The LAST damn stone challenge!!!

Hi Kirsten,

Hope the day's going well and slowly ur getting rid of those HORRIBLE thoughts of food!!! I mean how inconsiderate our mind can be!!

U did really well yesterday and as you say an extra foodpack is way better then eating!! I'd have done the same thing!!

Well today has been fine so far...had a bar this morning and went to the gym again....did 30 min fatburn each on bike and treadmill again and 15mins on x trainer...actually enjoyed it....been out this afternoon...sorting party bag stuff for my fiveyear olds party's on sat and monday!!! so bit low on the water...ussually i've drunk 2+ L by now just on my second now...so playing catch up...hoping for some aerobics tonight if ya get my drift!!! all helps!!:p

catch ya soon!

Count me in - for some reason I just dont seem to be able to get rid of this last stone or so aaargghhh. I restarted SS yesterday though so lets see......my next weigh in day is next Monday. Good luck everyone!:)

I pledge to stop @rsing around, get back on track and lose that LAST stone:

Kirstin (punkass)
10stonesize10
Dietingqueen
Mags1x
Olijames
Fiojam ;)
Slimlou

Last edited:
Welcome Slimlouise, good luck :)

Well i've been v good again - i'm starving though - just got back from gym, did another 3 mile run in 30mins and then just weights and toning stuff.. felt bloody brilliant!!!!! Its so good to be enjoying my running rather than doing it and hating it because I used to be too heavy!!!

Had two shakes so far today... stomach rumbling.. obviously not yet in ketosis.. due to carbs on sunday! Trying to cope with just one more shake today.. but i burned off 400 cal on the run alone.. so not sure if i can do it.. may need extra shake again.. better than food though as u said nas!!

Hello All

Please let me join your mission! Strictly speaking I don't qualify at the mo cos I've been mucking about for a YEAR:( so my weights way up again.

Did get to within 10lb but then Christmas 2005 happened and I battled all through 2006 to get to target. I tend to start each SSing but can't remember the last time I finished a day:mad:

I'm not losing sight of my goal though today I've SSed so far........

Hi Kirsten,

Well done..wish i could run...most i can do is short spurts...really would love to build it up!!

Yeah if the need arises have the extra pack I mean LL have 4 so can't be that bad!

Take Care

PS what day do you weigh in??

My last Weight was 11st 11lb I get weighed sundays...would love to be 11st 7lb this week!!

catchin up quite well with the water too so should be on cue to make it down to that xx

I think I heard the lighterlife packs are slightly smaller and the 4 packs add up to the same as 3 cambridge ones, but thats just what I heard, I don't know for sure.

You are right though an extra pack is safer than eating!

mags
xxx

Of course u can join Cheb!

Nas, my weigh in day is mondays.. i'm 12st 2lbs at mo.. I'd have been about 11st 9lbs if the last week hadn't happened :( But never mind! Hopefully i'll be in the 11's next week :D

Can I join you on the last stone challenge?

As of this morning - I've lost 14lbs on SS so far, and my BMI is 28.29. :D I need to lose 21lbs to take my BMI to 25 but I'm focusing on the next stone which will take me to 11st 7lb - which is still familiar territory - but less than 11st 7lbs? - :eek: gosh! I can't remember the last time I was less than that!

welcome aboard chocvelvet!

I'm approaching unfamiliar territory too, last time I was this size I think I was 15, when I get to target I will be smaller than in my adult life ever! I am 31.

It'll be a real shock to us to see how we look then won't it?

Good Luck with the challenge!

Mags
xxx

checking in to highlight to myself the pledge i made and to ask for virtual slappings...been nibbling...biscuits, pasta......getting headachy and sore throat..choc would sooth...maybe????

Good luck all...hoping to be 11st at least at thursdays WI or to be in 10s would be great....i think i will be chuffed with a 2lb loss this week...we'll see!

STILL determined.....had nibbles and not big binges so hoping im still on track..arhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

HUGS all round guys...

You naughty girl ...Oli....I am sure Kirsten will excuse you this once but I do hope you don't mean to make a habit of this.....HAHHAHAHHAH was that enough of a wrist slap!! LOL:)

Well I had a good day yesterday did usual at gym! Drank 5l water had me packs...Really hope it shows on Sunday!! I am workin so hard and I have had such small losses the last two weeks!!

Today has been fine too...had a day off from the gym! Been organising my lil ones 5th birthday party...well parties she's having 2!! so made 30+ party bags last night...gosh how many spare sweets i'd have scoffed before i dread to think...but luckily there were no mishaps!

Just makin dinner now....Pilau Rice and Lamb curry...smells gorgeous but i jus had 2 Veg soup crisps...and i'm so full...in my dreams!! LOL but i can do this it's been happening for 12 weeks now I've been subject to all this tempting food but i havent given in yet!!

OOPS...sorry kirsten I'm Rambling...and takin over your thread..!!!

How u doin Kirsten?

Kirstin (punkass)

10stonesize10
Dietingqueen
Mags1x
Olijames
Fiojam ;)
Slimlou
ChocVelvet

Hi all! Hope you are all doing ok.

Just thought I'd ask your advice.

