Thinking about starting Lipotrim? READ THIS!

OMG lillie that brilliant only 7 wks :eek: thats exactly wat i want to loose!
Im a bit nervous about starting again was on it just before Christamas and i just went on an all out binge after it, really DO NOT wanna do that this time! Id say all your old clothes are hanging off you :eek:

Awh lets hope i can, i found this forum brilliant last time!
I was logged on morning noon and night lol my bum used to go numb id be on that long, im sooo not lookin forward to the cold tho oh god thats the worst part by far... BUT the results are so fast and totally worth being cold for a few months anythings better than being 3 stone over weight!
How much more do you want to loose i cant belive you lost 3 stone in 7 wks im lik :eek: this girls a ledgend, were you doing any exercise or anything special?

ive got another 3 ish to lose im aiming for 11 and a half or 12 ,i do got to the gym twice a week but spend most of it lay on the toning tables lol i have to say that i think water is the key i drink about 4 or 5 litres a day i know what you mean about the cold though hot water and peppermint tea help xx

is this the thing that is now advertised on tv at boots?? what is it and how does it work??

No, this is Lipotrim - Pharmacy Programme, it is a very low calorie liquid meal replacement that you do through your Pharmacy.

Love Mini xxx

Well im defo starting tuesday, i actually cant wait im fed up eating never thought id hear myself saying that! Being the true paddy that i am ill have to go on a session tomorro :) hav my last supper monday and get in to LT full wack tuesday... i want results and i want them now hehe

hi started lipotrim yesterday did it once before and lost 3 stone put it all back on and more. weighed in at 17.4 nearly died the reason i put it all back on is that i wasn't told about refeeding by the chemist that i went to starting to get the headaches now but iwill be drinking plenty of water just can't believe i have 7 stone to lose hard work ahead but i will do it and the ironic thing is i came over this site by pure luck and it's great to be able to read others views and comments on lipotrim good luck everyone.

Hi Skinnytobe - I am recently new to this forum, but I have found everyone to be very friendly and helpful.

The diet really works as you can see by the fabulous results people on here have had and are having.:D

I only started on Easter Monday, but got weighed on Saturday and lost 8lbs in only 5 days !!

Good luck with it....keep drinking the water, it will all be worth it to get to your goal.

Keep us informed of your progress:D

Hi everyone,
I know there are lots of people reading this who aren't actualy on Lipotrim or have just started just like I did before I started so I thught this may be helpfull and hopefully encouraging.
When you google "Lipotrim" to try find information I found you are bombarded with horror stories about dizzyness, weakness, weight regain, depression, hair loss etc etc. I was told by people who had done it and stopped that if I started that I would have to take to my bed for weeks and that there was no way I could carry on living my normal life and work as hard as I do.

Dizzyness, weakness- Well in the first 3 days I did feel quite weak so I would advise people who work Mon-Fri to start on a Friday and your excitment will get you through the day the relax all weekend and spend your time on here. By Monday you will almost be in Ketosis.

Weight regain- Possibly the most terrifing thing you can hear. Who wants to lose piles of weight only to put it all back on plus extra. This can of course can and WILL happen if you don't prepare yourself to completely change your eating habits! But this isn't a Lipotrim only fact, if you were to go to Weight Watchers, get to target and go back to binging, take aways, no exercise the exact same thing will happen. I can not cook an egg so I would more often than not order pizza, chinese etc so I have gotten my mam to show me the basics of low cal stir-frys and have seen loads of great, easy, tasty recipies that I can't wait to get stuck into when I reach target. So regain is up to yourself. Think of it this way, if your strong enough to give up food for however long you are strong enough to replace fatty, processes foods for lovely CHEAPER low cal options.

Depression- This was one that I paid no attention to as I am a happy person no matter what but my friends all began commenting that I wasn't myself for a while. I began hating my job (that I absolutly LOVE) and even told my boss this, she put it down to being on LT but I thought she was being silly. Then I posted here saying how low I was and it turns out it is not uncommon for this, more than likely because alot of food contain an addictive "happy" ingredient and also carbs have something in them which disguise emotions a tad. But as soon as I admitted to myself that it was infact the otherwise wonderfull Lipotrim making me feel this way it all went! I was being utterly blind to any negitive facts because I was so happy with the results. Now I know it's common to get a bit down on any VLCD, I'm prepared to kick that feeling in the balls with a smile and remember why I'm doing this!

Hair loss- This one I have heard of many times but haven't experianced it myself at all. The word "loss" is very misleading, it's not actually that your hair falls out, it comes out as normal but SOMETIMES(rarely it seems) it just doesn't replace itself as fast when on any VLCD, so it just thins slightly and begins to grow as thick and fast when you come off it. Personally, having thinner hair for a few months while I drop stones is well worth it anyway but as I say this is rare.

