Thursday weigh in club??

Yay I am also 9lbs lighter! Delighted with , just the motivation I needed to keep me going, can't wait for next week now!

Well done on your loses guys, great numbers

Thanks jilly and well done you roll on next week for another good loss hee hee x

I need Thursday to come now!! fast!!

So I had to weigh in a day early as I couldn't go early tomorrow so wouldn't have had any shakes, lost 3lbs so that's a total of 12lbs, if I loose 4.5lbs next week I go from te 13s to 11s mark :) bring on next week! And good luck tomorrow!

So I had to weigh in a day early as I couldn't go early tomorrow so wouldn't have had any shakes, lost 3lbs so that's a total of 12lbs, if I loose 4.5lbs next week I go from te 13s to 11s mark :) bring on next week! And good luck tomorrow!

woohoo!! well done Jilly!! xx

Roll on 5pm!!

Down 8lbs!! i am so delighted!! xx

Last edited:
Thats utterly fantastic sinead well done !!! ;)
What a massive boost to skip on with it for another week. Delighted for u. Xx

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thats utterly fantastic sinead well done !!! ;)
What a massive boost to skip on with it for another week. Delighted for u. Xx

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

thank you xxx

Thursday would be fab for me ... Just started today all a bit daunting but nothing to stepping on the scales and finding out how much i actually weigh ....Help !!

Thursday would be fab for me ... Just started today all a bit daunting but nothing to stepping on the scales and finding out how much i actually weigh ....Help !!

Stepping on the scales next week and finding out how much you are down will be a great feeling Pink!! stick with it!! The first few days are tough but after that it isn't that bad :) x

weigh in results 3rd October

Good morning all, hope you had a good 100% day and you all glugged lots of water yesterday

I'm 7lbs down after my weigh in yesterday so am chuffed to pieces!

My measurements to date are 3 inches off my waist, 21\2 from my hips and 2 from my bust, yay! I thought my bras were fitting better (they were a bit small but I refused to buy any bigger ones!)

hope all our Thursday weigh dayers are pounds lighter and well done Sinead!

Woohoo well done Jane!! x

good to see you Nikki :) how are you getting on? xx

Back