Total Solution tubbynomore WILL get in the 11's...

nursetubs said:
DH is on Omeprazole, I'll give them a go for a couple of days and make a GP appointment. It used to be an issue before I had my gall bladder out and I was on Pantoprazole but it got better.

I don't normally get indigestion/acid on this diet but today it's bad :S

OK! Don't know what's going on but I had a mirena coil fitted 2 years ago and have not had a bleed, just the occasional spot so I wear a pant liner. I have a bit more than a spot ATM and my little pad is not enough :( Sorry to be so bold but it has freaked me out...

It'll just be your body settling into the diet I'm sure, if your really worried though I'd go see the quack!!!

I had mine fitted last Tuesday :0) fingers crossed it works for me!!!

Jx

It'll just be your body settling into the diet I'm sure, if your really worried though I'd go see the quack!!!

I had mine fitted last Tuesday :0) fingers crossed it works for me!!!

Jx

You're probably right and I'm worrying over nothing but if it carries on I will, thanks xx

It's the best thing I did, no more pain and very heavy periods resulting in a low Hb. If you've had it a week already you'll be fine. I had cramps for almost a months initially but I stuck it out and once it settled I forgot it was there :D

Hope you are feeling better soon chick. I often used to get indigestion on night shifts too but that was pre-exante. Hope it settles soon for you x

Morning NT.....How did your night go?

Anymore indigestion?....

I had mine fitted for the same purpose as you too as my OH has had the snip!

Been off the pill etc for over two years now but the monthly's were hell! so I'm hoping it's going to sort it!

Well day nine for me and it's going good, had a small protein based meal last night as a new weekly thing that I am going to be doing rather than AAM for the whole week!

Up to 11st 3/4 this morning so a 3/4 gain but that'll be gone by tomorrow I should think as it will be just water clinging to the food I'm sure :0)

Hope you have a fab sleep...I'm off for another 2 days before back on lates Thursday!

Jo x

I'm sure I've read posts on here saying that VLCDs can mess around with your hormones, causing strange things to happen with peoples cycles. I've heard of people being late, being early, people who haven't had periods for years suddenly having them.... so it could just be that. Hope it settles down soon for you, whatever the cause!
I'm also suffering with colds hands at the moment! the rest of me is fine, but they're freezing! I sometimes have the chocolate shake made up with hot water so I can wrap my hands around the mug to warm up a bit!

Good luck with your first weigh in! :)

Day 5

Another great sleep! Not as long but out for the count lol. Just hoovered and cleaned a bit before the tribe come home. No indigestion last night J but I didn't have any coffee either, I'm trying to work out what causes it. I did take DH Omeprazole so that helped too but I will keep clear of coffee for a while and see :)
Still a heavy spotting (if that makes sense!) not enough to call a 'bleed' but otherwise I'm on top form.

Well! I'm in to day 5 and not a morsel has touched these lips, to say 'I don't believe it!' is an understatement. I made them a pasta bolognaise for their tea last night and tonight they're having chips :eek: and I'm not in the least bit tempted.
I like triage's idea of a weekly low carb meal on weigh day but I think I'll push through for a couple of weeks as I don't have any cravings or wants at the mo and keep my meal until the 7th Oct which is my birthday and my second WI!
Would be nice to be a stone down by then as I'll be going out with friends I won't have seen for 5 weeks :giggle:

Tomato and Basil soup tonight, I haven't had the delights of mushroom yet!! Still not too keen on the choc orange bar but loads of water washed it down and helped with the water intake :p

As for the cold hands I've had cold everything last night! I'm glad the weather is getting a bit warmer over the next few days.
Be good peeps, keep busy xx

Mushroom is my favourite!!! Love it with salt n pepper added!

:p

I enjoyed my mini meal last night and still 11st 3/4 this afternoon so not gained anymore since this morning lol...

Jx

Day 6

Morning all, into day 6 already!! Just done 4 nights, one more to go and I'm OK :rolleyes: . Not too tired today but I'll be off to bed soon. What a glorious start to the day, I have a line full of washing out and I'll be missing it :( (God I hate nights sometimes).
Still no indigestion :party0011: maybe it was the black coffee? Might have one tonight then I'll know.
Tesco delivery has come, saves me traipsing around Tesco tempted by all that food. Have my hint of strawberry water and Dr Pepper ready and the ultraslim bars to try which were on offer 2 for £3.50 ... bargain!

