Total Solution Alia's Fight the Fat Journey

Thank you hun, hope I get good results for week two as well.

Are you having a good day hun? I have just had my first pack of the day, porridge and chucked and cinnamon in it and its delicious x

I'm sure you will do, so long as you stick to the diet there's no way you can't have a good loss :)

Putting cinnamon in the porridge sounds tasty, I'll have to try that some time x

I'm so confused! Been watching the pounds go steadily down all week and since weighing this morning for my weigh in which showed a 14lb weight loss I've lost a further 10lb - how is that even possible? It's not the scales cause hubby stood on them and his is the right weight.Don't feel like I can believe it but there is no other explanation :-/ I've gone from 31st 11 to 30st 1 in a week!

Wowzer lady that is one huge loss!! I wouldn't recommend weighing more than once a day though as lots of things can affect weight and it messes with your head. Maybe the scales were wrong this morning?

My scales have a "reset" setting which takes them back to 0.0 and I make sure I do that everyday, just in case. I just step on and off and it goes back to zero, then when the display is off I stand on them again to see my weight. And then I get off and do it about 3 more times to make sure lol.

Wowzer lady that is one huge loss!! I wouldn't recommend weighing more than once a day though as lots of things can affect weight and it messes with your head. Maybe the scales were wrong this morning?

Im not going to weigh now till next weigh in, thats the plan anyway lol

Wow Alia, thats a great loss :D
I would think your scales had a little blip the second time. Best to stick to plan, and wait until next week again to weigh :)

You are so very determined now, so, heres to a fab second week :D

Good morning ladies, hope you are all having a good day. The sun is shining here and making me want to get up and spring clean. I am aiming for a day without bouillon as. Think Im starting to like it a little too much - had 4 cups yesterday, don't know if,thats too much or not but will see how things go xxx

It's sunny here too :) I'm not sure how much bouillon you are allowed but think it has some carbs in it so best not to over do it. Have a good day x

I think to have it occasionly is the aim. Some days you will need it more than others :)
And if a cup or two a day is keeping you strong and on track, it is worth it in my opinion :)

I folded and just had one but as said if thats whats keeping me on track rather that than something really nasty

I folded and just had one but as said if thats whats keeping me on track rather that than something really nasty

Exactly.
Next time, try and wait a while longer before you have to have it ;)

How much are you using in a cup? I only use about a third of a teaspoon or it's too strong for me, so even if I had 3 or 4 it still wouldn't be much. I've only had it a couple of times though, I haven't found I needed it much.

How much are you using in a cup? I only use about a third of a teaspoon or it's too strong for me, so even if I had 3 or 4 it still wouldn't be much. I've only had it a couple of times though, I haven't found I needed it much.

I must like it quite strong cause i have a good heaped teaspoon but I've done well today, only had 1 :)

So I've just had my last shake of day 8. I blended it with ice instead of water and the vanilla one tastes just like the macdonald's milkshake.

I limited myself to one bouillon today which I am pleased about as i was starting to get carried away with myself.

I had my porridge pack with cinnamon around 12.30 - drunk around 2 litres of water in the morning before that. I was craving my bar from around 2.30 but decided I would now put little tasks for me to do when I get these cravings as if I had my bar too early it would knock the rest of the day out of sink so I waited till I came back from the school run till I had it then an hour or so later had my Bouillon.

I may have mentioned at some point that Im a mother to 7 adorable (at times haha) children which includes two sets of twins who are not so little any more they are 17 and 16 now, only 9 months between them. Well Im waffling but basically there was nearly world war 3 at our dinner table tonight. 3 out of 4 of them are happy to see me doing Exante but 1, who happens to be the most opinionated of them all made it clear he's very concerned that I'm doing it and that its going to end up with me being seriously ill. Nothing I could say would placate him so I ended up just coming upstairs and leaving them all to battle it out - I'm hoping he comes round cause at the moment if any of the kids ask how I'm doing it ends up in a row with him in the middle. Its kind of sweet really cause its cause he care but i don't have the energy to keep defending it. An hour later I took him to my room and explained why Im doing it and he asked me to put a time limit on it so he would feel better - i told him I would reassess the diet once I've lost 5 stone and he settled for that for the time being.

Im suddenly needing to pee a lot grrrr crap timing when I'm getting ready to sleep.

oh and I forgot to mention it was hubby's first weigh in today and he's 5kg down so he's happy too. Also my eldest daughter is on day 2 and all going good. Food bills are going to drop considerably lower me thinks!

Alia, you have done very well today, in such testing times with your children. Well done :D
I love the fact that you talked round the passionate one, and he agreed on a time limit. I am postive that in 5st time, he will see that it is working and the improvements to your health are ten fold, and as such, you will be around longer for your children, and him ;)
You are already 20% on the way to that 5 stone ;)
Marvellous eh ? :D
Have a lovely sleep :D
See ya tomorrow Alia :D

Alia, you have done very well today, in such testing times with your children. Well done :D
I love the fact that you talked round the passionate one, and he agreed on a time limit. I am postive that in 5st time, he will see that it is working and the improvements to your health are ten fold, and as such, you will be around longer for your children, and him ;)
You are already 20% on the way to that 5 stone ;)
Marvellous eh ? :D
Have a lovely sleep :D
See ya tomorrow Alia :D

words of wisdom as always hun, thank you x

Another bright sunny morning although we seem to be having but by 11 or 12 its clouded over. Not going to have my porridge till later as have some errands to run so will get it when i am done later.

Going to see if I can manage a black coffee. I love coffee! My kids god bless them bought me a taissmo coffee machine for mothers day and I would always have a Costa Lattee in the morning and one after the school run, its my best friend :( I stocked up just before I went away to turkey where I decided to try Exante so the machine is sat on my kitchen side feeling very unloved! :cry: :cry:

I have a Nespresso machine and love my black coffees made in it :) I learned to drink coffee black a couple of years ago when I was doing SW. I decided I didnt want to use up so many syns on milk as I was drinking lattes so decided to try it black and while not all coffee tastes good black (hate Starbucks coffees black), the ones I make in my Nespresso machine are gorgeous :)

Wow! You've lost loads already!! What a motivator to keep going! Xxx

Congrats on your weight loss so far!

And. Holy cow! 2 sets of twins!! Yikes! lol. (I'm next in line for twins in my family & it terrifies me!)
:eek:

Back