The rambles of a corseted baby on a motorbike

I managed to catch the "my baggy body" documentary last night. It's really made me think. I've probably been stewing on it all day if I'm honest. The poor guy who lost 13st on his own and then had to pay privately to have his excess skin removed, poor poor guy. I've been thinking about "what if that was me?" "what would I do?" . If I'm honest his shape was better after the op, but if I was him I still wouldn't be happy with the results. What can be done to limit the amount of saggy skin that is left behind when all our fat is gone? Any suggestions? Then on the flip side you watch botched bodies and I'm scared to death of plastic surgery

I guess I better start putting pennies away now just in case I need it lol xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app
This worries me. I get through a LOT of moisturiser now. Partic on my baby tummy :( I'll be wearing high waisted jeans FOREVER!!

Hey babycake- I too watched my baggy body and felt so sorry for that guy that tried so hard by himself and couldn't get the skin removed.
The gym sound like a cracking deal and a bit of exercise along with the plan will help with toning so I'd say go for it! What do you have to lose?? Ok £60 out of your back pocket and lbs in weight!
In 3 months so an average of 90 days (ish) if you went 2/3rds of the days, it works out to £1 per session! I spend that on a can of Pepsi (max or diet obv) every day in work!!
I used to hate hate hate exercise and now I don't mind it- I'm no fitness freak and dragging myself to the gym is somewhat of a chore but although it pains me to say, I do feel amazing after a good workout!!
Well done on your progress so far- we'll definitely be seeing you in the 'inspirational stories' thread before long! You're doing great!! I used to love the competitiveness of weekly weigh ins. When the consultant went through each person I'd be talking to myself in my head thinking 'haha, no sotw for you- I've lost more'!!!! I'm so evil!! My losses have slowed right down now as I'm close to target so I buy two raffle tickets to give me that extra chance!!!

Hey babycake- I too watched my baggy body and felt so sorry for that guy that tried so hard by himself and couldn't get the skin removed.
The gym sound like a cracking deal and a bit of exercise along with the plan will help with toning so I'd say go for it! What do you have to lose?? Ok £60 out of your back pocket and lbs in weight!
In 3 months so an average of 90 days (ish) if you went 2/3rds of the days, it works out to £1 per session! I spend that on a can of Pepsi (max or diet obv) every day in work!!
I used to hate hate hate exercise and now I don't mind it- I'm no fitness freak and dragging myself to the gym is somewhat of a chore but although it pains me to say, I do feel amazing after a good workout!!
Well done on your progress so far- we'll definitely be seeing you in the 'inspirational stories' thread before long! You're doing great!! I used to love the competitiveness of weekly weigh ins. When the consultant went through each person I'd be talking to myself in my head thinking 'haha, no sotw for you- I've lost more'!!!! I'm so evil!! My losses have slowed right down now as I'm close to target so I buy two raffle tickets to give me that extra chance!!!

Mwaha ha ha ha. Steph you sound just like me! Thank you for your brilliant and kind words. Your so right about the gym. I've figured out how I can get there near enough every week day so it looks like a plan of action. OH has agreed its a good idea too. He thinks that even if I just use the pool, sauna ect it would help with my general well being, relaxation and health. Watch out for this weeks botched bodies ( I'm so obsessed with stuff like that at the moment)

Xx

Oooo botched up bodies is on the list for this weeks watch!! I love anything weight/surgery related!! Biggest loser (USA and Australia and uk), embarrassing bodies, supersize v superskinny! Oh I'm getting excited thinking about it all!!
Couldn't go to WI this morning due to work so went to evening class and I'm pleased to report a 1.5lbs loss this week!! I've achieved my own little holiday mini goal so I'm over the moon!! Celebratory baileys being indulged (all within syns of course!)
Hope you've had a great day! X

Oooo botched up bodies is on the list for this weeks watch!! I love anything weight/surgery related!! Biggest loser (USA and Australia and uk), embarrassing bodies, supersize v superskinny! Oh I'm getting excited thinking about it all!!
Couldn't go to WI this morning due to work so went to evening class and I'm pleased to report a 1.5lbs loss this week!! I've achieved my own little holiday mini goal so I'm over the moon!! Celebratory baileys being indulged (all within syns of course!)
Hope you've had a great day! X

Brilliant xx

just watching extreme beauty disasters on TLC. Boob jobs and liposuction gone wrong. supersize v super skinny on +1 then botched bodies at 10. I'm such a weirdo. When I was pregnant I watched loads of maternity programmes, weight loss = weightloss and surgery programmes. OH is so squeamish he hides under the covers!!

Today wasn't to bad. Soooo tired today. My brain was functioning but my body wasn't willing!! Lol

Xc

I caught a bit but fell asleep :confused: i'll watch it tonight on catch up xxx

So I've had a couple of lazy days over the weekend. Nothing really exciting to report. I did attempt to make curry loaf muffins and I have to admit I'm not impressed if I'm honest. I can't get my head round a savoury cake. I think I'm going to try them warm with gravy tomorrow of toasted off as croutons in soup.

