Tinks* Flab to Fab

Well done for doing a spin class, that's great. I wish I wasn't reading about for dinner now though as it's making me hungry. Best go to bed before I raid the fridge ;-)
Well done for another dab day and loving your garlic bread!

well done glad your still alive!! :p am spinning again Friday!! Wednesday spin session is always harder because of the instructor that does it!! :p She's a nutter gets you to keep turning it up till you can bearly move the pedals!! the standing sprints with the tension up is a bloody killer!! was good tho am quite used to it now so my legs dont hurt the next day.. up at the crack of dawn tomorrow for a horse show!! :p

Dinner: was actually really nice. But too much of it left over half. X

Attachments

• image-220129691.jpg
    image-220129691.jpg
    483 KB · Views: 100
Well done for doing a spin class, that's great. I wish I wasn't reading about for dinner now though as it's making me hungry. Best go to bed before I raid the fridge ;-) Well done for another dab day and loving your garlic bread!

Thank you. :) if I hadn't of thought about what I was having I would have raided the fridge too. Was so hungery xx

You'd dinner looks delish, I'll have to try out those WW petit pains, they're HEXBs aren't they?

Just posting to subscribe, I've restarted sw this week too after following it on and off for the past year and ended up back at square 1 after Christmas. I've had 2 100% days so far (weigh in is tues am) which is an achievement never usually make it past 1 good day :)

well done glad your still alive!! :p am spinning again Friday!! Wednesday spin session is always harder because of the instructor that does it!! :p She's a nutter gets you to keep turning it up till you can bearly move the pedals!! the standing sprints with the tension up is a bloody killer!! was good tho am quite used to it now so my legs dont hurt the next day.. up at the crack of dawn tomorrow for a horse show!! :p

Thank you. Omg you are right about the standing one, she was like newbies you are ok to sit and pedal. I was like I will stand! Didn't have enough gear at first to stand nearly went flying. But I got there. And I did it. So proud. My legs seem to be ok this morning. :) oh no, I'm so glad my little one wakes up at 8am, any earlier I'm a zombie all day xx

You'd dinner looks delish, I'll have to try out those WW petit pains, they're HEXBs aren't they?

Thanks. Yeah they are :) I love making them as garlic bread when I want something naughty. Xx

Just posting to subscribe, I've restarted sw this week too after following it on and off for the past year and ended up back at square 1 after Christmas. I've had 2 100% days so far (weigh in is tues am) which is an achievement never usually make it past 1 good day :)

Thank you for subscribing. :) well done Hun, one day at a time. That's really good. :) I don't think I've ever done 4 days 100% in a row lol. This year is our year. Xx

Hi everyone, I haven't done much today, the little monster is teething, so has been a grouchy bum today. I have been so hungry, I cant wait for dinner lol. There wasn't much salad or veg left over today so I had a green day. So I'm going to have a huge mountain of chips on my dinner tonight. Yum Yum. Even though ive been good, im getting nervous for WI on Saturday. When I weighed in at home, I could always check the scales. My scales aren't working at the moment, as I need a new battery for it. Trying to hold out as long as I can, so I don't keep checking.

Day 5: Green (Can't believe day 5 already)

HEX:
HEXA: Milk and Cheese
HEXB: WM Bread and Steak

Breakfast:
Pouched eggs on WM Toast.
CBINB Light. (1 Syn)

Lunch:
Uncle Ben's Special Mexican style Micro Rice. (3 Syns)
Snack:
Mushy Peas with Tomato Sauce. (1 Syn)Cheese dipped in Tom Sauce (1 Syn)

Dinner:

Going to be Steak and SW Chips and Beans.
1/2 Colmans Pepper Sauce. (2.75 Syns)

Drinks:
3 x Cup of Tea.
2 x cherry pepsi max.
Naughty naughty no water so far.

Syns:
CBINB Light: 1 Syn
Rice: 3 Syn
Tom Sauce: 2 Syn
Colmans pepper sauce : 2.75

Total Syns:
8.75/15

Last edited:
That's what I use to be like. I use to be on them all the time. I think I will try and forgot about them or hide them lol. x

I was going to have my cheese with my steak but while dinner is cooking having cheese dipped in tommy sauce. Sounds wrong but is so tasty x

Its FRIIIIIDDDDDAAAAYYYY! WI in tomorrow and so nervous about it. I know I've been good, but its weather I lose anything. :) Looking forward to tomorrow, a surprise meal and my Mum and Dad are having Lilly over night, so we can enjoy ourselves and not have to worry about one of us not having a drink or rushing back. Day 6: Extra Easy HEX: HEXA: HEXB: WW PP Breakfast: WW Petti Pain with Bacon. Tomato Sauce (1 Syn) Yum Yum Yum. This felt so naughty. Lunch: HM Chicken Fried Rice with peas and spring onion. Dinner: so proud Craig had a kebab. I made my self some wedges had that with salad and some chicken tikka. Mayo (1 syn) Drinks: 2 x Cup of Tea. 1 x Pint of NAS 1x Pepsi max with cherry Syns: Milk: 2.5 Syns Tomato Sauce: 1 Syn Mayo: 1 synTotal Syns: 4.5/15

Last edited:
Ooh enjoy your date night they don't come around often!x

Oh I will, can't wait. They wasn't going to have her over night at first, but then said the other day they will. Hopefully she's good for them so we can have another night where it's just us too :) xx

Well done that's amazing! Hope you have a fab night tonight x

Well done, that's a fab loss! Enjoy your weekend xx

Back