Ultrabluedress's Diary To Weight Loss and Fitness 2013

So what would u typically eat of a fasting day? Will have a scroll thru your pages but on iPad and makes it difficult!!!

Todays fast day

SW Free soup 40 cals

Tiny taste of Kebab meat and it was just a taste ;)

homemade quorn cottage pie with pan fried cabbage 265 cal

Snack later before bed

2 ryvita with Marmite 78 cals

options hot chocolate 40 cals

Drinks hot water, black coffee, pepsi max, tea

So what would u typically eat of a fasting day? Will have a scroll thru your pages but on iPad and makes it difficult!!!

Hi Alycyn I just posted todays above and this was Mondays diary

Today fast day

Free drinks....

SW free tomato soup 47 cals per bowl

dinner 266 cal

Turkey stir fry

100g Turkey
Courgette and carrots sliced into ribbons "Noodle" style
25 g Noodles
100g tinned stir fry vegetables
soy sauce and shake of chinese salt and pepper

supper

2 ryvita with marmite 78 cals
4 Strawberries 12 cals

I've used WW ready meals in the past for speed, to be honest it makes it easier to bung it in the microwave and add low cal veg and it doesn't feel like dieting just forgot to buy any whilst I was out yesterday, thats why I cooked today.... I like a hot chocolate treat too on fasting days

Feast day today

Weighed myself after yesterdays fast day and bit disappointed to find I'd gained one of the three pounds I'd lost but never mind we'll see what happens Monday WI

Feast day based on SW Red day

Breakfast

Boiled egg and 2 wholemeal toast hex with spread... spread counted as feast food

Lunch

2 frankfurter hotdog sausages feast food (10'5 syns)
Tomato Ketchup and onions

Muller yoghurt (1 1/2 syns)

Small homemade scone feast food

Dinner

WW sausages (1 syn)
Mash potato (3 syns)
Yorkshire pudding (2 1/2 syns)
Carrot and swede mash
sprouts
Oxo gravy

Snack

Jam donut (9 syns)

Know it was feast day today but couldn't see much point in stuffing myself but I will be treating myself to a Jam donut later mmmxxx

Hi Alycyn I just posted todays above and this was Mondays diary

Today fast day

Free drinks....

SW free tomato soup 47 cals per bowl

dinner 266 cal

Turkey stir fry

100g Turkey
Courgette and carrots sliced into ribbons "Noodle" style
25 g Noodles
100g tinned stir fry vegetables
soy sauce and shake of chinese salt and pepper

supper

2 ryvita with marmite 78 cals
4 Strawberries 12 cals

I've used WW ready meals in the past for speed, to be honest it makes it easier to bung it in the microwave and add low cal veg and it doesn't feel like dieting just forgot to buy any whilst I was out yesterday, thats why I cooked today.... I like a hot chocolate treat too on fasting days

I think I would buy things pre-packed just for sake of knowing the exact cals especially if I was going to do it unless I got used to it!!!

Thanks x

I think I would buy things pre-packed just for sake of knowing the exact cals especially if I was going to do it unless I got used to it!!!

Thanks x

Definately a lot easier to buy ready meals on fast days saves faffing around with calorie counting, I need to stock up on ready meals for fast days just been to asda and forgot again to buy them not used to buying ready meals nowadays lol

Right back to it, feeling desponadant today as 3 days of plan and I've put on 3lb, two pound I struggled to loose over the last three weeks plus another so I'm now heavier than when I started 5:2, yes days off plan but I didn't go overboard in my eating, yes I had wine and chocolate but no huge meals and deserts etc.. back on with a fast day... today and I'll do a strict mix of 5:2 and SW this month with exercise and review things at the end of the month... only one weekend of being out this month which is just two meals out so I'll try and stick to SW as mucha possible for them and try not to have a desert... well apart from when I go to the chinese buffet their deserts are to die for and they always have my faves on, harvester for the other meal which is great for SW and I'll have black coffee instead of desert there as they only have huge high calorie deserts that I like there all the lower stuff has raspberries in them yuk but good for me ;)

Also I'm going to stop eating earlier in the evening, I tend to have a small snack before bed, they reckon if you've not eaten your full allocation of calories it doesn't hurt your weightloss but we'll see. aso aiming for at least 25 mins of exercise a day along with the 30 day squat challenge..

