This is it!

Here to subscribe Well done on not giving in to the food, that's hard. My small son also suffered from chronic constipation, is still on long term meds, tomato soup always helped with him!! What age is he?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks kitty, jasper is 3 now, first time it's ever happened to him not sure if it was because he over indulged in dark chocolate at Easter.

Up day today:
Woke up and I wasn't actually that hungry, had a bowl of porridge with oat milk and syrup then made the boys some almond muffins and ate half of one. Then the weirdest thing happened, took boys to a birthday party then on way home at 5pm I suddenly realised I had forgotten to eat lunch... That NEVER happens to me!!!! I wasn't hungry and I wasn't even thinking about food which I normally do!
Anyway about 6.30pm I made myself a grilled burger, sweet potato and salad followed by a banana dipped in dark chocolate and some tortilla chips and I was literally stuffed to the brim.
Total cals today only 1373.
So looking forward to being able to enjoy a roast dinner AND homemade crumble tomorrow without a side helping of guilt!
I'm liking this style of dieting!!

Up day today:
Breakfast:
Peanut butter and sliced banana on rye toast and an apple
Lunch: roast chicken, sweet potato, spring greens, carrots and broccoli followed by hairy bikers apple and blackberry crumble with homemade banana ice cream (freeze bananas then whizz them in food processor)
Tea: leek and potato soup with rye bread and some dark chocolate

Really enjoyed my up day today and really full up, know I could eat more if I wanted to but genuinely couldn't fit more in!
Finding myself choosing healthier options when I thought I would binge but I think because I know I can eat loads of crisps or chips or sweets I suddenly don't fancy them! Total cal 1636.

Ha ha when I am good I am very very good and when I am bad I am sooooo bad!!!!
I naturally love healthy food I just seem to have a self destructive side to me that likes to binge on crap! Hoping to control it with fasting!

I'm the same. I like healthy food but am struggling with being allowed "anything" on this diet. I may need to put some more rules in but am kind of hoping it'll settle down...

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

So today was meant to bd a fast day but hubby decided he wanted to go on a long bike ride so decided I would need to eat so:
Breakfast: poached eggs and mushrooms on rye bread
Lunch: ham and cheese roll, half portion of chips and a caramel shortbread
22 mile bike ride (can't walk now!!!)
Dinner: Chinese takeaway, wine and dark choc!!!
3070 cals today highest so far but enjoyed it all and although had Chinese and wine I don't feel like I binged. Trying to find that balance.
Weighed myself today too and lost 5lbs so happy!

Forgot this weeks measurements: Neck: 13in Arms: 11.5 Chest: 38in Waist: 29.5in Tummy: 35in Hips: 39.5in Thighs:23in Calves: 14.5in

Right yesterday was another big up day of 2800 cals
B:
Nothing
L:
Avocado on rye bread and apple 2 rich teas
Snack:
2 rice cakes with peanut butter and banana and some dark choc
Dinner:
Nandos nuts, chicken, fries, peas with some wine
Scoop of ice cream in cinema.
Did 1.5 hours weight training.
I know I ate a lot but I feel I remaining in control BUT I'm now 4lbs up on scales, so fe up, my bloody body just has to look at food for me to put on weight. Just want to be slim for summer sob!

Back