The roller coaster diet food diary

That sounds terribly awkward! Hope the wrist heals up soon :)

I need to get myself a slow cooker! Maybe after I've moved in with my boyfriend though, cooking for one is a bit pointless in a slow cooker, unless I want to eat the same meal three days in a row! Haha.

Rogan josh sounds delicious though! I bought the Fakeaways book and I can't wait to have some free time at the weekend to give one of the recipes a try :D

That sounds terribly awkward! Hope the wrist heals up soon :) I need to get myself a slow cooker! Maybe after I've moved in with my boyfriend though, cooking for one is a bit pointless in a slow cooker, unless I want to eat the same meal three days in a row! Haha. Rogan josh sounds delicious though! I bought the Fakeaways book and I can't wait to have some free time at the weekend to give one of the recipes a try :D

Sadly the wrist needs surgery which means 12 weeks off work... Trying to put it off by trying other treatments first... I'm probably prolonging the agony really!

Good start to the day food wise... Magic porridge for breakfast, fruit and ryvita mini to snack on, left over paprika Turkey and stuffed mushrooms for lunch. Went to my friends for tea and had chicken and leek pies and potato and veg then key lime pie for pud... Thoroughly enjoyed it.. Lol :)

Wine and tapas pairing menu tomorrow night then a weekend away so back on it Monday properly! I'll try and eat as many Sw friendly meals in between as I can!

Your day sounds lovely! Enjoy yourself while you're away, we all need to take a bit of time off every now and then! :)

Back