Thursday weigh in club??

Only 2 days to go now girls!! We can do it!!

Good Luck today Peggy, Teddybear, Ashley and anyone else weighing in today :)

Just back from the chemist.....down 4lbs :)

Woohoo!!! It's dropping off you :) x

I was delighted cos i was so sure i hadn't lost anything......the pharmacist did say that she was expecting more from me, and to be sure to drink 4l of water a day for next week and see if a difference....said i should have lost about 6 this week

I was delighted cos i was so sure i hadn't lost anything......the pharmacist did say that she was expecting more from me, and to be sure to drink 4l of water a day for next week and see if a difference....said i should have lost about 6 this week

I don't think they can gage it at all. How can they if at 15stone I never lost more than 6lb in a week and that was a one off...and now at 9.5 stone I lost 9lb in a week?! There's just no telling! You're doing so so well though, imagine if you lose 4lb per week on average how fast you'll reach your target!x

Yes. Doesn't make sense. Any loss is a good one!!

Hello Everyone part of the Thursday weigh in group, it's so weird Sinead i lost 4lbs this week too. hahaha My pharmacist said sometimes the weight loss slows down then accelerates again but i gathered that myself from looking at everyones stats. I might increase my water intake to 4litres and do lots of excersise this week (if i have the energy) to see if that speeds it up slighltly.

Hello Everyone part of the Thursday weigh in group, it's so weird Sinead i lost 4lbs this week too. hahaha My pharmacist said sometimes the weight loss slows down then accelerates again but i gathered that myself from looking at everyones stats. I might increase my water intake to 4litres and do lots of excersise this week (if i have the energy) to see if that speeds it up slighltly.

YAY!! Well Done Ashley!!
I am going to make sure i drink the 4l a day this next week and see if any difference....I felt like a naughty kid in the pharamacy today lol

Last edited:
Only 2 days left for the suspense this week!!!

Good luck girls!!

My weigh in will be on friday this week but best of luck to all of you getting weighed tomorrow, i'll be checking in :D xx

Are you changing days Ashley or just for this week? I am hoping for a bit better than my 4lbs loss last week x

Good Luck everyone who is weighing in today!! xx

I am looking forward to it and hope i won't be disappointed again this week, i know anything down is a good loss but i would like a lb or 2 more than the 4lbs i lost last week lol

just home from weigh in and down 6lbs!! A Happy Bunny!! :D

Hi girls, can I join you in the Thursday weigh in! Started today weighing 13st 2lbs would love the week to fly and Thursday to come round so I can see some weight gone!

Back