The really slow loss team!

Well done holidaygirl!
And lookingforme, you are very welcome! Have you tried sw before? It really is good for me. I am a slow loser but with other so called diets I have always given up cos I am losing slowly and also hungry! At least this way I am still full up :)
Well my weigh in is tomorrow. No where near enough exercise this week so not expecting anything!

..and i was right... Wish I wasn't! Lost nothing this week :-( did a lot less exercise so I think that is something to work on, getting my bike out later!
Hope everyone is having a good weekend!
Tx

well done holiday girl.....and woodland girl for not gaining i'm sure its better to stay the same than it is to gain......went for a 2 hr walk yesterday with kids and dogs then came home and had a few too many vodka's oops lol

What does help speed things along?
And... What are you non scale victories? What makes us feel good even when the scales are slow?

I agree about the drinking water - although I'm not very good at it some days - especially as I live in Spain where you need even more fluids.

I suffer with arthritis - not too bad but it's there! Since I lost weight, my knees are so much less painful but I can still have bad days (usually if I've had too much red meat) and climb too many stairs. Thats why I live in a bungalow! lol

I love SW. As someone else said, even though I'm losing slowly I know that I can stick to it, it's the only diet I've tried where I don't feel deprived and hungry.

Have you tried sw before?

Hi Woodland girl
Ive tried SW and wieghing foods etc.
Problem is ia m the laziest person you could meet when it comes to food. my relationship withit is dier.
If i have to think about doing something with it prior to eating it, i will pick up the quicker alternative.
Everytime ive lst its been self awareness and a tad of looking at the calories not so much counting what i eat.
Just small changes.:)

Good luck with the skipping, mind the light shade and all the tables etc, as i sem to wonder across the room lol:D

My weight loss is also slow. I was 100% on plan for 4 weeks and only lost 5 1/2 lb, on 5th week only lost 1/2 lb. (was hoping for my first 1/2 st. ) so very dissapointed. I have been away for my Birthday week end and tempted not to go to weigh in tomorrow (I did put in a holiday just in case) but have been on track today and will again tomorrow so it would be in my best interest to go, besides i always enjoy Image Therapy, I have a great consultant at St. Aidens, North Shields. I have just talked myself into going to weigh in tomorrow, wish me lck.

Good luck! Weight might come off slowly from us lot, but if we were not doing slimming world it would be going on!
Keep it up!

My new fav mantra from silly sausage

Bad food makes me feel bad, good food makes me feel good!
Love it!
X

Holidaygirl: well done hon, that's fantastic! did you get sotw?
woodlandgirl: Anything thats not a gain is a success, well done :D

Hi and welcome to the two newbies :)

I had an off plan day on saturday for my nieces birthday, had lots of nice food things. I don't feel guilty about it, it's a very rare occurance. We went out with her on friday and I managed to avoid all manner of naughty foods, so overall I managed to limit it to just one day off.

Weigh in isn't til tuesday, I need to focus on getting my water levels up!

Hope you're all ok

1¾ lbs for me this week (0.8 kg as this is what I weigh in) after my normal 1lb a week for the last few.

I seem to lose it all at the weekends! When I peeked at the scales last Friday I was still the same as last Monday. This despite going out for a meal with a big group of friends on Friday night. But I had steak and salad, although a few "patatas a lo pobre" managed to slide onto my plate.

Well done everyone else who has not gained!

PS - just noticed when I changed my stats that my BMI is now below 30.
Yippee - no longer obese !!!!!

2lb,4oz here which is good! for me, very pleased with it.
I have a goal of 14st by the end of March so I may just get it in as i have 11 days. Will take some puffing and huffing but im determined:)

Wooooohooooooo!! 1 lb off for me this week! :0)

Thank you!! I'm a very happy bunny!!

wow, you've all done fantastically well!

I'm not weighing in til tomorrow, though I'm scarily bloated and certain that I'll be gaining!

Hi crys, hope tomorrow goes well, and if there is a teeny weeny gain then we can award you with a prize for slowest loser :)
Seriously though, gains are not scary, we just do another week and it will come back off!! Xx

I thought I was in for a sts or gain tho as I'm all bloated doing red days. Gd luck!! Sure you'll be fine xx

Ah ha! I found you little group! Thanks for the re-direction nikki!

I was feeling down about my slow losses and was directed here to a little group all ready and waiting with other slow losers in :)

I love that little mantra woodland girl and it's so true! I had a grilled lamb kebab the other night and felt so shocking the next day!! Since doing SW I've got so much more energy it's unreal!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Can I join you ladies?

I've been on plan since last February, and lost 1st 11lb so far - 25lb in 56 weeks! Think I qualify!!

Back