I'm 5ft 4ins, 11st 7lbs and have a BMI of 27.6

I *think* i'm aiming for between 10st and 10st 7lbs. I I would reach a healthy BMI of 24.something when I get to 10st 5lbs but I may go a little lower if I feel I could do with the couple of pounds for slight fluctuation.

So, I'm only 16lbs away from being a 'healthy' weight. I'm currently doing 790 which I'm really enjoying but I was wondering when I *should* be moving up to 1000? I've read so much about BMIs and discussions about when you should/shouldn't be doing a VLCD.... CONFUSED!!!!! :confused:

Do I wait until I get to my goal of 10st 5lbs which would be a BMI of 24.89 then move up or do it sooner??

I'm very happy doing 790 and am a bit worried about moving up and not losing but I want to do the diet properly.

Thanks all :D

Hi all! Hope you are all doing ok.

Just thought I'd ask your advice.

I'm 5ft 4ins, 11st 7lbs and have a BMI of 27.6

I *think* i'm aiming for between 10st and 10st 7lbs. I I would reach a healthy BMI of 24.something when I get to 10st 5lbs but I may go a little lower if I feel I could do with the couple of pounds for slight fluctuation.

So, I'm only 16lbs away from being a 'healthy' weight. I'm currently doing 790 which I'm really enjoying but I was wondering when I *should* be moving up to 1000? I've read so much about BMIs and discussions about when you should/shouldn't be doing a VLCD.... CONFUSED!!!!! :confused:

Do I wait until I get to my goal of 10st 5lbs which would be a BMI of 24.89 then move up or do it sooner??

I'm very happy doing 790 and am a bit worried about moving up and not losing but I want to do the diet properly.

Thanks all :D

Hi Fiojam

I'm not a CDC but from what I have learned from minimins I would think you can suit yourself. If you feel ready to move up you could. If you wish to stay on 790 for a couple more weeks you should be alright to do that and it may give you better results. You are almost there though. Doing great! You should obviously ask your CDC what they recommend though.

Dizzy x

Hey everyone

Sorry been away for a few days... and Nas... I'm not in a position to slap anyones wrists... *holds own wrists out for a slap*.... I've just had two days off... I forgot my pledge too!!!

I have no excuses really, I was entertaining two guests from Ireland yesterday and Thursday and I ate! I didn't even just eat one meal I ate 3 meals on Thursday and 2 meals yesterday... I did throw a whole tub of Ben & Jerry's ice cream in the dustbin though last night!!! Had two spoonfuls, looked at it and thought "what the hell am I doing" and ran outside and dumped it in the bin... if I'd put it back in the freezer I'd have been temped by it a couple of hours later!

So :break_diet: I really hope I have put all this eating behind me now! I have Lottie's wedding party tonight, I am driving back afterwards though so can't drink... I do not intend to help myself to the buffet either. I need to get myself back in ketosis (i estimate that I have not been in ketosis now for probably two weeks as I go a few days without food and then crumble). On a positive note my running has really really really improved the last week, and I have been absolutely loving it! So at 8am I intend to go to the gym and do my 3miles run, swim or tone and then come home have my shake and stick to SS.

I'm hoping that I am feeling a renewed sense of determination.. but at present its hard to tell because my fat brain isn't telling me to eat at the mo... but then it is 3.40am lol.. my fat brain must be sleeping...

So I for one am renewing my pledge and jumping back on the SS wagon, eating isn't worth it, doesn't satisfy me... well other than to make me feel overfull and crappy! :sigh:

Flojam, on Lighterlife you can stay on the VLCD (500cals per day) right down to your target weight, so I don't see a problem with you being on 790.

Punkass, well done for throwing out the ice cream, it just shows you do have the determination deep inside! You can do it lets get this weight shifted!!

mags
xxx

pledging....PLEDGING....PLEDGING!!!!

Phew..there there, hanging in there with fellow SSers on last stone. Weighed in at 10st 13lb on thursday...3lb loss last week, hope i can manage that again this week...:wave_cry:

:break_diet: To gym tomorrow
:tear_drop: More water
:sigh: No Nibbles

Last stone mission continues:jelous:

Bring it onnn...
i hate my last stone..this daymn thing is so stubburn. Its totally done me head in and making me so unhappy about myself.
I cut down on carbs since friday, thu i been a little naughty today but never mind. I am so NOT going to give up on this. Please everyone post away, keep the motivation comming, we all, especially me need some real kick ( arse would be a good start of kicking) to do this.
I put some weightloss success stories of a woman's mag on my refirigrator doors so each time i reach for food, I can see those women smiling at me.
Goodluck to everyone
xxx
S

Hey Everyone, I lost 3lbs this week...so now 11st 8lb...Gosh my initial goal was 11st 6lb (Changed to 10st 5lb)..Y are we never happy???

Well hope i can do another 3-4 next week! Car's on da blink again, so gym might b out of the window, going to have to go for long walks!!!

Keep going everyone Ur doing great!

Hope ur having a fantastic weekend!

Kirstin (punkass)
10stonesize10

Dietingqueen
Mags1x
Olijames
Fiojam ;)
Slimlou
ChocVelvet

right here goes...........
actually have a stone to go, but have 7lbs to reach healthy bmi.
Will pledge to get there and continue to lose other half stone via 1000cals plan.
I really cant do this any longer!!!!!!

Back