This time it works !

Sue489

Hi All
Into day 4 and I must admit feeling a bit rough this morning :(

Had some water and half a bar around 9.30 and just eaten the rest now - I find I can't eat a whole bar i one go so kind of graze it till it's all gone. I'm having a shake for lunch today - chocolate hot with some coffee in, yummy.
I am finding drinking easy this time (have had problems in the past with not drinking enough water, if you know what I mean!) and I find I am enjoying my water (strange I know). I still have a couple of cups of tea a day with a splash of skimmed milk so this keeps me going.

I work from home so it's easy to keep topped up but have to be out tomorrow and thursday at a customer so it will be quite a test. Taking a big bottle of water with me and soup for lunch, hope will be fine.

Question for all you experts- supplements? I am taking Evening Primrose Oil capsules for my hot flushes :eek: and wondered if this makes any difference? Can't do without them, impossible to sleep.

Have a good day everyone, onwards and downwards :)

Hi Sue, can't answer your question, but wishing you luck on your Exante journey :hug99: xx

Thanks Gigglepants - it appears no one else know either.

Well, my hubby told me I had bad breath earlier so I guess that's me in Ketosis Yay :D

Day four nearly over......

Gonna have some porridge for tea.

Hi Everyone
So on to Day 5 and I'm feeling OK today. I had the wierdest feeling in my mouth last night in bed, really yukky taste and like a coating on my tongue - guess I am now in Ketosis then :)
Had a shake this morning and just had half my bar for lunch - been really busy today with work so didn't even notice the time. I seem to get by drinking lots of water and didn't notice I hadn't eaten.
I am so tempted to get on the scales but really want to wait for a week (saturday is the day) so will fight it.

Well, good luck to everyone, I hope I feel better and better.

Hi Sue, lots do weigh daily but personally I think I'd be disheartened not seeing the scales move. So i just weigh the once a week.

Think my dentist and hygienist will be very impressed next visit, am brushing at least 4/5 times a day since I started exante!! Hate the yucky taste you get on this.

Hi all
So day 7 and I feel great today. No hunger, no headache and lots of energy. Even vacuumed this morning and that's not like me (have a hubby with a bit of ocd bout that stuff).
Excited bout weigh in day tomorrow.
Anyway, got work to do so see you all later
Sue x

Have a fab 100% day Sue and good luck with your weigh in tomorrow :hug99: xx

Back