THURSDAY WEIGH IN

Thursdays are quiet around here so thought I'd open it up again.

End of week one was yesterday; down from 15st 4lb to 14st 9lb for a 9lb loss. Great first week, shame it'll slow down, still its going in the right direction.

:)

Thursdays are quiet around here so thought I'd open it up again.

End of week one was yesterday; down from 15st 4lb to 14st 9lb for a 9lb loss. Great first week, shame it'll slow down, still its going in the right direction.

:)

I'm gonna be a Thursday-er from now on. Weighed myself yesterday morning and was 14 stone 12lb, lets hope for happy times this coming Thursday. Want to be 11 stone 7lb by my birthday on 19th December, so basically 2 pounds a week loss.

Have lost about 3 stone before, but that was about 5 years ago and now i'm heavier then I have ever been. Had two failed diets this year already, one due to a very stressful time and the other totally just my own fault. So here's to this being the last and a good time :)

I'm gonna be a Thursday-er from now on. Weighed myself yesterday morning and was 14 stone 12lb, lets hope for happy times this coming Thursday. Want to be 11 stone 7lb by my birthday on 19th December, so basically 2 pounds a week loss.

Have lost about 3 stone before, but that was about 5 years ago and now i'm heavier then I have ever been. Had two failed diets this year already, one due to a very stressful time and the other totally just my own fault. So here's to this being the last and a good time :)
I'm sure this time you'll be successful. Good luck.

WI as soon as arrived home. Luckily it was a STS as expected :)

10 of 88 pounds lost in 6 weeks (Slow & Steady & For Good)

Abit slow logging my results but lost 4lb on Thursday that's my 4th weigh in done.

20lbs lost in 4 weeks :)) very happy

I'm sure this time you'll be successful. Good luck.

Thank you :) My last attempt at this I had given up by this point but now as each day is going by i'm feeling more determained :D

WI as soon as arrived home. Luckily it was a STS as expected :)

10 of 88 pounds lost in 6 weeks (Slow & Steady & For Good)

Wooo well done. 10 pounds in 6 weeks is brilliant, think if you weren't on a diet you cold have easily put on 4lb's in those 6 weeks, making you a stone heavier then you are now. Keep it up.

Abit slow logging my results but lost 4lb on Thursday that's my 4th weigh in done.

20lbs lost in 4 weeks :)) very happy

Wow 4lbs thats brilliant. 20lb in 4 weeks, you will be past the two stone mark in no time

Whats my fellow Thursdayers hopes for their WI on Thur?

Will be my first weigh in, will be very very happy with 2-3 pounds loss. As long as its going in the right direction its a positive

Last edited:
I'm thinking the same as you Paul. I'm pretty sure it won't be anywhere near my first week's loss but will be happy if it's a loss. I'm quite excited.

I'm thinking the same as you Paul. I'm pretty sure it won't be anywhere near my first week's loss but will be happy if it's a loss. I'm quite excited.

I'm excited too, been looking forward to my first weigh in since, well since I started this last week. Happy to have done the first week, always find that is the hardest time for me

Just weighed. Week 2. I've lost another 5lb. Woohoo. Must say I am surprised but very happy. :D

Hoping everyone else has a good weigh in too.

Just weighed. Week 2. I've lost another 5lb. Woohoo. Must say I am surprised but very happy. :D

Hoping everyone else has a good weigh in too.

Wow thats so amazing, well done. I'm just gonna weigh in now fingers crossed

Just got weighed in and i've lost 6 pounds :D :D :D. As you can tell i'm soooooooooooooooo happy with that, would have been happy with 2 pounds woo

I'm gonna join the Thursday weigh-in club. I'm going off my broken scales at home which add two pounds lol, but whatever.

I'm currently, according to those 16st 8lb. About a month ago I was 17st 7lb.

Will update yall on Thursday wooo xxx

I'm gonna join the Thursday weigh-in club. I'm going off my broken scales at home which add two pounds lol, but whatever.

I'm currently, according to those 16st 8lb. About a month ago I was 17st 7lb.

Will update yall on Thursday wooo xxx

Nice to have someone else on board good luck :). Even if they tell you the wrong weight they should be consistent in telling you weight loss :D

Exactly! It's good to see other guys on here aswell! :)

This week aint going so well, few more snacks, less exercise and more unhealthy food :/. If I reach that 2lb target thos then I will be over the moon, but not confident at all. In a way will be happy to stay the same haha.But whatever the outcome it will get me determined to get back to serious business from Thursday again

This week aint going so well, few more snacks, less exercise and more unhealthy food :/. If I reach that 2lb target thos then I will be over the moon, but not confident at all. In a way will be happy to stay the same haha.But whatever the outcome it will get me determined to get back to serious business from Thursday again

I've been the same this week, ended up at the "Golden Arches" on Friday during work (night shift) and ordered a take-out the other night (I was in a foul mood due to personal stuff) and I've introduced carbs again... so I've actually stayed exactly the same.

But there is good news. Whatever fat I have has clearly re-distributed as people keep telling me how mucher slimmer/better I look this week which is the biggest confidence boost I could possibly get. It's also nice looking in the mirror after a shower because body-wise I don't feel ugly right now as my body is the kind of body I like on a potential partner... although I'd still like to be smaller :D

Next weeks goal: 3lb

Last edited:
I've been the same this week, ended up at the "Golden Arches" on Friday during work (night shift) and ordered a take-out the other night (I was in a foul mood due to personal stuff) and I've introduced carbs again... so I've actually stayed exactly the same.

But there is good news. Whatever fat I have has clearly re-distributed as people keep telling me how mucher slimmer/better I look this week which is the biggest confidence boost I could possibly get. It's also nice looking in the mirror after a shower because body-wise I don't feel ugly right now as my body is the kind of body I like on a potential partner... although I'd still like to be smaller :D

Next weeks goal: 3lb

2lb gone for me this week, was sort of hoping for 3lb at start of week but 2lb was always the main target. But not to be greedy would have probably put 2lb on with my old lifestyle.

Thats so good when people start noticing. I can already feel my clothes being a bit more loose which makes me very happy, have sooo many clothes which i've not wore in a while that I should be able to fit into...at some point :p.

Think for next week my happy aim would be 2lb but after how rubbish I feel I have done this week gonna try and push for 3lbs :)

Back