Ultrabluedress's Diary To Weight Loss and Fitness 2013

Feeling decadent eating a totally off plan crusty cob with cheese and onion... yum at least it has a hex in it though ;)

You are doing brilliant and your diary is so detailed well done for the weight losses keep it up x

Time to confess....

After a spectacular couple of days syn wise time to get back on plan... Sunday as I wanted some wine and a scotch I decided to flexi syn, food wise I was good on plan until I decided I wanted some chocolate, I never learn alcohol and diets don;t mix with me, I'm an all or nothing girl... so grand total of extra syns for Sunday 75 !!!

Had good intentions on Monday until slightly hungover decided a hair of the dog was a good idea, no it wasn't, foodwise I was fine just extra picking here and there nothing major but once again as I had had a hair of the dog I then wanted wine and there was a bottle left from Sunday, so of course after the wine was another scotch and then some chocolate, well freddo frog and a flake to be precise so..... 13 syns in choc 13 syns in wine and no idea for the scotch as I didn't measure it out

Back on plan now until Friday when I'm out for lunch, was hoping to loose this week but I'll be happy with a STS now to be honest...

Green day ahead as I have a camembert left over from Christmas that needs using up, so i'll bake that later as a starter and everyone can help me eat it. I always get stuck with lunch though on green days, although I might do baked potato with beans today.

Breakfast

Mini sausage and beans 50g (1syn)
Mushrooms
scrambled egg
1 slice of wholemeal bread (1/2 hex)
panfried cherry tomatoes

Lunch

Free soup
Baked potato baked beans salad leaves

Dinner
LM mozarella burger (4 syns) SW chips side salad

snack

banana
4 crisp bread hex cheddar cheese hex
baked camembert yuk had one mouthfull with slice bread hexb

Option hot choc 3 syns freddo frog 5 syns

Last edited:
Draw a line under it and carry on :) I am terrible at controlling myself with chocolate and I'm not sure that'll ever change, I just have to either save up my syns so I can enjoy a bit of a gorge or start to learn to just have a 'normal' amount! Alcohol I'm fine with because i only drink on a night out really, although i do then tend to put it away!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I must say if it is in the house I would eat chocolate till none left but I do prefer savoury stuff. I dont drink either unless a night out although I still have a bottle of Sloe Gin left from Xmas so may treat myself at the weekend!! Its a new day so no worrying and stay away from the scotch - its evil!!!!

Thank you ladies xxxx

HELLO!! Xx

Back to Red days today yay ice to get out walking again even though it was snowing, it's been so long since I walked but I'm feeling it now in my hip time for a couple of painkillers before bed I think... Anyway as I said nice to be out and about and even managed to start a leaflet drop for playgroup...

Breakfast

2 rashers of trimmed bacon and poached egg

Lunch

home made cauliflower and broccoli soup
Salad with 2 crispbreads ham and 100g cottage cheese (0.5 syns) as not fat free and not sure if less than 2% is free or not

1/2 muller fat free coconut yoghurt (1/2 syns) I froze the other half to try it as a ice cream style dessert

Dinner

Homemade lasagne and salad used roasted peppers as my lasagne sheets and 30g cheese (hex) 1 tsp low fat cheese spread (1/2 syn) and 2 tsp of half fat cream fraiche (2syns)

Snacks

Banana

Going to try the egg choc pudding before bed

Tried the frozen yoghurt it was nice but I was too impatient to let it defrost enough lol

Syns so far 4

Probably will have a freddo frog tonight so that will be 5 syns

drinks

2 cups of hot water and lemon black coffee 1 mug of tea and diet coke crap on the water front once again

Bought some cute little ovenproof dishes from the poundshop today for cooking lasagnes and veggies etc

Tried the egg pudding thing kind of liked the taste in a weird way, totally over cooked it though so it was like a chocolate omlette lol

Todays dinner

Attachments

• IMAG0115.jpg
    IMAG0115.jpg
    943 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Back to Red days today yay

Breakfast

2 rashers of trimmed bacon and poached egg

Lunch

home made cauliflower and broccoli soup
Salad with 2 crispbreads ham and 100g cottage cheese (0.5 syns) as not fat free and not sure if less than 2% is free or not

1/2 muller fat free coconut yoghurt (1/2 syns) I froze the other half to try it as a ice cream style dessert

Dinner

Homemade lasagne and salad used roasted peppers as my lasagne sheets and 30g cheese (hex) 1 tsp low fat cheese spread (1/2 syn) and 2 tsp of half fat cream fraiche (2syns)

Snacks

Banana

Going to try the egg choc pudding before bed

Syns so far 4

drinks

2 cups of hot waterand lemon black coffee 1 mug of tea and diet coke crap on the water front once again

Bought some cute little ovenproof dishes from the poundshop today for cooking lasagnes and veggies etc

Hi blue dress

Is it the muller with chocolate coconut one? These are free, it is the greek ones that are 1/2syn.

I just tried that eggy pudding thing and if you have a problem with textures I wouldn't try it. It has a weird eggy jelly texture. I have tried it but wont be again - waste of 2syns :-( That my opinion though!!

Have a good night xx

Yes it was the greek style one I didn't realise there was a coconut and choc one....

Ohhh li! The coconut muller is so nice, saw it once in tesco so got some and never seen them again! I also love the Greek ones, so nice!

I didn't like the micro cake thing one bit :( x

I had the Greek coconut one, thought it tasted a bit like suntan cream lol

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

The greek coconut is good to use in Thai curries.

Tablespoon Green Thai paste, OXO chicken cube mixed with water to make a paste and mix with the paste. Heat through with your stir fry veg and at the very end add in the yogurt - lovely and so simple :)

Back