This time I WILL do it :D

Hi guys!

Been having a look through these posts as I am thinking about restarting lipotrim tomorrow.
Like yourself I tried it a few months back and only lasted a day as found the shakes really difficult to drink!
Been doing a healthy eating diet for the past few weeks but I'm not doing very well on it!
Have 6 days worth of products left from the last attempt, think I will give it another go starting tomorrow and see how I get on.

I am going on holiday in 5 weeks time, was hopeing to lose as much as I could before the holiday then continue when I return.. overall have about 3 stones to lose.

These posts are a great inspiration to get back on it and stick to it
Thanks!

Thanks Emma :0) I hope the diary helps others along there journey. They are my way of keeping track on how I'm doing. It's been a godsend at times :0) good luck on your journey x x x

Tomorrow is another day

Today I'm starting to feel better as it seems TOTM is going slowly ;o) I can't wait til friday when I have my scan and hopefully it will give some insight into why I'm having such a tough time with my periods.

I was doing so well before they got bad ...its heartbreaking to seem I'm not doing as well now. I have given myself a pep talk and ~Monday is My Day 1 again and ~I'm going to get back into being 100% again and I'm going to have to kick myself hard otherwise I'm not going to get into my dress!! and that AINT happening!!!! x x x

Have a lovely weekend ladies x x x

Also I think I'm going to start a new diary ....say goodbye to this chapter ....and move forward with a new me diary :) x x x

Hi Trueleame I just read through your diary, you are an inspiration to me. You are doing great hun, dont let your current issues get you down xxx

Thanks Kat...I'm determind this time those little demons aren't going to get the better of me. I will beat this addiction and I WILL get to goal :D x x x

Hi, just thought I'd write as you seem to have rubbish periods too. Mine have always been heavy, but regular (i have endo) but since starting LT I have bled everyday...do you know how it affects our cycles?xx

When I called LT office about it the lady said...because were burning fat were releasing hormones that are stored in the fat cells which is why it can muck up our cycles. Mine have always been heavy but this is now beyond silly :0( I have tablets to help but they don't seem to do much good tbh so I'm under Docs ATM to see why they are so bad x x x

Aww hun... this sucks.... hope they can help you Friday!!!

I like the new diary thing... Fresh diary and all!!!!

X

That's what I thought Dee :) ... giving myself a new diary and a new start...none of my past issues holding me back ...just onwards and inwards :D x x x

Back