This is going to be my year!

Hey felix! How r u? I remember u from back in the good old juddd days :D
I love the dresses :D especially the first.

Your doin great keep it up :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello! Haha I didn't last on JUDDD very long, although it was great. Are you still doing it or another plan now? :)

So first official weigh in (1 day early as I'm going to a party tonight) and I've lost 5lb!!!! YAY! I'm so happy! I'm now back in the 13's too :)

I'm really proud of myself because this is the longest I've stuck to a VLCD for a very long time. It just seems to have clicked for me!

Off to my OH's aunties 50th birthday party tonight and got a nice black dress to wear. Going to try and be as good as I can food wise but not going to beat myself up if I don't stay on track. Will be back on plan ASAP afterwards. Looking forward to the party and actually looking forward to carrying on S&S and seeing what next weeks loss will be like!

Hey Felix, if you stick with meats as much as possible then you may stay in ketosis?

Love the dresses, I'm a total tomboy so I'm not the best judge of dresses but I like them both! *helpful* lol :eek:

Hope tonight goes well and you get the results you want!

gem x

Hey Felix, if you stick with meats as much as possible then you may stay in ketosis?

Love the dresses, I'm a total tomboy so I'm not the best judge of dresses but I like them both! *helpful* lol :eek:

Hope tonight goes well and you get the results you want!

gem x

I hope they have a few things like meat etc, as my OHs family are a bit posh so they will probably put a good selection of food on! And thanks re the dresses haha!! Still no idea which one i like best but there's still 4 weeks to decide so I'm sure ill make up my mind eventually. Could even be a diva and have an outfit change half way through haha!

Have a nice weekend :D

I do Atkins now, juddd didn't really work for me!

Have a lovely night tonight xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello hope you are well, I'm joining in I hope you don't mind! Started Sunday so a week under my belt I am 22 but have a lot more weight to loose than you unfortunately!
Anyway my first goal is to do 6 weeks 100% as have already bought another 5 weeks now! Then I have an 8 week placement (I'm a final year mental health nurse) so that 8 weeks 100% is my next goal! Then I have a hols and maybe going away with the bf so having a planned week off then! Then straight back on 100% for my final week in Uni and final placement which is 15weeks long before qualifying AND (hopefully) reaching goal ready for a fresh new Start! Any way that's my story any help to get me through the next 6 weeks would be extremely appreciated :)
Ps I love both dresses but must say I have a bit of a thing for red ATM so would say the first :) plus red is suppose to be sexy and romantic so perfect for a wedding ;)

Hello hope you are well, I'm joining in I hope you don't mind! Started Sunday so a week under my belt I am 22 but have a lot more weight to loose than you unfortunately!
Anyway my first goal is to do 6 weeks 100% as have already bought another 5 weeks now! Then I have an 8 week placement (I'm a final year mental health nurse) so that 8 weeks 100% is my next goal! Then I have a hols and maybe going away with the bf so having a planned week off then! Then straight back on 100% for my final week in Uni and final placement which is 15weeks long before qualifying AND (hopefully) reaching goal ready for a fresh new Start! Any way that's my story any help to get me through the next 6 weeks would be extremely appreciated :)
Ps I love both dresses but must say I have a bit of a thing for red ATM so would say the first :) plus red is suppose to be sexy and romantic so perfect for a wedding ;)

Hello! Sounds like you have a really good plan :D I'm sure you can stick to it! I need to carry on 100% for 4 weeks now until my brothers wedding then as long as possible until I can get to goal. Wow not long until you qualify then? I keep thinking of training to be a nurse and the whole mental health side really interests me or being a midwife but I don't think I'd be strong enough for it!

I like the red too but not sure if its wedding-y enough... It looks the nicest on too though!

Had a good time last night. There was a folky band on which was a different experience for me! And people doing some sort of line dancing haha. I had a couple of drinks and some food - the food was LUSH. I had a tiny bit of pasta, fresh salmon and mackerel, salad, some veggie quiche and I did have a cupcake :( I really enjoyed it though. Planned to start again this morning but OH's mum did pancakes specially and I felt too guilty to turn them down so had two for breakfast. Going to have a bar for lunch and shake when I get home and lots of water. Back 100% tomorrow and I'm raring to go!!

I'm glad you had a fab time get back on it and enjoy :) you have to live as well as diet!
Ahh you would be surprised how strong your professional persona can be! I handle things in work so differently an with a smile on my face to what i do out of work! Haha the professional me has SO much patience and I have hardly any!
Sorry to have a rant on your diary but in having a really bad today :( last night I couldn't sleep was so hungry so today I'm tired and a lil hungry :( just really peed off I come from a fat family and last year I did weight watchers and mum and dad were constantly eating rubbish and winging that there was Ww meals in the freezer waste if money blah blah and no support and now I'm doing this diet they've just bought a month supply each of Ww meals I should be happy that they trying to lose weight but I'm just peed off :( any advice for sleep? Hunger? Family? Much appreciated! Sorry again for hijacking your diary! X

I'm glad you had a fab time get back on it and enjoy :) you have to live as well as diet!
Ahh you would be surprised how strong your professional persona can be! I handle things in work so differently an with a smile on my face to what i do out of work! Haha the professional me has SO much patience and I have hardly any!
Sorry to have a rant on your diary but in having a really bad today :( last night I couldn't sleep was so hungry so today I'm tired and a lil hungry :( just really peed off I come from a fat family and last year I did weight watchers and mum and dad were constantly eating rubbish and winging that there was Ww meals in the freezer waste if money blah blah and no support and now I'm doing this diet they've just bought a month supply each of Ww meals I should be happy that they trying to lose weight but I'm just peed off :( any advice for sleep? Hunger? Family? Much appreciated! Sorry again for hijacking your diary! X

