Trying to get back to goal 🤞💪

Good evening,

I’ve been pleasantly surprised by all 4 packs I’ve had today 😀 the bar was yummy, I had cottage pie for lunch which was ok, chocolate brownie which tasted pretty good and chilli with cucumber and lettuce for dinner. I’d have all of them again.
my lovely friend next door is starting this diet tomorrow so will be good to be doing it together. She doesn’t have that much to lose so won’t be doing it as long as me. Nice to be able to swop packs and support each other 😀
Wonder what I’ll weigh in the morning, any loss would be amazing. I was hoping for 6lbs first week and already at 9.8 on day 4 😍

I had such a lovely morning with Skylar, she’s such a lovely baby. Can’t believe she’s 1 next week.
Goodnight. I’ll update weight in the morning x x

Good evening,
Another good day on plan 😀 tried different packs today and liked them all. I’m finding I prefer the spaghetti based packs so will be ordering more of them next time.
Had a busy day baking and shopping. In bed now, both little ones had danger naps so still awake now.
Im only 11.9lbs from the 12s 😀😀 can’t wait to get in the next stone bracket down as I feel so close to goal then and most of my clothes will start fitting again, I have a wardrobe full of clothes that I haven’t worn for ages.

only 79 days to go 😀 x x

Morning,
I’m up early today to get 2 birthday cakes done, hopefully before the school run if the kids don’t wake for a while. Weighed and 0.8lbs down since yesterday, looks like the big drops have stopped which I’m totally fine about as I’ve had a massive loss and I’m only the start of day 6, official weigh in day is Friday.
Next mini goal is to get into the 180s, only 3.1lbs to go. I’m feeling great.

Start weight 205.4, current weight 193. 12.4lbs down. 78 days to go 😀 x x

Last edited:
Well done on sticking to the plan.

Hope you managed to get the cakes baked before kids woke up. :)
Thanks Mary. Managed to get most of them done, finished just after school when little one was having a nap. Hope you’ve had a good day x x

End of day 6. Doing really well 😀 I’m finding it easy to stick to. I bought strawberry Lindt chocolates earlier for a cake I’m making, it’s my favourite chocolate ever and I wasn’t even tempted a tiny bit to have one 😀
So I’ve got my favourite packs I like now, I’ve got loads left but going to order the ones I really like the most so I don’t feel like I’ve got to force them down.
My husband said he noticed my collar bones were more pronounced today, I hadn’t noticed but looked in the mirror and he was right.
looking forward to weighing tomorrow morning 😀 Skylar has her cake smash in the afternoon, she loves food so I can imagine she’ll try and eat it straight away 😂
I’ll update with weight tomorrow
Goodnight x x

Good evening,
Another busy day today. Skylar had her cake smash, I’ll post a pic. Stuck to plan again, can’t believe my official weigh in day tomorrow, this week has flown. Wonder if I’ll reach a stone loss which sounds totally crazy in just 1 week. I’ll update in the morning with results.
Goodnight x x

Attachments

• BF951A2F-2FF2-4D40-9615-ECD80470F418.png
    BF951A2F-2FF2-4D40-9615-ECD80470F418.png
    3 MB · Views: 10
  • A88E5E32-E6D8-455F-8547-CDF79FE910C7.png
    A88E5E32-E6D8-455F-8547-CDF79FE910C7.png
    6.6 MB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Good morning,
Official first weeks weight loss is 14.6lbs 😀😍😱 a whole stone in 1 week, I’m still shocked but will take it 😂 its given me the motivation to carry on. Finding the diet pretty easy now.
have a great day all x x

Start weight 205.4, current weight 190.8. Loss so far 14.6lbs. 76 days to go 😀 x x

Last edited:
Good evening, had such a busy day baking. I haven’t stopped all day, just got into bed, my body is aching and feet are killing from standing so much. Another reason I want to get this weight off is because I have a bad knee, broke and damaged it badly a few years ago and still suffer daily with it. The heavier I am the more pain I get 😀 when I was at goal it was so much better.
Just realised I’m only 1.8lbs from being back to a 4 stone loss 😀
I’d love to be in the 180s tomorrow 🤞0.9lbs away. If not next few days.
Ive ordered more packs today as can’t stand the milkshakes but really like some of the meals and bars, they’ll be here tomorrow.
off to sleep now. Manic weekend doing Mother’s Day orders. I’m actually looking forward to Monday lol x x

Good evening, had such a busy day baking. I haven’t stopped all day, just got into bed, my body is aching and feet are killing from standing so much. Another reason I want to get this weight off is because I have a bad knee, broke and damaged it badly a few years ago and still suffer daily with it. The heavier I am the more pain I get 😀 when I was at goal it was so much better.
Ive ordered more packs today as can’t stand the milkshakes but really like some of the meals and bars, they’ll be here tomorrow.
off to sleep now. Manic weekend doing Mother’s Day orders. I’m actually looking forward to Monday lol x x
Well done this is really inspiring xx

Good morning, quick update before I start baking. I have 12 deliveries of bouquets and treat boxes today.
down 0.8lbs today 😀
Start weight 205.4, current weight 190, total loss so far 15.4lbs 😀 76 days to go.
surely I’ll hit the 180s tomorrow as only need to lose 0.1lbs 😂
Off to bake. Have a great weekend x x

Last edited:
First day on lighter life -3lbs! I have been trying to cut down/diet and move more for months and I’ve only ever lost and regained the same few pounds so I’m so excited. Sounds like S&S is very similar

Thank you 😊😘 it helps me stay focused by posting my journey and losses. Glad you found it inspiring x x
I’m checking in everyday! I never thought the scales would move again for me 😂 and I really like these lighter life shakes. I’m sure meal replacements are all pretty much the same depending on your preference. I’m going it alone following their plan but I don’t want their counselling. I’ll lose the weight fingers crossed then see a nutritionist but I know why I’m fatter than usual....lockdown! I’m so grateful for your diary I can’t find any inspo on Instagram 😀

Back