This is what 100 pounds looks like :)

Wow, massive inspiration from EVERYONE posting on this page. I have such a long way to go and have a tough month of birthday celebrations coming up. Was good to come on here today and regain my focus!!

Wow, massive inspiration from EVERYONE posting on this page. I have such a long way to go and have a tough month of birthday celebrations coming up. Was good to come on here today and regain my focus!!

Glad I can help in a small way!!!!

Looking great! Such a transformation. I agree with other comments that you look younger after losing the weight and I can see your confidence is oozing out too! Well done you. Any tips for keeping the motivation after reaching the end goal? :)

Wow, what a difference! Amazing!

Looking great! Such a transformation. I agree with other comments that you look younger after losing the weight and I can see your confidence is oozing out too! Well done you. Any tips for keeping the motivation after reaching the end goal? :)

Every time i put on a 34 inch waist pair of trousers, every time i put on a medium t shirt. The motivation is there. I am used to what i look like now (it takes a long time to adjust). I can look in a mirror and i like what i see (not the oldish face though)... i like the flirting i get with women who i would have once considered out of my league (I am a married man, flirting only!).

I love the shock on peoples faces.

Last week i had to get a new passbook account for a community venture im involved with, it needed to have a signature in the back. It required me to bring some ID with me. The very attractive and far too young for me girl at the counter took my documents and flicked through my passport. She said "Is that really you?" I just smiled and said it was, she talked about how different I look etc.

You must keep going to class. It's very easy for a pound to add on every week, and then pull it back be going fully on plan again. It disciplines me. Im thinking about wednesday weigh in as monday and tuesday come round. Knowing if ive been bad, i need to be very very good for a couple of days.

Every time i put on a 34 inch waist pair of trousers, every time i put on a medium t shirt. The motivation is there. I am used to what i look like now (it takes a long time to adjust). I can look in a mirror and i like what i see (not the oldish face though)... i like the flirting i get with women who i would have once considered out of my league (I am a married man, flirting only!).

I love the shock on peoples faces.

Last week i had to get a new passbook account for a community venture im involved with, it needed to have a signature in the back. It required me to bring some ID with me. The very attractive and far too young for me girl at the counter took my documents and flicked through my passport. She said "Is that really you?" I just smiled and said it was, she talked about how different I look etc.

You must keep going to class. It's very easy for a pound to add on every week, and then pull it back be going fully on plan again. It disciplines me. Im thinking about wednesday weigh in as monday and tuesday come round. Knowing if ive been bad, i need to be very very good for a couple of days.

Good to see your still about Gazter -- I have been saying the same thing on my thread this week, Ive lost almost 3.5 stone and only need 1 to target, yet when I look in the mirror I still see me as 3.5 stones heavier. Obviously I can see I look different, I love the compliments I get from both men and women, BUT why wont my head allow me to see the "thinner" me. It will take some getting used to me thinks, and then I have the task of staying at target/maintaining apparently thats harder than losing

Eeeekkk

Good to see your still about Gazter -- I have been saying the same thing on my thread this week, Ive lost almost 3.5 stone and only need 1 to target, yet when I look in the mirror I still see me as 3.5 stones heavier. Obviously I can see I look different, I love the compliments I get from both men and women, BUT why wont my head allow me to see the "thinner" me. It will take some getting used to me thinks, and then I have the task of staying at target/maintaining apparently thats harder than losing

Eeeekkk

I think its a body dis-morphia thing. Some people possibly never adjust. Its the glances out of the corner of your eye which get you. Walking along and you see your reflection in the glass, and it aint how you think you look.

I find it hard now to visualise myself as that 21 st 9 man!

It will come :)

Back