Tuesday Weighers

2nd week down

Hi everyone, this is my second week and think im starting to get my head round the food optimising way of life and lost 3lbs this week so thats 4 in total - which is more than I ever lost in 6 months of ww! Also got slimmer of the week, which im really chuffed about - feeling positive so roll on next tuesday!

slimmer_of_week.jpg

Welcome Breoghie,

Congratulations and well done on getting slimmer of the week and losing 4lb already!

In order to have your award in each of your posts you need to copy and paste it into your signature.

If you click on 'User CP' on the left side of the blue bar on top of the page and then click edit signature you can copy and paste your SW award into your signature.

Here is a link below to help you step by step to set up a weight tracker.

http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19172-how-setup-weight-loss-ticker-tickerfactory-com.html

I'm very pleased with a 2lb weight loss this week. That's good for me!
Now exclusively following EE, lost 1.5 last week and 2 this week - another week and that 6lb christmas weight will be a distant memory!!

Good luck next week all xx

I sts this week, it's my star week so that is good, quite often with star week I can have a gain. Im going to be making and eating lots of soup this week so hoping for a good loss next Tuesday :)

I'm very pleased with a 2lb weight loss this week. That's good for me!
Now exclusively following EE, lost 1.5 last week and 2 this week - another week and that 6lb christmas weight will be a distant memory!!

Good luck next week all xx

Well done! Keep up the good work you! :D

Lost another 1lb this week, which i'm so pleased about, as on Friday i had stovies, Saturday steak pie and chippy chips and Sunday deep fried shredded beef from the chinese. Had organised a surprise 60th party for my mum on Saturday and had to organise the buffet for 70 people (which i didn't actually touch), with a lot of help from my other half. So eating food like that was probably best, as i needed something to soak up the amount of rose vino that i also had on Saturday night, from what i remember :D. xx

I weigh this evening, but good luck to everyone else weighing today. Tuesday weighers ROCK!!

btw I think there is a new place to put the daily weighers threads, in it's own section at the top

1.5lb off :)

i put my weight loss in the new forum, is it not that one that we are supposed to use instead of making up a whole new one :confused: xx

I've lost 3lbs this week. Unfortunately most of it is probably artificial. Details in my journal! Still - I'm not complaining. :)

well done everyone! I get weighed at half 5 - I'm only a couple of pound off my 3 stone award so fingers crossed!!! C x

Back