Thought I'd give it a go!

So these are all the clothes that don't fit me :( #incentive

image-4190816873.jpg

Debating on whether to have three fast days for the next two weeks, to boost my weight loss before my birthday. I also have a wedding to go to soon so would be nice to be a bit slimmer for that!

Looks like I'm not gonna be able to fast tomorrow as normal....forgot that I have plans to meet someone for tea at a restaurant after work. I'm therefore going to make Tuesday and Thursday my fast days this week. I still might try and eat pretty light tomorrow anyway. I have certainly indulged this weekend!

I think I'm gonna end up with about 1000 calories today - not too bad considering I'm fasting tomorrow and Thursday. I hope I can stick to it so I can see another loss this week!

I planned but was just so hungry and miserable. Sunday is the only day me and the hubby have a nice breakfast together and it's a long day not being at work. I only went over by about 300 cals then sent hubby to chippy at night aaaaagh!! Have had about 1800 today and fasting tomorrow and thu. Going to exercise like mad this week too!

I planned but was just so hungry and miserable. Sunday is the only day me and the hubby have a nice breakfast together and it's a long day not being at work. I only went over by about 300 cals then sent hubby to chippy at night aaaaagh!! Have had about 1800 today and fasting tomorrow and thu. Going to exercise like mad this week too!

Good luck fasting today! I am today and Thursday too. I find that sugar-free gum really helps take my mind off food. I only got three hours of sleep last night so need all the help I can get! I just keep thinking about how nice it's going to feel if I weigh less this Friday morning (next weigh-in).

Today's fast menu:

Lunch: medium hard boiled egg (63 calories), slice of Dutch Edam cheese (105 calories)

Tea: Tesco fresh & easy peri peri chicken (270 calories) with 208 grams of steamed broccoli (62 calories).

Total: 500 calories

Thanks :) its tougher today with having fewer calories than normal yesterday and not getting much sleep. I'm determined though!

I had chopped frozen banana for breakfast (110) quorn chilli (211) for dinner and alpen light bar (70) just done a killer class at the gym and have 109 cals to last me all night!! Aaaaagh help

How did you get on Heather? Manage to stick to 500? It was tough yesterday but I'm glad I managed it. Enjoying a feast day breakfast!

Not sure how ill manage my fast day tomorrow. Have a really hectic and long day at work including a presentation to about 40 people! Yuck

I reckon that will help Caz- the day will whizz by and you won't notice your hunger. Good luck with the presentation!

Back