The roller coaster diet food diary

I lost 4.5lbs today...

B - 2 x alpen light (Hexb) and a banana

L - pasta, hot dogs (4 syns) tomatoes, sprinkle of cheese (2 syns)

T - nacho bake - 5 syns

Hexa - skimmed milk

Snacks - kit Kat (5 syns)

16 syns total

image-1587032361.jpg Nice breakfast - not too much speed good tho! Eggs cooked in fry light. Followed by a banana.

L - quorn nuggets (7 syns) potato wedges and salad

T - west African peanut stew with rice (10 syns) Aero mousse - 4 syns Total 21 syns

image-4282952978.jpg

Last edited:
B - frozen raspberries mixed with quark and sweetener, a banana and I have two alpen light bars as my Hexb

L - asda giant Mediterranean couscous with cucumber, pepper and beetroot and 4 laughing cow blue cheese cubes (2 syns)

B - 2 x alpen light bars and a banana

L - left over nacho bake (5 syns)

T - planning on making the leek and macaroni cheese from a magazine. (6 syns per portion)

Hexa - skimmed milk
Hexb - 2 x alpen light

Syns so far plus tea are 11 and can have up to 20 so undecided what I will have later

Well done on your loss :) x

Thank you.. Hoping for 2.5lbs this week to my stone award.

Laughing because I have had a certificate of achievement through the post my from my consultant...

B - over night oats (Hexb) with choc soya milk (1 syn) quark and raspberries with a banana

L - left over leek macaroni cheese - small portion so 4 syns

T - southern fried chicken (1 syn for smash) potatoes and salad

Snacks - alpen light - 3 syns
Mini m&m's - 5 syns

image-1936529615.jpg

Delicious home made southern fried chicken!

Mmmmm looks amazing! Do you have a recipe please? x
Hey... Well it's kinda a tweak but you just coat your uncooked chicken in egg then roll in raw smash and spices then bake in the oven... If you want to syn the smash because it is not used as it is intended then one forum suggests on an old red day 100g would be 2.5 syns - I used 10g. I checked with my leader who suggested I used the syn value for bread crumbs which would be 4.5 per 25g so say 2 for the whole recipe... Definitely worth it anyway!!!

Hey... Well it's kinda a tweak but you just coat your uncooked chicken in egg then roll in raw smash and spices then bake in the oven... If you want to syn the smash because it is not used as it is intended then one forum suggests on an old red day 100g would be 2.5 syns - I used 10g. I checked with my leader who suggested I used the syn value for bread crumbs which would be 4.5 per 25g so say 2 for the whole recipe... Definitely worth it anyway!!!

yum thank you :)

I just had the most delicious tea!!!

image-3919360444.jpg

Ok I know it doesn't look amazing but trust me! It is the creamy curry sauce from the recipe section.

Basically I cooked 1/2 cauliflower in a small amount of chicken stock, just enough to cover it and a tea spoon of curry powder.

While it was cooking I cooked chicken and onions

Then let the sauce cool a little - mine had evaporated a lot so I added some cold water. Then whizzed it up then added it to the chicken and onions and reheated it...

Delicious... Well worth a try... Like Chinese curry and full of speed food!

Hi Cheeky! Just popping in to say I found your diary :) haven't got time to read it all tonight, but briefly saw your first post about Alton Towers - I was there last week for two days with my boyfriend. We love it there :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Hi Cheeky! Just popping in to say I found your diary :) haven't got time to read it all tonight, but briefly saw your first post about Alton Towers - I was there last week for two days with my boyfriend. We love it there :) Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

I've started and stopped this diary so many times!!! Lol :)

I love Alton towers or anything like that...

B - sausage sandwich (Hexb + 2 syns) + 6 syns

L - chicken curry and sweet potato

T - mushroom rice (1.5 syns) and stir fried veg and chicken

Snacks - fruit and a piece of cake (14 syns)

Total 23.5 syns... Can have 20... Ooooops!

Weigh in day tomorrow!!!

Oh... And two gin and slim line tonics... Not counting anymore now... I'm over my syns... Tomorrow is a new week!!!

2.5lbs lost yesterday so 7lb in total. A bit confused because the scales said I had lost 3lb but the screen they use said 2.5... I'm not sure what that's about...

So not the best night last night... Had the nacho feast which was fine but prior to that has some meats... Parma ham, chorizo and salami slices... Also coleslaw.

Then about 5 vodkas but home style shots..

Anyhow back on it today... Nice cooked breakfast.

Back