Total Solution Alia's Fight the Fat Journey

Well done on your weight loss so far. It could have been the scales havnt work properly first time? If you check again today you might be presently surprised. My cousin was 29 stone 1 and lost 20lbs in one week on lighter life, i nearly died with shock. Amazing.

Good luck with your weight loss xx

Well done on your weight loss so far. It could have been the scales havnt work properly first time? If you check again today you might be presently surprised. My cousin was 29 stone 1 and lost 20lbs in one week on lighter life, i nearly died with shock. Amazing.

Good luck with your weight loss xx

it could not have been the scales being wrong first time as i was seeing it go down daily then a huge jump and its stayed down there - i am aiming not to weigh till next monday now so hope to see a good loss.

So i had a really busy morning running around doing all kids of errands. Had to take my 16 year old to the doctors, he smashed his elbow up really badly last year needing two surgeries and lots of pins and plates and he's starting to get pain again. Had to get drive through McDonald's for the two kids I had with me and that was hard but not as hard as I thought. Just had my porridge and its certainly filled me up.

got my ketostix in the post today so just going to go pee on one although I have no idea what colour it should be

I think it's any shade of pink means your in ketosis. I'm not entirely sure though.....

Somewhere around the middle to top is where you want to be on the ketostix. Right at the top (very dark) means you're dehydrated though.

I only noticed the diaries section yesterday and just had a blast through... 2 sets of twins within 9 months of each other?? How did you cope alia??? Lol!!

Glad your doing so well xxx

What colour should it be for ketosis, probably don't need to see this but this is where I am today

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    561.1 KB · Views: 58
Any colour of pink is ketosis, so your definately in ketosis. The darker means your not hydrated enough. The more you drink the lighter it'll be as the ketones will be more diluted :) hope that makes sense :) xxx

Just read your diary, congratulations on your weight loss this week. Keep going we can all do this!! Xxx

I only noticed the diaries section yesterday and just had a blast through... 2 sets of twins within 9 months of each other?? How did you cope alia??? Lol!!

Glad your doing so well xxx

I ask myself that every day lol - now i have a 19 year old, twins of 17, twins of 16, a 5 year old and a 2 year old. Trust me its mentally harder now with 5 teenagers its mentally exaughting!

Any colour of pink is ketosis, so your definately in ketosis. The darker means your not hydrated enough. The more you drink the lighter it'll be as the ketones will be more diluted :) hope that makes sense :) xxx

not being hydarated enough would make sense as I have been out and about today so not had much, diet peeing is really not good when driving and you have to go every 5 mins - heading home now so will be hitting the water x

Just read your diary, congratulations on your weight loss this week. Keep going we can all do this!! Xxx

Thank you hun, the help and support here is invaluable x

I'm exhausted just thinking of all those kids, I just have the 1 who turned 12 on the weekend and even though she's a delight and a good child, it's still hard work being a parent.

I'm exhausted just thinking of all those kids, I just have the 1 who turned 12 on the weekend and even though she's a delight and a good child, it's still hard work being a parent.

Really I should be a twig but hey ho my emmotional crutch has always been food of the sweet variety

You defo have had your work cut out for you any way alia!! And you deserve an award for keeping your sanity!! Lol

Been sooo busy today, I've only just caught up with myself.

i had a bouillon when I got home after the school run and had my bar about 30mins later. Just lay down in bed now and having my last shake made with ice, I'm really ready for it now -thinking back over the day I have realised I have hardly felt hungry at all so thank you madam ketosis, welcome on board

ekkkk day 2 of no scales and I was really tempted but I managed to resist, yaaaay go me :D

I'm late posting today. i am a woman on a mission, woke up with a burst of energy and decided to give my upstairs a thorough going over so all bathrooms been done, little kids room sorted, my bedroom done. One load of washing on the line one in the machine and now heading off to do down stairs, not felt this energetic in ages, viva Exante and viva Ketosis!

Well done on your first week loss it's amazing! :)

Thank you hun x

Back