Thursday Weighers

yay for you, thats brilliant! x x

There seems to be a lot of London/Essex/Kent people on here - I wonder if anyone goes to the same group as me? I go to the drop in on Oxford St - however as it is a drop in you don't really get to chat to anyone, or really see anyone! I used to enjoy the classes, but haven't really got the option to attend one now! Guess you lot will do ;)

Hi there gang! I lost 2lbs today and got my 1 1/2 stone award! Good luck to the rest of you weighing in tonight.

Congratulations for all of you and your great losses, I too had a great result 3lbs off today only another 1.5lbs and I would have got off the Christmas excess!!
Good luck to those weighing later look forward to reading all about your achievements.

i lost 2.5 this week - wahooo - go team thursday.

i feel a complete numpty tho - i started a thread in the main place....im gonna get chucked out at this rate!

x

I lost 1lb this week - not bad - guess its in the right direction eh!

Although.....I also got joint slimmer of the week - feel like i've cheated a bit winning it after only losing 1lb but everyone else lost less (or gained or missed last week!). Hoping for a bigger loss next week as only 1 1/2lb to my stone and a half award!!!

Well done to everyone on their losses this week!

Amy
xxx

Hiya, I'm an intruder in this thread because I'm actually Team Monday, but for various reasons had to go to a class this evening (Thursday) instead!! Please don't throw stones or swear at me!! I lost 1.5lb so very chuffed! Just 1.5lb from my 1 1/2 stone sticker and 2.5lb from my Club 10 award!! Then again I only have 4 days til next WI so doubt if I'll achieve either but you never know!X

1st weigh in tonight lost 8.5lbs really pleased feel really positive woo bye bye baby weight :D

Way to go OlliesMommy! What a great start! :wavey:

Oooops, not sure which Thursday thread to post on as just posted on the other one :-D

Ah well, two lots of 'Good luck' is better than one so Good luck all xx

Back