Top Weight Loss Tips!! *Post Them Here*

i work in a desk job, and find that it's really easy to let your mind wander and think about food during the day.

what i do is buy a 100g packet of UN-shelled, roasted sunflower seeds (34p a pack from asda!!) and pick at them throughout the day. i end up eating about a quarter of a pack which equals about 150 cals but because i have to de-shell them, it takes longer and gives me something to do.

one more thing is read this website!! i havent even thought about food, the whole time i've been thinking about food (if that makes sense!) it takes time to read through these threads and the support in this forum is so inspiring, that if you ever feel peckish just log on and get reading. before you know it you'll have forgotton all about that piece of chocolate!!

One last thing - something i discovered when i was a poor student. i found that i'd buy fruit (which was expensive to me then) and then it'd go bad before i had the chance to eat it all.

so i started to freeze my fruit when i bought it and ate it frozen. it works with quite a lot of things - frozen grapes are amaaaaazing and so is frozen pear. then i realised it's quite good for snacking on for weightloss as well- it takes longer to eat them, so you only eat a small handful of grapes in the time you would ordinarily eat a whole bunch!!!

yummy snack that is good for you (the vitamins don't degrade once frozen either) and lasts much longer than it would out of the freezer! i have converted all my friends, most of whom are junk-food addicted boys. i feel like i've given them a few nutrients at least!

i also freeze individual pots of yoghurts, as these take ages to eat too, and i almost like creamy ones as much as ice cream. yummers.

frozen u say, eh?

sounds very intresting and good, i must try it.

aah if only there was a medicene to take which stops people feeling hungry, that would be a solution to all of our problems.

Back