Time to end my journey!

shellsbells-x said:
I'm doing inches weekly but nit til Monday so we 'll see what they say after the weekend x

Might just catch up with me next week eh?
I'm sad but I won't be defeated x

That's how I feel too, feel really unhappy today, still, I won't let it beat me :) x

chelle86 said:
That's how I feel too, feel really unhappy today, still, I won't let it beat me :) x

Deary me we are a right pair aren't we!!
Soup was delicious ;-) x

Still feeling down but trusting somewhere deep inside that if I keep following the plan the weight will come off next week x

Not done zumba today but I did do my 50 squats.
I've had 2 heB (4slices bread), 1heA (milk) and 7 syns (1 multipack flake).

Tomorrow planning weetabix for breakfast, jacket spud with cheese, beans and salad for lunch and no idea for tea?? Maybe smash pizza, chips and salad? Xxx with jelly for pudding ;-)

Will ask the OH to leave the room for 25 mins while I do zumba and squats before we go away Saturday night and I forget all about exercise lol!!x

I did 30 day shred tonight, got Chris to do it with me last week, it was Hysterical, he's so slim but was more out of breath than me lol x

chelle86 said:
Oh and if I don't speak to you before, have a lovely time away :) x

Thanks hun x
I was really good yesterday until there were 3 donuts left at bedtime and I ate them all :-( also had a Flake (7syns) and a handful of chips (really not that many). Together wIth my curry, a vegetable mirchi massala (not cream based ; all tomatoes) and boiled rice. I must admit I have had worse disasters BUT had a bad day today...

... wasn't red, green or extra easy!!!

2 nimble for breakfast with flora
1 large as skinny latte (Costa)
Some pork (no fat or bread) and half a small portIon of chIps from one of the stands at the car show
A flake
A 99 ice cream (small ha)
A sip of coke and half a twix (for blood sugars)
Smash pizza with ham, beans, sw chips and salad
Sf jelly
Cous cous with sweetener

Just going to bed and drawing a big fat line under this weekend!!!

Walking to work tomorrow on a belly full of cous cous.
Jacket potato for lunch (with beans)
Pasta, tomatoes, tuna and egg for tea
Mullerlight and jelly for pudding

Zumba and squats before bed

Wish me luck!!x

Thanks hun x
I was really good yesterday until there were 3 donuts left at bedtime and I ate them all :-( also had a Flake (7syns) and a handful of chips (really not that many). Together wIth my curry, a vegetable mirchi massala (not cream based ; all tomatoes) and boiled rice. I must admit I have had worse disasters BUT had a bad day today...

... wasn't red, green or extra easy!!!

2 nimble for breakfast with flora
1 large as skinny latte (Costa)
Some pork (no fat or bread) and half a small portIon of chIps from one of the stands at the car show
A flake
A 99 ice cream (small ha)
A sip of coke and half a twix (for blood sugars)
Smash pizza with ham, beans, sw chips and salad
Sf jelly
Cous cous with sweetener

Just going to bed and drawing a big fat line under this weekend!!!

Walking to work tomorrow on a belly full of cous cous.
Jacket potato for lunch (with beans)
Pasta, tomatoes, tuna and egg for tea
Mullerlight and jelly for pudding

Zumba and squats before bed

Wish me luck!!x

Hi just wanted to say i've been following your thread and it's actually given me the final push to get back into sw. I'm a second time arounder and I sooo know how one bad day can lead into a bad few weeks.... but not this time not for me. Keep going and good luck with weigh in. I also love the support from your friend who sends messages - i dare not go back to your thread to get her name as I may lose this message lol not funny tho as rubbish with a computer. So, sorry supportive friend for not remembering your name! Onwards and upwards! That's my motto for week. Also, as I know you like to cook you might be interested in some slow cooker recipes? So easy and I always use standard recipe and adapt to sw plan. They range from italian to indian, mexican etc. and very easy for making lots for freezing.

five.stone.please said:
Hi just wanted to say i've been following your thread and it's actually given me the final push to get back into sw. I'm a second time arounder and I sooo know how one bad day can lead into a bad few weeks.... but not this time not for me. Keep going and good luck with weigh in. I also love the support from your friend who sends messages - i dare not go back to your thread to get her name as I may lose this message lol not funny tho as rubbish with a computer. So, sorry supportive friend for not remembering your name! Onwards and upwards! That's my motto for week. Also, as I know you like to cook you might be interested in some slow cooker recipes? So easy and I always use standard recipe and adapt to sw plan. They range from italian to indian, mexican etc. and very easy for making lots for freezing.

Slow cooker recipes?? Yes please!!
I'm not on here as often as I used to be, or as often as I should be but I am back to keeping my food diary which is a good thing!!