Right fast day today

WW ready meal and veg 300 cals

strawberries 15cals
Ryvita and Marmite 78 cals
Hot chocolate 40 cals
bovril 7 cals
Aldi crispy fries 67 cals ( i love this find less cals and fat than the ww stuff and tastes lush as it's not diet, and 8 bags I think for 89p or something daft like that)

Drinks, water, black coffee, pepsi max and mug of tea

Exercise

55 squats 55 stomach crunches

45 mins zumba intermediate level

Last edited:
I had weekend off plan too but then again I have been off plan for months with the promise of starting every sunday - get to Wed and just go daft. Was home for the weekend so I had too much food and drink with family and friends. I got back yesterday but just enjoyed rest of the day. Kind of back on plan today :)

Hope you have a good day xx

Thanks chick I think planning is the key not just a daily menu but a bit further ahead concerning exercise routines and eating out etc, luckily I've not got much of a social life so it's easier for me to do that ;) Hard not to have wine though I love relaxing with a glass or two of red, looking forward though to trying some nice diet drinks I found in Aldi to replace the wine with....

Hope you're having a good evening

Okay third time lucky with this diary, I really know I want to loose weight my innnerself is telling me so just need my brain to catch up with my thinking...

Plan, plan, plan, is, well the plan I suppose lol... I'm joining a group with my friend who goes with my free bella voucher and reckon it's better to spend money on a class a week rather than a bottle of wine mid week, I'm hoping a few weeks at group will show me where I'm going wrong as I KNOW I can loose on slimming world...

So anyway back to basics, this week I'm trying to remember everything I ate when I started last year as I know I'm eating far less now than I did and consuming far less calories and that's not working in my weight loss.. wish I'd started this diary then...

Monday Red Day

Breakfast
Bacon x 2 mushrooms, (they were rank so I think They were off so didn't eat them) poached egg..

Lunch

Not hungry because it was so warm and I was working in the garden, so threw salad leave in a bowl then in another bowl put olives (1syn) cucumber and variety of different tomatoes and two slices of wafer thin ham, worked out tasty eating that way... deffo going to do that again when I'm not hungry... or on WI days as group is on a Wed night...

Dinner

Hey there, looks like we are in sync!!! I've bn off plan again for last couple wks but back on plan yest. Would go to class but our C is a big lady & all the helpers are larger too which is not great for motivation!! Trying it alone again. Got a few wks before hols so hoping to get a few lbs off before then. Had taken up,running but got shin splints so gave up for a bit after completing race for life. Got Dr tomorrow get referred for physio.

Good luck x

Good luck with the physio and hope you get referered quickly, I had to wait months for my shoulder physio, but it's been worth it even though it bloody hurts during the sessions, big improvement but still got a way to go..ten more weeks then if not better injections, but tbh I don't put as much work in as I should.. Spent 45 minutes on the gym equipment in the park on the way back from physio, I just wish the local parks to us had them too, hubs moans if I ask to borrow the car....

Lovely homemade burger tonight for dinner

Right todays food

Breakfast

Ran out of time to cook something so apple and banana

Snack
melon and grape pack from asda, nectarine

Lunch
3 slices of wafer thin ham
Tuna and cottage cheese, salad tomatoes and cucumber, olives (1syn) babybel light hex

Snack
fat free natural yoghurt

Dinner

Homemade burger with babybel light (hex) inside and chopped peppers, served on wholemeal bun (hex) rocket and mushrooms... salad leaves tomatoes cucumber and olives (1 syn)

Drinks water, diet pepsi and black coffee

Last day of freedom before starting group so will just go a couple over syns on wine..

Tonights dinner decided on SE day today

Attachments

• Photo2257.jpg
    Photo2257.jpg
    407.9 KB · Views: 17
Back