My main concern was work, I work as a trainer in a large company and my job entails keeping a group of 12/13 motivated, entertained and teaching them the job for 3weeks at a time, I'm on my feet mostly all day and I've just taken my first external group since starting LT and I've done the best job I ever have in the last year!!
I have more energy than ever before.

So if you are reading this trying to decide if you want to jump on the LT wagon I say COME ON, there's plenty of room(we're all shrinking:D)
By the summer time imagine yourself in little skirts, dresses, bikinis etc.

you wont ever have to sit in a room thinking "I'm the biggest here" or worry will the seatbelt on an plane fit, you wont have to go into a shop and be embarrassed that nothing in there will actually fit.

I still have a long way to go but I if even one person reads this and decides to bite the bullet and become a fellow trimmer it'll be even more worth it than I ever could have imagined!

Good luck everyone!

THANK YOUUUUUUUUU XXXX

hey everyone, after reading loads of posts on various threads about Lipotrim I decided to take the plunge today and I went to visit my pharmacist and have a chat to them about starting the journey... twas very nerve racking!!:eek:

Anyway I took a deep breath and went in and they told me all about it and then said that they didnt have any supplies in and wouldnt have them till tomorrow afternoon:sigh: after all that!!

So I got some literature about it (which I have to be honest is all very daunting and very confusing:confused:) and promised them I would be back tomorrow to pick up the weekly supply of sachets to start on Friday:eek:

Getting butterflies in the tummy now :ashamed0005:

hey everyone, after reading loads of posts on various threads about Lipotrim I decided to take the plunge today and I went to visit my pharmacist and have a chat to them about starting the journey... twas very nerve racking!!:eek:

Anyway I took a deep breath and went in and they told me all about it and then said that they didnt have any supplies in and wouldnt have them till tomorrow afternoon:sigh: after all that!!

So I got some literature about it (which I have to be honest is all very daunting and very confusing:confused:) and promised them I would be back tomorrow to pick up the weekly supply of sachets to start on Friday:eek:

Getting butterflies in the tummy now :ashamed0005:

You can do it :)

Good luck xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thank you daisy

i have to say after reading your post it made me want to go for it so off i went today and i have my shakes at the ready for tomorrow morning,

i just wanted to say thank you to you for being so honest about it.

Awww thank you! how are you getting on?
it's the best thing i ever did!
xxx

Jesus daisy your doin fantastic!!!
How long hav ya been on this?

Aw what lovely things to say!!!
I'm on it 14 weeks next weigh in, Friday!
It's the bestest thing I've ever done! Still a long way to go but I tryed on size 16 trousers today and they fit, keep in mind I've had to shop in evens for the past year so to be in a "normal" shop size feels fantastic!!!! Yaaaay!!

xxxx

Must feel great for ya daisy :D i love moving down a dress size people are starting to notice my loss now!

Your doin soo well hun...
a real insperation xx

Med

Hi Daisy
Just wanted to say a very big thank you for telling people the truth about Liportim. I am on week 3 and lost 1 stone 1 lb, at my age (47 tomorrow) its ever so difficult to loose weight and it seemed to be slowly creaping up year on year. I havent been this weight since my last baby :cry:was born 20 years ago!!!!!!! I must agree the energy levels are soaring no tiredness getting out of bed and I also notice an improvement in my skin. I think that if anyone is unsure about Lipotrim and Googles it it is easy to get put off with all the scaremongering. If anyone Googles Lipotrim 2008 you get to sites like this one with more up to date stuff and more positive feedback. I have tried ALL the diets over the years, all healthy ones I might add (no cabbage soup ets) and the devastation of spending the week counting points or weighing food only to find a 1 lb loss after queuing up at a weight watchers meeting is simply devastating and the worst part is any small deviation from the norm can set you back 2 weeks again !! Liportim is a fast safe effective way of losing weight and let nobody say different. I havent been exactly a saint while on this, skim in my tea is something I cant do without, also the odd pick of meat at dinner but for the most it's been strawberry shakes only, despite the deviations I still have a nice bit of weight loss every week and cant help grinning to myself leaving the Chemist shop after a weigh in.
Go on Lipotrim.... your the best!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you Daisy
Week 1 12 stone 4 - (my jeans are tight !!!!!)
Week 2 11 stone 9
Week 3 11 stone 3 - the weigh in is 2 more days away !!!!!!!!:p

hey med...you know everything you said is true.. I heard about LT from a friend of mine, went to google it and all I could see was negative remarks. Then by accident I stumbled onto this forum and I have heard nothing put positive remarks about it... and seeing the photos of people it definitely works!

Back