Umpteenth attempt diary! To keep me on track :-)

mdymond

Hi all

I have restarted SW for the millionth time to shed the last of my baby (ahem, I mean toddler!!) weight. I had a lot of success previously and lost a lot of weight to get to target for my wedding. However, subsequent baby and married bliss has led me to being about 4 and half stone more than I'd like :-(

I rejoined a couple of weeks ago and have so far lost 3lb but I really need to keep focused to stay 100% on track. I have read through others diaries and they are really inspiring and so I hope it can work for me too.

I weigh in at group on Saturdays so today is the first of my new - 100% slimming world - week.

So today has been ok so far...

Breakfast

Mixed fruit salad and muller light yogurt

Lunch

We went to the local christmas market which was lovely but filled with burger stalls!! I did manage to find one which sold jacket potatoes though so had one of these with beans (I even resisted the cheese!) whilst my husband chomped on a burger :)

Proud moment number one as the burgers smelt yummy - particularly in the cold!!!

Dinner

I am having steak with slimming world chips and peas.

I have had milk in my coffee today as hexa but haven't had my b today, which is a bit naughty. I just don't know what to have?!

Saved my syns for a glass of wine later in front of the tele - 6.5 syns (I might have two!)

So far so good this week :)

So yesterday was Monday, which meant back to work and the boredom of my desk (a place where I find it difficult not to eat!)

Breakfast - muller light and banana

Lunch - salad, ham, fat free dressing and pickle (1 syn)

Dinner - pasta, bolognese and sprinkling of cheese (6 syns)

Snacks - Apple, biscuit (homemade & covered in icing) million syns!!

Well, apart from the biscuit it was a good day but still struggling to include my hexb!

Now if only my little boy would stop getting up at 5am I might start to feel a bit better!

Back