Top Tips for Newbies

Thanks phoenix2010 can't believe i'm on day 4 already!

Good morning! Cant believe im on day 4 already! Got on the scales and ive lost 7.8lbs so far. Really pleased so even tho i feel hungry that is definately keeping me motivated.

Oops wrong thread sorry

Last edited:
Sunday 26th Feb

Planned 4 2day

Breakfast - porridge & coffee

Lunch - veg soup & 100g chicken

Dinner - cottage pie & 200 brocolli

3 litres of water

Oops wrong thread sorry

Last edited:
Omg im soooooooo sorry every1 meant to put my 2 posts on my diary. Cupcake (aka sis) stop laughing!

no1mom23 said:
Omg im soooooooo sorry every1 meant to put my 2 posts on my diary. Cupcake (aka sis) stop laughing!

Lol, we'll sort ya eventually. I even got you to give your diary a name you'd recognise to make it easier xo

Sent by Cupcake using HTC

Water

Fizzy water counts! And the cheap stuff from Asda and Tesco is only 17p per 2Litres. I'm sure that 17p is worth a wee go to vary the water routine up a little. :)

Thanks, brilliant tips x

Laurie said:
BUMP -cos there's so many people asking questions when the answers are in here!

This is a sticky thread-so bumping it won't really make a difference-as it's already at the top :) if people use the app-like I do-the stickies aren't that obvious, as you have to click a separate tab to see them :)

Thanks so much for posting is thread. Loads of valuable info and tips to make slim and save that much easier and fun. I love the milk saving tips as I do like to drink milky tea whilst on this diet

Back