This time next year I will be...

This time next year I will be:

maintaining my target weight
be settled in my new house
have a part time job

This forum was a brilliant idea, so good to hear about everyone's goals that also come with weight loss!

This time next year I will...
- be at 10 stone and have been for a few months
- be more confident in myself and what I can achieve
- have a much nicer wardrobe that I actually enjoy wearing
- enjoy saying 'yes' to everything without fearing the 'what will I wear', 'will my weight get in the way', 'how will I avoid photos' thoughts

:)

This time next year I will be...

posting on here to say apologies for a year's absence and that I have gained yet another stone instead of losing 10 stone and asking everyone's indulgence whilst I start yet another diet at which I will fail just like I have for the past 36 years.

I wish it wasn't true. I'm trying to make it NOT true.... but going on my past track record....

Well done Tracey.

I just found this thread and was wondering how some of the people at the start were getting on a year on.

It just goes to show it can be done.

Thanks Tracey...you have inspired me to stick with my mini goal of a stone off by Christmas :) Just think where I could be in a year!

Well done Tracey.

I just found this thread and was wondering how some of the people at the start were getting on a year on.

It just goes to show it can be done.

Thanks Tracey...you have inspired me to stick with my mini goal of a stone off by Christmas :) Just think where I could be in a year!

Thank you very much, that's kind of you to say. Good luck with your goals, you can definitely do it! :) xx

This time next year I will be:

1. Healthier
2. Happier
3. In a size 12
4. Less frumpy

You all have my permission to kick me hard if I've not achieved at LEAST three of those goals. ;)

This time next year I will....

- be 6 months from goal :)

- be beginning to transition from walking to jogging

- have been playing violin for nearly a year and be training for my first exam

- have been working as a teaching assistant and lived independently for nearly a year

That's all I can think of for now :)

I will be at goal having lost a total of 5 stone, or 30kg roughly

I will be producing my first play or have raised the money to do so.

I hope to commit myself to more exercise than currently (I average 10000 steps now and do little else)

This time next year I hope I've been at target a few months!

I already lost 60 pounds, so next year my goal is to get some muscles maybe my skin won't look so punished :)

this time next year....

- i will be 4 stone lighter
- i will only need another few months to get to target
- i will be going the gym regularly and will be doing all i can to stay fit and keep toned

Back