I am not a happy bunny with Exante website! I'm not too keen on the bars so I am going to stick with the shakes and soups. I was looking at the shakes/soups bumper pack but it has 28 shakes and 56 soups!!! Why can't it be the other way round? I would prefer to have more shakes.
I have also worked out the individual price of the 50 pack 'offer' and they are the same as the monthly packs at £1.19 each! The only benefit I see is that you get 1 flavour if that's what you like, I think I would prefer a variety anyway.

Ewwwww I must be tired 'cos I'm ranting :p best get off to bed :4633: :nightf:

Super duper well done for staying strong can feel it in my bones ur wi will be a good one x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Precious, I do hope so.

Well, this morning's rant didn't affect my sleep :p but, I do feel that I don't need as much sleep and I have all this energy! The weather does help tho, all my washing now done and loads of exercise tomorrow when I get up to do the ironing :eek:

My belly is rumbling like mad since I got up! I've had a bottle of water and I'm trying to hang off having my soup until about 7 or it'll be a long night :( . Anyway, last night tonight and I'm off for a week next week. Have to try and keep busy. I have plans to do a lot of visiting but I'll make sure they are not at meal times :p

I have only told 1 friend about the diet and she is very supportive, most of the other skinny minnies don't understand.

Off now to do the family tea! Oh what delights do they have tonight??

Keep busy, xx

I find coffee can sometimes give me heartburn.. not always... just sometimes, which is odd. I now have caffine free coffee, which seems to have helped :)

You are doing really well :D
I ordered the soup/shake pack too, and was a bit miffed at the division between soups and shakes. Once I got into though, I was okay. :)

REALLY wasn't looking forward to my tea, I have never been a big fan of mushrooms, I'll eat them in a bolognaise etc or a few with cooked brekkie but I must say this mushroom soup was fab!!!
A spot of black pepper and voila.

No cravings or temptations whilst cooking tea tonight, I'm in the zone. Look out Friday WI :p. I am wary that all this loose flab will need toning and I am allergic to exercise ;) think I'll start gently by taking the dog for a walk, she could do with the exercise too. Hope this weather lasts for a while or I'll miss it.

Duty calls, last night shift...for now!

xx

Hiya NT!!!! Good luck on your last night! I'm back in on lates tomorrow :0( time off goes far too quickly!!!

DD had footie training tonight then came home and wanted hot dogs n fried onions!! The smell was divine but I wasn't tempted which also means I must be in the zone as that smell is usually never ignorable!!!

Mushroom soup is my face with black pepper and a little salt too :0)

Tonight was my first try at Tomato and Basil, my least favourite idea, it was ok once pepped up with a little, salt, pepper, chilli and paprika!

The lengths we go to eh???

Have a good night x

Fave not face!!!!! Damn iPhone again....

NT wednesday night is my night for ready other diaries and I have just read thru yours; It really sounds like you have your head round it now and are doing well.

I found the best remedy for indigestion was gavilast (ranitadine) and it will not affect ketosis wheras gaviscon may do. Touch wood I have not had indigestion this time, so far.

Yay no more nights!!!!!!!!! :0) for you anyway!!!

Mind you, lates aren't that bad for my next 4 days!!!

Jo x

Tonight was my first try at Tomato and Basil, my least favourite idea, it was ok once pepped up with a little, salt, pepper, chilli and paprika!

The lengths we go to eh???

Have a good night x

Yep I agree it's the worst, well diluted with black pepper and I just about manage it :p

OMG!!!! got in this morning and I could have eaten for Wales!!! Cleaned my teeth and went straight to bed :) skipped my morning shake so I could have it when I got up and get back to a daytime routine.
Nights over...til the next time ;) had 4 hours sleep then went out about 2 to enjoy the sunshine. Got my workout for today, done loads of weeding I'd been putting off for ages and pulled all the dead plants from the tubs ready for winter flowers. Even broke into a sweat at one point lol.

I thought with just 600cals a day I'd be lethargic but I have more energy than I have had for a long time :chores016: but I have had some dizzy episodes if I have done too much. Like when I was weeding earlier, I got up to find the bucket felt dizzy and almost lost my balance, that wasn't nice!

Thai chicken soup tonight, I've only had it once but I think it's my favourite. Really like the convenience of not having to work out what to eat!! :D

xx

Back