10stonesize10
Dietingqueen
Mags1x
Olijames
Fiojam ;)
Slimlou
ChocVelvet
Cheb

Well.. what am I like.. I set up a thread to keep myself and others motivated into losing their last stone.. and what do I do..... totally ignore it and eat! Lots!!!!

So I never lost a thing this week.... still at 12st 2lbs! Least I never put on I guess!

Anyway I am back on track with a vengeance! I will not cheat! I have my deadline of being at 11stone by Feb 24th for starters, which is my leaving Huddersfield meal and drinks - the reason I made it the 24th was because I thought I would be at target.. so I better ensure I am!! I also have a further black tie do to attend on March 2nd with work - all v posh.. so I need to be at 11st or less by then.. I will then SS until I reach 10 1/2 stone.. and then I will switch to AAM for one week followed by 790 for the proper final stone!

I feel different today.. I am hoping this is my motivated will powered laden self back on form!!!!!!!!!

Good luck to all the new pledgees... is that even a word?!?!!

Well done on not gaining any weight, an achievment in its self!

That's the Kirsten I remeber from some time back...well done you've come so far...It's within your grasp now...so don't let go!!

Good Luck!!
I pledge to stop @rsing around, get back on track and lose that LAST stone:

Kirstin (punkass)

10stonesize10
Dietingqueen
Mags1x
Olijames
Fiojam ;)
Slimlou
ChocVelvet
Cheb20 Hours Ago 08:03 PM

Things are going well!!!!

I'm aiming for 10st 5lbs (Healthy BMI) - I'm now only 13lbs away from that as I'm currently 11st 4lbs (un-official weigh in... 1.25lbs down from sunday) - woo hoo!!

Hoping my official Sunday weigh in will be a good un :) 1.25lbs lost since Sunday... hoping for at least 2.5 total loss this week to get me to less than 11.3 (fingers crossed!!)

Hope everyone else is doing ok :)

Hi everyone,

was just catching up but there doesnt seem to be much activity!

My weigh in is in the morning, not holding my breath though...TOTM...and scales at home havent budged a lil this week!

Followin diet by the book though so dunno what the prob is!!

Well, was hoping for a good one but actually only lost 1.75lbs. That means I'll be going for a biggie this week... 3lbs at least!
I'm currently 11st 3.5 - am aiming to get to 11st (or just under!) by the end of this school half term... that gives me 2 more weigh ins to lose 3.5lbs (or a little more :)) which I think could be easily done. That means when I go to visit my sister in the uk (I'm in the isle of man) I'll be the lowest I've been in years!! May even go swimming with her and my 16mth old niece - I've never taken her swimming because of being too embarrassed.

Fingers crossed for a great week! ;)

Hi....i had a 3lb loss

so just got 12lbs to go now!!

Kirsten..havent had a post from you recently hope all is going well with you!

x

OMG i've only just found this thread and i need to join!!!!! 20lbs to go boo hoo! I'm on day two of a restart and i'm starving - won't give in tho cos food is so not worth it!!!!! :eek:

Kirstin (punkass)
10stonesize10
Dietingqueen
Mags1x
Olijames
Fiojam ;)
Slimlou
ChocVelvet
Cheb
Karen1972

I'm bored and hungry so thought i'd dig out this thread!!

I'm on day 5. seventeen pounds to go!

How's everyone doing?!?!

Hi....i had a 3lb loss

so just got 12lbs to go now!!

Kirsten..havent had a post from you recently hope all is going well with you!

x

Sorry hun, no internet access now I've moved, will have it next Thursday ... so just a quickie

Have lost 4lbs... i'm in the 11's - 11stone 12lbs now... 12lbs to go to original target.. still cheating occasionally though (like the whole of last weekend), but lost anyway - prob due to all the furniture I moved and all the running I have done recently!!

Can't update my ticker until I get internet on my own laptop.. it should read 61lb lost 12 lbs to go though :D

Karen - good to have u on board, good luck :D

15 lbs to go.................. but on management on LL ...................so won't loose much ..........but since i have been given permission to eat ..i've been soooooooooooo good !!

Kirstin (punkass)
10stonesize10
Dietingqueen
Mags1x
Olijames
Fiojam ;)
Slimlou
ChocVelvet
Cheb
Karen1972
Cake 'n'eat it

Please, please can I join too? I am going into management in 10 days and just desparately want to stay on track. Am currently 10st 13lb and plan for 10st 7 for Management but would like to get to 10st 4. So two mini goals 6lbs and then another 3lbs. Surely this should be the easy bit? What on earth would not make us not want to finish the long hard job we all started. My mantra for today:
'Falling off the programme won't make you happy - it will just make you fat!"

Lets go for it!

Hi Cake

Welcome aboard!! You're doing great - and no idea why the last bit is so hard!!!

Love your mantra!!!

Good luck

week 1 management ............so may still lose something ......but determined not to put on ...xx

Back