Just done a 45min session on zumba and think I might actually vomit :-(

I've decided to draw a line under this week's weigh in as I know it will be bad news BUT that's not me beIng defeatist!! I've been about 80% for 3 week's, just have to up it to 100% knowing for sure that I cant do any more x

So 4.8miles walking, 45mins zumba and I might do 10mins on my exercise bike before doing my 50 squats... tired just thinking about it lol :-O xxx

Oh and I've had:
1 heA
2 heB
0Syns

(1Toast with poached egg for breakfast; jacket spud with half tin of beans for lunch; 3 satsumas; stir fried veg with salmon, noodles and egg for tea; cous cous with a Mullerlight for pudding)

If I keep having good days for the rest of my countdown (3week's; 4weigh ins) it just has to show on the scales... doesn't it??x

Also..... I had my ultrasound yesterday and this may sound odd but I was a bit disappointed that they found nothing wrong :-( x

Chlamydia test was negative
OHs "sample" was fine
No feedback on my blood tests yet, but I was told that no news is good news
Uterus and ovaries all good

So why can't I get pregnant??x

Hey ho!

shellsbells-x said:
Waiting waItIng waiting x

Gained a pound today x I know I wasn't perfect this week but I was last week and I gained then too :-( xxx

I weigh the same today as I did 11 week's ago!
But as I said yesterday, in not defeated yet, squats and exercise bike tonight, not sure I can face zumba in this humidity :(
Think I will defrost soup for tea with 2 slices of bread instead of having chips and egg as planned. Then a hearty pudding of sf jelly and fruit x maybe Muller light x

Oh dear... if I remember correctly the mini mins app I had wouldn't work on my phone and I gradually gave up :'(

I reached target early September, gained 7lbs on holiday then life conpletely got in my way!

After trying for a baby for some time we were days away from a trip to a fertility clinic when I fell pregnant. As a diabetic I was terrified of high blood sugar levels so kept suffering from low blood sugar. When my sugars are low i need to eat and I ate junk. .. gained a stone in 2 weeks.
Not long after this I lost the baby and have since been finding comfort in a wide variety of food...
... result = + 2 stone

Back to group thursay and I'm going to enjoy my last few days of syn!!
Until then I'm going to weigh and measure a few portions out ready for thursday.

Also have jillian michaels ripped in 30 and 30 day shred ready to go xxx

Happy to be back :) x

Oh dear... if I remember correctly the mini mins app I had wouldn't work on my phone and I gradually gave up :'(

I reached target early September, gained 7lbs on holiday then life conpletely got in my way!

After trying for a baby for some time we were days away from a trip to a fertility clinic when I fell pregnant. As a diabetic I was terrified of high blood sugar levels so kept suffering from low blood sugar. When my sugars are low i need to eat and I ate junk. .. gained a stone in 2 weeks.
Not long after this I lost the baby and have since been finding comfort in a wide variety of food...
... result = + 2 stone

Back to group thursay and I'm going to enjoy my last few days of syn!!
Until then I'm going to weigh and measure a few portions out ready for thursday.

Also have jillian michaels ripped in 30 and 30 day shred ready to go xxx

Happy to be back :) x

Welcome back! I have the 30 day shred... bit scared to start if I'm honest :/

So weighed in a lot heavier than target, but losing it is acheivable!
I made a curry Friday, smash pizza saturday, cottage pie for sun, mon and tue. Been synning on pot noodles for lunch if I don't have a jacket spud BUT have also consumed 3 flakes, 7 penguins, half a pack of chocolate hobnobs,, a small and a huge pack of crisps.... hmmmm I think thats it??

My sunday snacking came back to haunt me as soon as the OH went to work at 18:30.
Same yesterday but not tonight as we've run out of munchies lol. Had a bowl of cous cous with a mullerlight instead.

Oh and for the first time in my life I've not been on the scales since group last thursday!!!!

No big hopes for this weeks weigh in but I'm getting back into it :) xx

Well 1lb down, 22 to go. Disappointed for first week but did go off the rails twice so big pat on the back for my 1lb and fingers crossed for an awesome 2nd week xx

Lost another pound so that's 2 down, 21 to go :)

Chicken jambalaya for tea tonight. Trying extra easy today for a change xx

2 off tonight which is great BUT I was very dehydrated the last couple of days so think that may have played a part.

I have had far less munchies and almost no chocolate biscuits this week though, really starting to get back into it again (about time).

Making spicy chicken with smash (dry) instead of breadcrumbs tonight, suggested by a member at group. Think I'll be a devil and stuff it with 30g of full fat mature Cheddar and serve with roast parsnips and sweet potato wedges, oh and salad of course xxxx

Back