The Moomins EE Food Diary - Dear God help me!

You won't have put on a stone!!! Though, YES, you can do this!!

Thursday 1st July - Extra Easy

Thanks for the support guys - Im looking to lose the 2.5lbs this week then Im gonna hammer it for SOTW the week after!!

Breakfast - Fibre plus bar (5 syns) and banana

Mid morning - peach and strawberries

Lunch - Tuna pasta salad and mullerlight yoghurt

Mid Afternoon - alpen light (3syns )

Dinner - KFC style chicken (bread crumbs HEXB) jacket potato with cheese (HEXA) and salad

Pink & White (2.5 syns)

1 HEXA 1 HEXB 10.5 syns :p

Friday 2nd July - Green day

Brekkie - Muller yoghurt and banana

Mid morn - Cherries and alpen light (1/2 HEXB)

Lunch - Pasta with cheese (HEXA) and cherry tomatoes

Mid aft - Choc Orange Hi fi bar (HEXB)

Dinner - Savoury rice with quorn in and SW chips

Snacks - alpen light(1/2 HEXB) 2 x Pink & whites (5 syns) Curly wurly (6.5 syns)

1 HEXA 2 HEXB's 11.5 syns:rolleyes:

Saturday 3rd July - Red .... Or possibly Extra Easy!!

:( I got up in a bad mood today - all of a tizzy with myself and I dont know why

Im probs having a red day but it depends on my tea tonight really

Brekkie - bacon and egg sarnie - 2 WW bread used (HEXB)

thats as far as Ive gotten so far as didnt have breakfast til 11.30am I dunno what or when Im eating

I feel a bit like that today! I want to eat everything and anything. I just want a BIG slab of chocolate cake and cream with chips on the side. :D

Hope you feel much better now! I need to sort my tea out before I pig out on bad stuff.

Didn't quite go as i planned today - like you Fray I was wantingto eat everything!!!!

Brekkie - bacon and egg sarnie - 2 WW bread used (HEXB)

Lunch - strawberries and banana and 2 pink & whites (5 syns )

Dinner - ah well here I messed up :( I shared a chicken kebab with the hubby - I only ate the chicken and salad and a little of the pitta bread ....oh and a few chipp....Oh dear

Don't panic! Draw a line under it! *hugs*

Sunday 4th July - Extra Easy

Thanks for the support guys - as advised I have written that off and back on track today

Brekkie - Fibre plus bar (5 syns)

Lunch - Sunday roast - Chicken and veg, no yorkshire pud but gravy (2 syns)

Supper - 6 wholewheat crackerbreads (HEXB )with 3 dairylea light triangles (HEXA)and cucumber on top

Pink & white (2.5 syns)

Lots of strawberries, cherries and necterine throughout the day

1 HEXA 1 HEXB 9.5 syns :D

Monday 5th July - Green day

Back in the zone today after a good day yesterday - Im even ignoring the bag of Galaxy Counters I bought for the hubby!!!:p

Breakfast - Fibre plus bar(HEXB) and banana

Mid Morn - Strawberries!

Lunch - Pasta with peas and 42g low low cheese (HEXA)

Mid aft - alpen light (1/2 HEXB)

Dinner - Thai sweet chilli savoury rice bulked out with lots of veg - might throw some quorn fillets in too

2 x pink & white (5 syns) 1 alpen light (1/2 HEXB)

1 HEXA 2 HEXB 5 syns!!!:sigh:

We had the same supper yesterday! Nomnomnom!

I love having cracker breads - as a treat sometimes i have 2 tbsps of nutella over the 6 of them with chopped banana too 6 syns mmmmmmmmm

Ohhhhh, I want that now!

It is soooooooooo worth the syns!

Tuesday 6th July - Extra Easy

Im in a mood with myself cos I bought an 8 pack of activia yoghurts from Asda for £2 then got home and realised i had not picked the fat free ones up - these are 3.5 syns each!!!!!!! Poo :mad:

Breakfast - hi fi choc orange bar (HEXB)

Mid morn - strawberries and banana

Lunch - WW mushroom and potato wedges meal (4.5syns!!!)

Mid aft - Necterine and cherries

Dinner - Asda Beef Madras ( full tin 2.5 syns!!) boiled rice and SW chips nom nom

Muller yoghurt, 1 pink & white (2.5 syns )

No HEXA????? 1 HEXB 9.5 syns

I dont have my reciept! Do you think Asda will still take them?
If not I guess the kids will eat them :)

Its quite hot and as I expected at 50p a tin not too much beef in there but tasty and with rice and Sw chips I really enjoyed it!

Wednesday 7th July - Green day

My 9th wedding anniversary today and got a Pandora bracelet from hubby with 9 charms on it :p Canny cos I got him a golf club!!!!! :rolleyes:

Off out for a meal tomorrow night so normal day today and also WI tonight - please oh please let me lose the 2.5lbs I put on on holiday!!!!:cool:

Brekkie - Fibre plus bar( 5 syns) and necterine

Mid morn - strawberries

Lunch 6 wholewheat crackerbreads (HEXB) with 3 dairylea light triangles (HEXA) and muller yoghurt

Mid aft - alpen light (1/2 HEXB)

Then nothing til WI!!!!!!!!!!!:break_diet:

Dinner - lost 2.5lbs so treated myself to a lovely tea - KFC style chicken (1/2 HEXB for crumbs )
baked potato with mexicana cheese on and salad

1 pink & white (2.5 syns)

1 HEXA 2HEXB 7.5 syns

Last edited:
Back