ProPoints The Secret Diary of a Chocaholic ♥

What's the story with the striped tshirts?? Fill me in

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

What's the story with the striped tshirts?? Fill me in

I said to shop in m&s you have to have a striped tshirt and carry a bag of swag ;-) x

Hello :) been busy all day, Mum has friends round so I've had my treat day tonight and am starting again tomorrow.

Meaning that if I use today's weight, I am down 1.5lbs this week :) x

Hello :) been busy all day, Mum has friends round so I've had my treat day tonight and am starting again tomorrow.

Meaning that if I use today's weight, I am down 1.5lbs this week :) x

What yummy treats did you have Sweetie? Well Done on your loss, fantastic news after poogate ;-) x

Just loads of rubbish really! Don't know what came over me, my Mum's friend works in the NHS and I'm applying to study Radiography after I finish my law degree so we were chatting for ages. Ended up nibbling loads and loads. I'm not too fussed, I won't use any weeklies and I'll exercise lots now I've got my gym all sorted :) x

What gym did you end up goin for? Classes or no classes?
Well done on your loss whoopwhoop!

What gym did you end up goin for? Classes or no classes?
Well done on your loss whoopwhoop!

It's got classes but I haven't been to one yet, I seem to prefer just using the gym myself! I like the bike :) thank you, I was surprised to have one at all!

Just loads of rubbish really! Don't know what came over me, my Mum's friend works in the NHS and I'm applying to study Radiography after I finish my law degree so we were chatting for ages. Ended up nibbling loads and loads. I'm not too fussed, I won't use any weeklies and I'll exercise lots now I've got my gym all sorted :) x

I bet you probably didn't eat as much as you thought you did, I think nibbles can be very deceptive. X Hope u get some good workouts in in the next week :) Plus you'll have an extra day before u WI cos of your early WI this week, x

I bet you probably didn't eat as much as you thought you did, I think nibbles can be very deceptive. X Hope u get some good workouts in in the next week :) Plus you'll have an extra day before u WI cos of your early WI this week, x

Yeah that's my plan! Going to try to eat more healthily this week too, been lacking on the fruit/veg front so I want to up that this week and am aiming for 4 x 45 min gym sessions :) x

Yeah that's my plan! Going to try to eat more healthily this week too, been lacking on the fruit/veg front so I want to up that this week and am aiming for 4 x 45 min gym sessions :) x

You Go Girl! I think Fruit and Veg are an integral part of WW, they just seem to speed up Weight Loss when enjoyed sensibly. X

They really do! I Duno how people coped using the old points having to point fruit I think I'd die if they brought it back in!
I do like doing my program but I get bored easily and constantly need a change to keep me motivated! Do you do all cardio in the gym yea?

You Go Girl! I think Fruit and Veg are an integral part of WW, they just seem to speed up Weight Loss when enjoyed sensibly. X

Yeah I haven't been having as much as I would at uni which is annoying. I'll have to fork out for my own I think! x

They really do! I Duno how people coped using the old points having to point fruit I think I'd die if they brought it back in!
I do like doing my program but I get bored easily and constantly need a change to keep me motivated! Do you do all cardio in the gym yea?

Yeah I just do cardio atm, am planning on learning weights at some point but cba right now! Haha :)

Hahahaha I know what ya mean weights are so boring aren't they?

Yeah I haven't been having as much as I would at uni which is annoying. I'll have to fork out for my own I think! x

Yeah I just do cardio atm, am planning on learning weights at some point but cba right now! Haha :)

Its funny that you would eat more fruit at Uni, for most people I would expect it to be the other way round! X

Its funny that you would eat more fruit at Uni, for most people I would expect it to be the other way round! X

I eat much better when I feed myself. It's quite strange but my Mum thinks being on a budget means filling up the freezer with chips and nuggets, and having white bread toast for breakfast.

As you might be able to tell we really don't get on, haha. Only two months left and I'm losing weight at a steady pace it seems, might not reach my target on the 10 week challenge but that's ok. My weight target for the 10 weeks was 10 stone 5, but I'd be very happy to be 10 stone 7 in time for my 21st birthday! x

I eat much better when I feed myself. It's quite strange but my Mum thinks being on a budget means filling up the freezer with chips and nuggets, and having white bread toast for breakfast.

As you might be able to tell we really don't get on, haha. Only two months left and I'm losing weight at a steady pace it seems, might not reach my target on the 10 week challenge but that's ok. My weight target for the 10 weeks was 10 stone 5, but I'd be very happy to be 10 stone 7 in time for my 21st birthday! x

Awwww bless, Mums eh ;-) My mum thinks everything is solved with plates of food, seconds were never an option but mandatory! The Challenge is great fun but not the most important thing, getting to target is most important :) Ill still be there to support you, long after the challenge is finished! (that's if you still want me!) x

Awwww bless, Mums eh ;-) My mum thinks everything is solved with plates of food, seconds were never an option but mandatory! The Challenge is great fun but not the most important thing, getting to target is most important :) Ill still be there to support you, long after the challenge is finished! (that's if you still want me!) x

Thank you sweetie :) I will definitely still be on here! I would like to get to 10 stone by Christmas and then reassess. My BMI at 10 stone will be around 20 so might call target then. x

Thank you sweetie :) I will definitely still be on here! I would like to get to 10 stone by Christmas and then reassess. My BMI at 10 stone will be around 20 so might call target then. x

That's a really low BMI, my BMI Is always so high cos I'm such a midget :-( x

That's a really low BMI, my BMI Is always so high cos I'm such a midget :-( x

Your BMI isn't high! Your goal one (22.2) is just under what mine is now (22.4) plus you've had a child! x

Your BMI isn't high! Your goal one (22.2) is just under what mine is now (22.4) plus you've had a child! x

She's 5 and a half, can't keep using her as an excuse ;-) x

Back