This is it, Herbalife WILL work for me...............

Yeah I've just had a right combination for my tea tonight not sure if I should b eating it! Omelette, tin spaghetti hoops an two veg sausages!!!

Sent from my ZTE-BLADE using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yeah I've just had a right combination for my tea tonight not sure if I should b eating it! Omelette, tin spaghetti hoops an two veg sausages!!!

Haha love it, Combinations like that are sometimes theeeeeee best dinners ever!!!

I had a the following today:--

B - Cookies & Cream F1
L - Mexican Savoury Rice with Mushrooms
D - Vanilla/Cappuccino F1
S - 2 Hard Boiled Eggs

Drinks I had black coffee, HL peach tea, water.

Dxxx

R u having enough protein chick? Have u worked out how much extra protein u gotta have as shakes r 20 each then I have to get to 103 a day!!! I'm drinking 2 liters of water so always on toilet to!!

R u having enough protein chick? Have u worked out how much extra protein u gotta have as shakes r 20 each then I have to get to 103 a day!!! I'm drinking 2 liters of water so always on toilet to!!

I hope so chick.

I havetn got a wellness coach just going it alone at home right now.

Its unusual that they dont give you like a wee brochure to tell you all about the plan like WW or SW do.

I want to have a wee Herbalife Bible to tell me everything rather than trying to find it all out online.

Just had my first shake of the day with an apple.

Dxxx

Yeah u need to have a certain amount of protein a day chick! Yeah it's a pain without a Bible to tell u how much protein is in everything xx

Ive had 2 shakes, apple an eggs will have tea after college xx

Oh gosh!

Will need to try & find out how much.

I know you can get the protein powder to add to your shakes do you use that??

I have had my shake this morning with an apple.

Lunch I have savoury rice with mushrooms.

Dinner will be a shake with 2 boiled eggs.

Dxxx

Hi

Hope u had a GD day? Ive had a cake at work God damn it lol! Apart from that all else good 2 shakes. Apple. Eggs water cottage cheese! No don't use extra protein chick!

You need to loo into your protein though as your not getting enough. Ive tried to c how u do it but no luck
V xx

See thats why I have been snacking on boiled eggs cos I know they are high in protein.

I will see how it goes for now but defo need to really figure out how much I should be eating & the right things to eat!!

Day has been good, home alone so got cosy in the couch & watched burlesque - so cheesy!!!

Usually I would have a takeaway when the hubby is away. Came home & had my shake & 2 boiled eggs so happy with myself for that!!!

How has your day been?? Xxx

Hey ladies
Need some help on snacking and dinner ideas!! I get to lunch and I give in!!!
Need sioooooo much help plz!

42lbs to goal :-(((

Hi Rebecca!

Yeah I struggle with snacks too. I'm now having an omelette for snack as Im home and eggs got alot of protein in them! Bought some Greek yoghurt to with fruit and drizzle of honey xx

I have been eating savoury rice with veg - that aint high in protein but I am using up all my cupboard food before I move onto anything else!

Snacks I have been eating alpen light bars, apples & boiled eggs.

That seems to be working for me so far.

Dxxx

Ok thsnx ladies! I have alpine light bars so could have them!! Suppose just any fruit and like u say boiled eggs and omelettes x

42lbs to goal :-(((

Well done D that's Fab! Yeah I think its just a case of anything g high in protein! But its bloody hard keep thinking of things! Ive just put a load of veg in slow cooker with gravy for tea with some veggie sausages xx

Mmmmmm that sounds great.

I might have chicken, veg & gravy for dinner tonight mmmmmm

Need to go get my weekly shop in & its pouring down outside - cannot be bothered xxx

Do it online chick! Its miserable out I'm having lady day with kids but I wanna eat lol xx. Ive had shake an omelette now bout to have second shake xx

Phew thats me back.

Had my 2 shakes today with coffee & tea.

Gonna have dinner at about half 5 don't want to be eating too late.

Got the heating on, candles lit & just chilling out now for the rest of the night xxx

Had a Halloween party today & was surround by sweeties, crisps, quiche, pizza, sandwiches, cakes & never touched a thing!

Didn't even drink any juice just had my water & a WW meal that I had taken with me.

So happy!!!! Really thought that I might have just caved in & had a wee treat but was determined now too - see I have willpower in there somewhere after all.

Dxxx

WOW thats will power right there iv been a good girl right up until now... one blacj jack and 2 soothers cough sweets down the hole! HAHA

Back