a feeling of achievement.

And for every day I'm on plan, I give myself a sticker on my food diary :D Sounds super-sad, don't laugh lol, but it helps haha

thankyou hun not sad at all I do have a note book which I write in & give myself a tick if ive had a good day :) must admit I don't write down the bad stuff though just end up putting a big fat X through the page lol maybe I should change that & write down every single morsel that goes in,its a scary thought as when I binge I don't think id have a page big enough to write it on!!

I always write it all down and try and syn it after I've had a binge. Not to beat myself up about it, but as a sort of educational exercise.

I stuffed HOW many syns in my mouth???!!!

It's a real eye opener. Having that awareness definitely makes me think twice next time I want a binge, or at least keep a better lid on it than I did before. Damage control :)

5.5lbs Amazing!!

Hope you are buzzing

Thankyou :) ive been doing green all this time before as didn't think ee would work for me but looks like it does & I do miss the 2 healthy extras but im using syns on extra milk & breadroll instead of chocolate so all good x

Hey, well done on the 5.5 loss thats amazing! you must be thrilled!

I haven't ever tried red or green, always been on EE and I really love the plan (never learnt what the others were as they were fazing them out)

1.5 off last week & 1lbs off last night its slow but going in the right direction :)

Back