Thought I'd give it a go!

Sorry you're feeling bloated. I do too, but then i always do!

Totally recommend that you find a few fast day meals that are quick & easy to prepare and make it easy to add them up to 500. For my last two fast days I've had a tesco chicken w BBQ sauce ready meal that has 315 calories. I like it as the protein's quite filling.

xx

For my tea I just had a big salad, with scallops in garlic, chilli and fresh tomatoes , was yummy and filling for just 280 calories

Oooh that sounds lovely Kasia.

Got home today and actually felt quite energetic so I did another 25 mins intense cardio on my cross trainer. Wanted to take advantage of the energy!

Have decided not to weigh myself again until after fast day 4.

Had quorn fillets and baby carrots for tea with sparkling flavoured water oooooooh! Just sat down with an alpen light bar to finish off the day at 70 cals! (While the hubby eats potato cakes with butter!!)

Baaaad hubby! Mine is actually supporting me by not eating any snacks or drinking alcohol on my fast days. Hope it lasts!

Fast day 4 tomorrow. Gonna have two medium hard boiled eggs and a slice of dairylea cheese for lunch (bit weird), then fish and steamed veg for tea. I'm a bit weary as I've got a 10-hour day at work tomorrow! Will try to eat lunch as late as possible.

Im supposed to be fasting today but going out for a work lunch and I have no idea what the cal count is so its not gonna happen. It's gonna have to be on Sunday now which I'm dreading!!

This has been my easiest fast day yet.....not sure why other than I've had a fairly stress free day at work. NOT looking forward to weighing myself in the morning. Even though I've been really strict at sticking to 500 on fast days, I don't really feel like I've lost any more weight, and fear I may have gained some of it back! We'll see.

Have you been sticking to 500 on fast days? I know you were going out for lunch....perhaps it's from that. I've vowed never to weigh myself after a feast day, or after a fast day that was over cals. It's just too easy for me to become disheartened and give up.

Amazed that I've lost another pound!!! So that's five pounds in two weeks. Not too bad!! I actually don't feel very hungry this morning either. My hunger after fast days appears to be decreasing.

Yeah stuck to the 500. I had a naughty pub lunch which hasn't helped but I thought the idea was that it was guilt free and the fast made up for the odd treat? Haven't been the gym either so not exercised since my run last Sunday. Fast day Sunday then really gonna tighten my belt next week! Well done you :)

Amazed that I've lost another pound!!! So that's five pounds in two weeks. Not too bad!! I actually don't feel very hungry this morning either. My hunger after fast days appears to be decreasing.

Well done x that's amazing x
I can't wait to weigh x I'm hoping to lose something x tell me, what do you do on feast days?

I tend to just eat normally, which for me means quite a lot of indulgence! I am trying to exercise at least 2-3 times per week, which probably burns about 600-900 calories. I know that if I tried to restrict myself on feast days I wouldn't last long on this diet....today I've had snacks of chocolate and quite a lot of crisps plus alcohol!

Brilliant x I like to hear that as I'm the same, if I need to look at what I'm eating 24/7 then ill only last for so long x

Back