Getting that heavy feeling again :( I always feel heavy on at the beginning of the week. Had a sneak on the scales at home and it's not so bad but it could be better. I think I've been skipping my fruit a bit this week so I'm going to make special efforts tomorrow. I've even packed bananas and apples ready.

Tv is pants tonight so we have taken to our bed to watch star trek. At least I can't eat if I'm asleep lol x

A quick revisit to the opening conversation. I cleared out all my old clothes and found my corset. Put it on and even laced really tight its miles too big and my boobs have vanished inside. Argghh

A quick revisit to the opening conversation. I cleared out all my old clothes and found my corset. Put it on and even laced really tight its miles too big and my boobs have vanished inside. Argghh

Lol. On to eBay with it and treat yourself to a new one :) xx

Well officially a sleepless pants night. GP wants to change up my pain meds so I'm having to do without tonight. Yuk! On the up side my sky plus has surprised me and I've found an episode of Fat- The fight of my life, so at least ive got something to watch. That with my amazing supply of action movies and Netflix I should be sound. I put money on sleep arriving at 4.30 am and the OH alarm going off at 5!!!!

Here we go again, happy as can be, all good pals, and jolly good company.

I can hear my grandma and all her cronies singing that in my head today. I've lost another 3.5lbs and got slimmer of the month :)

I'm very proud right now and I think that's why I thinking of the song above. They always used to sing it at the beginning of over 60's (I got dragged as a kid) and on the coach trips they took me to. Little bit sad that my boys wont experience stuff like that as I really don't think its the done thing anymore. I tell you what though, them girls knew how to party!!!!

I've planned out the next week 100%. I've not given in and treated myself for my loss. I'm just powering on.

I went and had a good look round the gym I was talking about the other week and think I'm going to do it. I've booked in for tomorrow night to do the taster session. its £6 but if you go ahead and take the offer they take that back off the £60.00. The lad that I saw this morning was more then happy to let me wonder round and chat to other guests and over all the feedback was really good.

There is even a SW group running out of the hotel where its based if I get desperate and need to WI in an emergency :) So its a sign I think!!!!

I can even take the boys with me on a Saturday to use the pool for a quid each. Perfect!!!

Ok so im gonna do it!

I'll let you know haw it goes tomorrow. If you hear nothing then I've gone into cardiac arrest and can be found in the local A& E....... scratch that i'll still have my phone so you'll hear from me!!

x

You are doing amazingly well, i on theother hand are struggling to find my motivation, it seems to have gone AWOL since Christmas but i need to get back to it as i have to get to target this summer. Love reading your diary, very inspiring, keep going and well done on slimmer of the month :)

You are doing amazingly well, i on theother hand are struggling to find my motivation, it seems to have gone AWOL since Christmas but i need to get back to it as i have to get to target this summer. Love reading your diary, very inspiring, keep going and well done on slimmer of the month :)

Thank you Rosie. I hope you find your motivation soon. I'm around quite a lot if you ever need to vent xxx

So I tried to post yesterday but my phone was being all 'no connection' and bonkers. Pain in the butt thing!!

The gym- well what can I say. I went, I was conquered by it, them fell on my butt round the swimming pool and had to be helped up by a fit young lad. Twisted knee and wrist in the process!!! Near miss with A&E and my pride has rather a large dent in it but........ I'm going back tonight !!!!!

Food widening tooled into a tasty gammon steak with mash for tea. I was short on the super free third of the plate. Gonna make more effort with that for the rest of the week

I'm so sore I don't want to go to work :(

So I tried to post yesterday but my phone was being all 'no connection' and bonkers. Pain in the butt thing!!

The gym- well what can I say. I went, I was conquered by it, them fell on my butt round the swimming pool and had to be helped up by a fit young lad. Twisted knee and wrist in the process!!! Near miss with A&E and my pride has rather a large dent in it but........ I'm going back tonight !!!!!

Food widening tooled into a tasty gammon steak with mash for tea. I was short on the super free third of the plate. Gonna make more effort with that for the rest of the week

I'm so sore I don't want to go to work :(

Awwww babycake, hope you're ok. It's good to see its not put you off goin back aswell. That's one way of introducing yourself ;-) xx

How you getting on babycake, any better?

I'm fine babes. How are you? I've been AWOL this weekend.... Trying to resurrect a 5ft Buddha bag for the boys! Currently resting on it lol x

I'm fine babes. How are you? I've been AWOL this weekend.... Trying to resurrect a 5ft Buddha bag for the boys! Currently resting on it lol x

Sounds....interesting, lol. Hows the diet? I lost 2 pounds and got my club 10 :)

Sounds....interesting, lol. Hows the diet? I lost 2 pounds and got my club 10 :)

Going good. I'm missing a few Hex bs and could do with upping the superfree a bit more, we'll see how it goes on the scales on Wednesday :)

We've got a taster session in group, looking forward to it

xx
Is today your last online day?
xx

Back