Tuesday Weighers

HI Guys, I'm new on here but am a Tuesday girl. Weighed in today and lost 5lbs in my first week on extra easy. Looking forwrad to sharing my journey with you all and also sharing and getting tips etc

Good luck to all

Rachel

The number says it all - +5lbs!:eek: over 3 weeks.

Nuff said.

well I did it 4 lbs off makes 2 stone in 8 weeks, i'm over the moon :D

Congratulations on everyones weightloses.

I lost 2lb this week, happy with this, only need 1.5 now to get my stone award.

Well done everyone, some great losses :)

It was my first week weigh in and I lost 4.5 lbs so I was happy. Fingers crossed for next week.:)

I lost 2 and a half and made my 1 stone award!

Well done to everyone else with a loss! xx

Congratulations some good news for most people and for those who didn't lose, at least you know where you went wrong and have the chance to make a change!

3 pounds this week :)

-2.5 lbs over 2 weeks

stayed the same tonight but really pleased cos ive not been 100% this week not gonna make excuses just couldnt get back on plan, but ive been 100% today so hopefully ill be able to stick to it from now on...fingers crossed!

0.5 for me but went way off plan Fri,Sat and Sun and due to unforeseen circumstances have not had a good day syns 25.Will try and have a good 6 days

yeah ive not been 100 % either. mine was lots of chocolate and wine. wot about you?

1.5lbs off for me, very pleased as even though i had four days at 100% I also had three days that were rubbish. Hopefully can have a good week this week and get rid of the christmas gain for good lol. Well Done to all those that have lost this week. For those that haven't draw a line under it, try not to dwell on it and get back on track as its a new week and there's plenty of brilliant advice to help us all along our journey xxx

2lbs on over 4 weeks :(

I'd lost 4lbs when I got weighed this am! It IS my first week though - don't think I'll be doing that EVERY WEEK!!!!!! Done Extra Easy for the very first time - bit scary but rather fabulous!!!!!! xxxx

sts for me aint to worried as it is time of the month so hope to see something worth talking about next week well done everyone that had a lose :)

Back