Haha it's ok it's what we are all here for! It must be really hard but they should be supporting you when you try to lose weight not say its a waste of money :( it's funny how people can put you down and then they are doing the exact same thing as you were a few months later though!! I don't have trouble with sleep really but I have days where I feel so lethargic and hungry but you have to battle through. If I get hungry I have a coffee with skimmed milk and it fills me up a bit. Have you tried getting some vegetable bullion? It's a vegetable stock powder but you can make it in to a drink (sort of like a cuppa soup) and you are allowed it on S&S. also you know the hartleys sugar free jelly sachets that you make up with water, you can have that (make it up with the amount of water it says on the packet and you're allowed half the jelly a day). It's little things like that which help you through :) I have the same problem with my OH, he always sits munching biscuits and crisps and i want to smack him round the head!!

Thank you :) it was the hunger talking I had been rushed out the house so hadn't had anything feeling a lot better after a porridge! But still hungry! Got some jelly setting in the fridge as we speak :)
My main issue is if I knew it was just for 5 more weeks I'd be ok I recon but I know I have another 8weeks straight after :( if I can get through this 3 months I recon I can do it cause after my planned week off it will be more like the last stretch as although it's 17 weeks which is a lot longer I'll be on placement the whole time so will be in routine and looking forward to the end!
Got to keep my head in the game!!!
Anyway how's your day been? You managed to get back into it? X

Thank you :) it was the hunger talking I had been rushed out the house so hadn't had anything feeling a lot better after a porridge! But still hungry! Got some jelly setting in the fridge as we speak :)
My main issue is if I knew it was just for 5 more weeks I'd be ok I recon but I know I have another 8weeks straight after :( if I can get through this 3 months I recon I can do it cause after my planned week off it will be more like the last stretch as although it's 17 weeks which is a lot longer I'll be on placement the whole time so will be in routine and looking forward to the end!
Got to keep my head in the game!!!
Anyway how's your day been? You managed to get back into it? X

If you think about it though, it's been 3 months since October and it only seems 2 minutes ago!! If you don't stick to it, 3 months will pass and you'll think 'I wish i had stuck to it!' Which is what I do all the time haha. You'll be fine once you get in the routine!

Had a nice day actually, we are at my OH's parents in Durham and been to Seaham for a walk down the beach. Not been 100% today but not too bad and looking forward to getting back on tomorrow. What have you been up to? Back down to Leeds soon and it's forecast heavy snow tomorrow arghhh!!!!!! I can't cope!!

Yer I know hopefully I can do it! Just can't wait till august I'm so impatient!
Ahh sounds good :) I havnt got time for snow haha so much to do ha!
I've not done a lot this afternoon! Went shopping this morning and going to see le mis tonight so that will keep me distracted :)
How long till you recon you'll be at goal lovely? X

Yer I know hopefully I can do it! Just can't wait till august I'm so impatient!
Ahh sounds good :) I havnt got time for snow haha so much to do ha!
I've not done a lot this afternoon! Went shopping this morning and going to see le mis tonight so that will keep me distracted :)
How long till you recon you'll be at goal lovely? X

I hate snow I'm so terrified of slipping over and I have no suitable footwear for it! I have a pair of hunter wellies but my legs are too fat to fit in them haha!! I have 4st to lose and I want to be at goal by July as I'm a bridesmaid for my sisters wedding so plenty of time. Just want to lose it ASAP really but I've never been slim in my adult life so don't even know what it will be like!

Aww you'll be in those wells next winter though :) I'm the same got uggs or flip-flops ozzy girl at heart still! Yer I'm hoping to be at goal by august! I'm sure you'll 4 stone way before July hun end of April more like :D garrrgggh I want this year to hurry up, I'm too inpatient! :( x

I have a confession! I ended up having an Indian takeaway last night... BUT I have made a fresh start today and been 100 million % and not struggled at all! Which I'm v pleased about. Not got any plans for 3 weeks now until my brothers wedding so it's 100% from now on :D

I have a confession! I ended up having an Indian takeaway last night... BUT I have made a fresh start today and been 100 million % and not struggled at all! Which I'm v pleased about. Not got any plans for 3 weeks now until my brothers wedding so it's 100% from now on :D

Well done for getting back on it 3weeks is nothing in a lifetime, u can do it!!! :)

hey, hows it going?
I came off track at the weekend too, its so hard! Feeling the pain from it now.
I think trying is better than not trying at all!

The snow is a pain, makes me just want to snuggle with tasty food..

Go for it these 3 weeks! could shift nearly a stone!

hey, hows it going?
I came off track at the weekend too, its so hard! Feeling the pain from it now.
I think trying is better than not trying at all!

The snow is a pain, makes me just want to snuggle with tasty food..

Go for it these 3 weeks! could shift nearly a stone!

I'm doing surprisingly well! Was expecting to really struggle after the weekend but so far so good. Luckily work keeps me busy in the week so I can stick to it easily :) how are you getting on?

Today has gone well. Had a coffee for breakfast then had mushroom soup for lunch. Oh my god it was rank!!!! Annoying thing is I've ordered a few things that it turned out I don't like so now I've got spare packs that I can't stomach and I don't know what to do with them. What a waste! Had a fruit and maple bar mid afternoon (tasty!) and just had a crispy chocolate shake. Drank as much water as I can but I'm really crap at it.

Ordered some more products but only the things I like! OH is currently making toast and it smells so good :(

Back