tweekedgirl's Weight Loss Diary

Weight in day! Official weight of 63.4kg, which isn't a massive loss haha. Loss of 0.1kg / 1/4lb. Still, better than a gain and I'm a little light than I was this time last week. Overall last week went well, although calories were a little high on Thursday and Friday, finishing on net 2124 and 2071. Still I'm pleased and still in a good frame of mind to do this :)

Started today off with a 5 mile run, and tonight I'm running the Electric Run in Manchester which is a 5km where everyone is dressed up in rave gear with glowsticks, and DJs play live around the course. At the end there is a stage and a rave to finish the night! Should be pretty interesting lol, but I'm just hoping this rain holds off.

Food wise, I've finally got a battery for my scales, so I can get back to making sure I'm having correct portion sizes. I've so far had muesli for breakfast, and I'm having pasta with tuna and a home made salsa dressing for dinner. Not sure what I'm planning for tea, but something full of protein to fuel me tonight!

It's lovely to have you back. It's amazing how changr and emotions can affect us.

Nice to see you too Skinny!

Good morning everyone, it's absolutely gorgeous outside :D Today is going to be a good day. After a rocky start to last week, I had some really good days towards the end, and official weigh in this morning is 62.9kg, a loss of 0.5kg :) So a healthy total of 1.3lbs in two weeks. Very pleased with this, and if I can keep up this level of loss then I should be back at goal in approximately 8 weeks.

Seeing as the sun is shining, I'm off out for a run in an hour. Only a short one this morning, as I'm running the Manchester 10km tomorrow. The weather is meant to stay as nice as this, which is very similar to how it was last year, so I need to have sun tan at the ready. Looking forward to what is going to be a really lovely weekend :)

Good morning everyone, hope you've all had a good couple of weeks :D

I'll start off by saying that the race went amazingly. It was both the best and worst experience of my life! It was absolutely scorching, everything ached, I nearly threw up in front of thousands of people, and at around 7km I wanted to stop and cry haha. But I pushed through all that and went on to finish at 58:52, which is four and half minutes quicker than when I ran the race twelve months ago, and my new 10km personal best. I'm very pleased for having stuck at it, and it now makes me all the more excited for the half marathon in September :)

So weigh in last week was excellent, coming in at 62.2kg, a loss of just under 2lbs. Monday was bank holiday and I spent it out going to the Lowry food festival. It's far to say I over-indulged slightly :p So this past week has been damage limitation, and weigh-in this morning was back at 62.2kg, so I'm very pleased with that as I was expecting at least a small gain. Happy days :)

After a rough week food-wise, I didn't have much hope for this morning's weigh in. I'd struggled at the beginning of this week, and kept snacking on silly things for no reason. Stupid cravings! I weighed myself mid-week and I was up to 63kg, so Thursday and Friday I got back on it and stuck to my goals, and the weigh-in this morning was 62.1kg :) I know this is only a loss of 0.1kg or 1/4lb, but it's still a loss and it's a step in the right direction. I've given myself until the beginning of August to try to get back to goal weight, which is approx 9 weeks to loose 8lbs. It's a tall ask since the last part is the slowest, but I'm going to stick at it. No one ever said this was easy!

Thursday
Cereal and skimmed milk for breakfast, Glorious soup for dinner (I love these fresh soups :D), Tomato and cheese pasta with chips for tea, and a banana and Walkers Sunbites crisps for snacks. Drinks were just coffee with sweetener. Total cals 1516

Friday:
Cereal and skimmed milk for breakfast, Glorious soup for dinner (yes repetitive but if it works, stick at it!) Grilled chicken and pepper with steamed rice for tea, Satsuma, Walkers Sunbites, small Milky bar, one Go Ahead bar and some ham for snacks, and drinks were 3 coffees, 1 diet Dr Pepper and a hot chocolate. Total 1418 cals

Getting out in an hour for a 7 mile run. Looking forward to the run but not to this weather as it looks like it's about to absolutely chuck it down. Will potentially do the 30 day shred later and get working on those abs! Have a nice weekend everyone :)

Better to pull it back and not do anything at all! I read something the other day and it rang true: If you dropped your phone would you repeatedly stamp on it or would you pick it up? So why would you keep eating bad things if you have one bad day on a diet.
So well done for pulling it back and your target is achievable!

Back