TRISTAR's Low Carbing

1lb loss, haven't really been trying so wasn't expecting anything at all. I may make a concerted effort this week lol

hey well done. thats still great!

At last! In the 17 stones range now. Hope to be in the 240's (lbs) this coming week

Oh HOn - that brilliant. well done. wow look at your targets you are flying through them!

Thanks Vicky. It's weird, I have lost nearly 3 stone, but I'm still the same size on top, yet I'm 3 sizes smaller on the bottom. I've always been out of proportion, but this is crazy

that is wierd!!!! boobs???

they are still the same :-(

well thats why then! mine are the first to go :( ive gone down 2 top sizes !
id love some boobaloobs!

you can have my boobaloobs lol. Really wish it would fall off me evenly lol. I've seen a lovely military style coat I want, and it won't fit me on top

Hey Tri!

My son's g/f has very large boobs. Whenever she loses weight - and she is big at the moment - her boobs stay the same. She went from 20st once, to 10st, and they barely changed at all.

It drives her nuts!

Good luck hun x

Oh no Tristar. you would think they would go down a bit??

Mine aren't very large lol, I just want them smaller

Hey Tri!

My son's g/f has very large boobs. Whenever she loses weight - and she is big at the moment - her boobs stay the same. She went from 20st once, to 10st, and they barely changed at all.

It drives her nuts!

Good luck hun x

I know, but I'm not expecting miracles. When I was a stewardess, I was a size 10 on my bottom half and size 16 on top.

Oh no Tristar. you would think they would go down a bit??

Im the other way round. ooh a stewardess - exciting :)

Hi hon - how you getting on?

Hi Vicky,I'm great how are you doing? I'm going away next week to see my family. Can't wait

im ok honey :) are you spending xmas with them? are you low carbing xmas or having a little break like most of us on atkins?x

I'll be having a break, and then another break a few weeks later. I'm quite happy though, as I haven't put any weight on so far when I have had breaks. I think when I do have breaks, I don't go overboard.

thats fab hon - i think we get used to low carbing so we know how far we can oush ourselves.

Happy New year!!!! xxx

Back