THE LITTLE RED DRESS SAGA

60 pounds lighter this month.Had to pay vet bill lol:) Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ha ha that's a killer.I'm down a lb but I've been up & down the last 10 weeks,so I'm down a grand total of 2.5lbs overall, it's so disheartening but I'm sticking at it & gonna give its socks in January.

Belated merry Christmas. So full of rich food and alcohol. January is going to be dry for cancer research. You donate whst you would spend on alcohol. Xx:D

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Helllllooooo girlies. Hope your Xmas and new year was fab mine has been quiet but good. I'm half a stone heavier but I'm not worried I've enjoyed myself! My stomach can't handle much junk food now it's been in bits on a night so I know this lifestyle isn't for me so I'm going back on plan as of tomorrow. Wish me luck!

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Helllllooooo girlies. Hope your Xmas and new year was fab mine has been quiet but good. I'm half a stone heavier but I'm not worried I've enjoyed myself! My stomach can't handle much junk food now it's been in bits on a night so I know this lifestyle isn't for me so I'm going back on plan as of tomorrow. Wish me luck! Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello Stacey,Hope Santa was good to you ;)

Was sick over the Crimbo so managed a 1/2lb loss,gonna get serious & kicka$$ in January,need to be smaller for May,thinking 1.5lb a week is kinda do-able,so aiming for that.

I'm still waiting on my Xmas prezzie to arrive,I treated myself to a gel nail varnish kit,still no sign of it.

Day 5 of weight shift for summer. I am eating smaller portions like you had, had a gastric band fitted; so I very small for plastic tub. Have lost 2 lbs very happy. Still allowing myself a sweet treat once a day but very small. Dog has no paws left with all the walking lol:D

Day 5 of weight shift for summer. I am eating smaller portions like you had, had a gastric band fitted; so I very small for plastic tub. Have lost 2 lbs very happy. Still allowing myself a sweet treat once a day but very small. Dog has no paws left with all the walking lol:D

A real gastric band or the hypnotic one?? The dog must be thrilled with all the walking, its a win win so. Whats the weather like there Flower? Its bitter cold & fierce windy here.

I'm just after making syn-free hummus & sliced carrots, gonna try lay off the crisps this week. Weigh-in today at 3.30, I think or I hope I maintained this week.

Sorry for not being in touch. I have had the Nora virus. Good thing is I have lost 7lbs, I will probably put it back on when I eat norm

Back