THIS TIME i am going to do it!!!!!!

Sounds like you've got already decided you're definately not going to have it, whch is half the battle :) Having a plan and a list of foods to eat will help too. You can do it, I know you can :D Have fun!!

Pumpkin, I can totally relate and wish you the very best of luck in the weeks ahead! Well done on your seaside willpower!!

Last edited:
Yay! :D well done for sticking to plan! Must have been a massive test of willpower, I bet it feels fantastic!

Have a nice hot bubble bath as a treat or curl up with a good book to distract yourself hun. Hope it's nothing too bad that's making you miserable x

Pumpkin, I can totally relate and wish you the very best of luck in the weeks ahead! Well done on your seaside willpower!!

It's hard isn't it? But, I know when i get there it will all be worth it, and in moderation i can then have what i want.... ofc i could have it in moderation now, but, i want to get to target by xmas LOL!!! x

Yay! :D well done for sticking to plan! Must have been a massive test of willpower, I bet it feels fantastic!

Have a nice hot bubble bath as a treat or curl up with a good book to distract yourself hun. Hope it's nothing too bad that's making you miserable x

There was a moment when i nearly thought "oh sod it, dont come the the seaside everyday" but then, i knew at WI tomorrow, if ive not lossed, or even worst case senario i have gained :cry: it wont be down to what i have eaten as the whole week has been 100% on plan :D

Work is just a never ending aray of people moaning and groaning, which affects my morale and it makes me not want to be there... very very sad :sigh: , sometimes i wonder if i am working with grownups or children, but you know, tomorrow is another day and i will go in bright and breezey :)

Not sure i would stay awake for much reading tonight, if a book was put in front of me i think i would fall asleep!!! :eek:

Hi Pumpkin patch,

I can Sympathise with your work situation totally! I feel exactly the same on most days! :-(

Is it your WI tomorrow??

If so Hun, Good Luck and well done on sticking to plan all week!

Xxx

Hi Pumpkin patch,

I can Sympathise with your work situation totally! I feel exactly the same on most days! :-(

Is it your WI tomorrow??

If so Hun, Good Luck and well done on sticking to plan all week!

Ah thanks :)

Yeah WI tomorrow evening.... eeek!!!

Its hard when work is like that isnt it, been trying to think of ways to overcome it etc.... blah!!

xxx

Work's never fun when it's like that :( I work in a department that is pretty much all women, and they're so *****y sometimes it's like being back in the school playground!

Ahh well, hopefully you'll do really well tomorrow and it'll give you a boost :D good luck!

Now, nobody get excited, its not WI time yet...

But a little question for you all.

When it is WI day, do you not eat until being weighed??

Last week i ate my breakfast, lunch and snacks before being weighed at 6.30pm. I have always eaten before being weighed. I cant think of anything worse than being miserable on WI day because it would then make me pig out when i get home.
I think, if you start off being weighed after eating normally, you should continue to do so...

Now, some ppl i work with, also slaves to SW and WW say they barely eat breakfast on WI day, and they dont get weighed till the evening!!!!!! :eek:

What do you all do??

xxxx

I don't go to classes, but I would eat. I'd be starving otherwise, and being starving is never good! :)

Good luck for WI! :D

Good luck for your WI tonight.Im off to my first slimming world meeting tonight :)

I don't go to classes, I weigh in on a Monday morning at home so it's before I've eaten anyway,but when I went to WW before I used to eat breakfast and lunch as normal and then just have my dinner after WI. My mum and I used to count it as a bit of a 'no man's land' and would sometimes go to the chip shop on the way out of the meeting! Hehe!

We weren't the only ones, it was funny there used to be a whole queue of WW people in there on a Weds night :D

So been to WI and have lost 3.5lbs

Am very happy about this, yes ofc i would have loved more off but that is fine for the week i have had... although i have been 100% ALL week.

I am in the next stone bracket now, which makes me SOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy!!!

Now about to tuck into baked beans and potato waffles for my tea yum yum xxxx

Pumpkin*Patch said:
So been to WI and have lost 3.5lbs

Am very happy about this, yes ofc i would have loved more off but that is fine for the week i have had... although i have been 100% ALL week.

I am in the next stone bracket now, which makes me SOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy!!!

Now about to tuck into baked beans and potato waffles for my tea yum yum xxxx

YEAH.... WELL DONE!!! THATS FAB!!

There will be no stopping you now!! :) xxx

Back