The Final Stretch!

You are doing absolutely brilliantly, tamkat!!! Well done, you! 'Slow' and steady is meant to be best so just keep up the good work. :)

Kathy x

Thankyou,starting to feel quite comfortable in my own skin ,cant beat that feeling hope it lasts :)

Thankyou,starting to feel quite comfortable in my own skin ,cant beat that feeling hope it lasts :)

It's such a lovely feeling... I'm beginning to feel that way too but need a few more lbs for that!

Well done, you are doing so well :)

another 2lb off lastnight so 13.2 at group but weighed 12.12 on home scales in the morning hopefully be officially in the 12s at group next week :)

woohoo well done! :)

added a pic to keep me motivated 11150183_10206429498353700_7697944865812273098_n.jpg

Thnaks Flash harry we can so do this :) xx

wow you look wonderful! What a difference!

Oh yes we so can! :D

so happy to say goodbye to the 13s they did not want to let go of me haha xx Feels really strange that the next stone bracket is where my target is,incredibly proud that ive not given up on something I want for me,noone else :)

Well done your doing fabulous

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Wooohooo! Well done, not long to go now hunni, all this hard work is paying off for you :D

Hiya how is everyone?? ive decided to weigh fortnightly at group, not in any rush but certainly haven't given up either just suits me better to weigh every 2 weeks :) Think I might change my target to 11.10 as im a size 12 to 14 at the moment & have no desire to be a size 10 so I think another stone will see me a comfortable size 12 I guess I shall wait & see when I get there :)

Not too bad thanks lovely - I've been a bit absent too, life has been very busy. Im the same with my target, once I get close to it I might re evaluate how i feel in my own skin and either increase/lower it depending xx

Only just seen the pics, tamkat! You look fabulous! You can see an amazing difference already. What an inspiration! Well done!

Kathy x

Thankyou Kathy for your kind words :) I have lots of toning up to do but admit im a bit lazy with the exercise except walking lol x

Back