The rambles of a corseted baby on a motorbike

Maybe when the time comes you'll feel more confident. How much do you think you have to lose to be more comfortable in it? X

Probably another 11 lbs. that would take me to 2 1/2 st off. But the ladies never seem to shrink ?
They just seem to stay the same size lol, my backs looking better, bra isn't digging in as much as it was and I'm currently clipping to the smallest setting ?

Photos always seem to make my head look unusually large in comparison to other peoples.

Xxx

Probably another 11 lbs. that would take me to 2 1/2 st off. But the ladies never seem to shrink ?
They just seem to stay the same size lol, my backs looking better, bra isn't digging in as much as it was and I'm currently clipping to the smallest setting ?

Photos always seem to make my head look unusually large in comparison to other peoples.

Xxx

You're doing great and it's fab that you can see changes. The way you're going, you will smash that 11 pounds and probably more, you always have brill losses xx

You're doing great and it's fab that you can see changes. The way you're going, you will smash that 11 pounds and probably more, you always have brill losses xx

Ta chick xxx

So WI yesterday gave me another 2lbs. Not disappointed, if anything i'm quite relieved. I've been through the ringer over the last few days. DS1 has played up a treat and has created a situation that I really don't want my family to be in. I barely slept last night with the panic and worry over it all.

Hopefully I can stay on track and see that new number on the scale next week.

So WI yesterday gave me another 2lbs. Not disappointed, if anything i'm quite relieved. I've been through the ringer over the last few days. DS1 has played up a treat and has created a situation that I really don't want my family to be in. I barely slept last night with the panic and worry over it all. Hopefully I can stay on track and see that new number on the scale next week.
Chin up chuck, you'll get there xx

Thanks guys. last night he was a nightmare again!!!! OH has taken a few night shifts as a means of escape!!!! food was pants last night. i'm so peed off with myself :(

Back