The "whatever" Exercise Challenge

I did ten squats and lots of bicep curls and stretches. All with hand weights :)

Exercise done, diet done day 1/31 :)

Mushy pea tins done this morning- without the neighbour ;)

Ruth
X

Talking of mushy peas......have you ever tried that slimming world mushy pea curry. Someone at group was raving about it last week. I'm scared to try lol

I have heard about it and how nice it is. Oh isn't keen as he is in love with Madhur Jaffrey and her recipes. I will work on him ;)

Ruth
X

Instead of hula hoop I am going to a Zumba class this morning. Afternoon and evening I am working as a volunteer in a cafe in the visitors centre at Dundonald castle, 1.30-9.30 so no time to eat. Will have to take a couple of Nakd bars with me or I will find myself hungry and eating the first thing that comes to hand! :character00254:That is today's plan of action.

Wow. I'm sore today lol.
I'm thinking maybe I should've gone back a few more days on c25k!
I have visitors tomorrow :eek: so today will be spent getting my house vaguely presentable. I will squeeze in mushy pea tin exercises I think- can't do anything involving legs haha x
Those delayed muscle pains are horrid aren't they !

I await a lighter, gentler model :) I've got hand weights so when dinner has gone down I'll do some bicep curls and some sit ups :)

Good grief girlie... don't be bashing yourself up.... you are too precious to be bashed :D

Joining in .....

Got of to a great start yesterday went for a day out with the hubby and walked for 5 or 6 hours :D

I'll commit to at least 30 mins walk every day - if I don't go out one day, will make up the next ^^
Yesterday and today - done my walks, which were at least 2 hours so yay!

No hula hoop until tomorrow so I'll do hand weights again

Day TWO--- 25 squats done.

10 bicep curls,10 lateral raise,10 front raise :) and up and down a ladder. Good for the leg muscles.:D

Squat rest day tomorrow so will find something else to do.

Stiff and achy after so much walking yesterday.... so just had a nice walk with the dogs today... took the grandboy along in case I needed to be carried back lol ;)

Failed to get out yesterday as I ended up working til 10.30pm having left house at 7.30am! I walked up and down stairs 5 times before bed. Will do extra today

I did all the arm stuff and squats again yesterday. My arms ache now. I'm such a wimp.

Back