Unit diet diary

Well dusted self off and ready to carry on as normal guess bad days are inevitable and mine seems to have cost me 3 pounds but am hoping to have that off and see aloss at my official WI on Monday.
Today is going to be tricky as it my daddy's birthday and we are getting my bro's exam results so are hoping to celebrate tonight. We are going to a chinese which i reckon I will have to use 20 units to cover.
B- frosties

L- Jacket and salad watermelon

D- soup1, satay2, veg2,rice 1/2, char sui 6,

Morning all, think I have a bit of a food hangover today from my binge wed and MSG city last night so glugging the water and back on the straight and narrow now until next weekend when im going to DUblin:cool:. Today I am having:
B- Fosties0,milk0.nectaine0.

L-Jacket Pot0, Beans1. Muller1.

D-Veg0, 3 Corn wraps1.5, melon0. Total = 3.5 Trying to stay low.

Have alovely time in Dublin. I have never been but it's on my to do list when the kids get a bit older!!

Ok still did not do well yesterday reckon I had 15 units ended up having domino's slice b'day cake and glass of champagne oh well you have to live your life right? Today my baby is going to neutered so am up having my frosties now maybe we will eat out while waiting for him if so will have a jacket. Tonight Im doing hubby enchiladas i reckon these will be high so going to do myself veg fajita's x

Hello all hope your all having a great bank holiday weekend I am shattered my baby was neutered yesterday so did not sleep well, then had to be at work at 7 puppy is now asleep on my feet and hubby is asleep on settee! I am having an ok day today think I will have STS at wi if not had a gain but have had a bad ish week lol.
B- frosties nectarine
L Toast 1/2, Beans 1, Frusi 1/2, spread 1 = 3
D Sausage 2, mash 0, Gravy 0, Veg 0
skinny cow 1/2 Jaffa 1 = 6 1/2

Where did you find the Frusi Katie? I had no luck when I was looking as the kids wanted to try them :confused:

Your units look good :cool:

I got some from morrisons and some from tesco they were £1 for 2 pots and are gorgeous cross between ice cream and cheesecake and only 1/2 unit each x

Morning all had my WI and put on 4 pounds am absolutly gutted so am now 16.4 because of this my brain is aying well obviously this diet doesnot work go back to CD or try this new weight matters like you were going to but I know I would not stick to it I would fall off and binge then be heavier and unhealthier than ever! I know its not the diet that does not work and that it is me with the problem I have such a lot to loose I see it as impossible but when I look back ath this time last year when I joined ww at 14 stone I think Oh my God I would have been there by now but all my messing round has got me a gain of over 2 stone to deal with!!! Sorry for rambling hope your all feeling better than I do xx

Todays food-
B- frosties low sugar sk milk (0) Melon (0) Necatarine(0)
L-Ham (1/2) salad (0) dressing(0) yogurt (0)
D- 4x sausage (2) mash (0) gravy (0) veg (0) ice cream (2) Total = 4.5

Don't worry about the gain. it will come off easily. Sometimes changing the amount you eat can be good for a diet and you will probably find that staying firm this week will see you half a stone lighter at your next weigh in.

Today I have started back at Uni I am in year 4 now so near yet so far, i think my head is going to explode with the amount of work they expect of us plus we were told that we now have to stay overnigh and then carry on the next day!!!! Oh well I knew it would happen eventually maybe filling up my days will stop me eating!
I have not eaten much today as been filling sick with a migraine.
B- slice melon
L-yogurt
D- frosties

oh no katie. Hope you are feeling better soon. x

Thanks hon just been asleep for 2 hours so feel a bit better now hubby has just rand to see if I want a Mcdonalds bringing home at 8.30 for tea am very temted will have a look at units first x Glad to see you maintained x

Hey Katie,

Hope your migraine is much better now. Year 4 of Uni sounds like it's gonna be a tough one for you ... I can sympathise with you - I work full time and am studying for my degree alongside work. It's tough, but somehow we just cope!!! If you are anything like me, don't turn to food when the going gets tough. Food is never the answer to stress - only the creator of more stress when we notice we have ballooned up :rolleyes: and piled on the poundage!! Ho Hum!!

Remember to try and take a little time out each day just for you - use it to chill out and pamper yourself a little I'm certain it will help to keep you sane!!

So, do tell. Did you have the macdonalds?? What did you have and how many units??

xx

yep did you have maccie d's? I hope the migraine has gone and you feel better. I hate migraines but thankfully dont seem to get them very often now. x

Hi all migraine went thank you and did have a Mcd's I had a strawberry shake 2 units and nuggets 5 so not too bad. Today I have had yet another day from hell it was my first day of community placement and I am starting to feel that I am really not clever enough to finish my degree, I feel like every question I got asked I could not think of the answer on the spot:sigh: Oh well have had a good good day so far but evenings are always a struggle for me lol.

B- all bran 1/2, banana 0, milk 0.

L- Ham 1/2, salad, 5 olives 0. 2 nectarine and watermelon.

D- not feeling very inspired at moment see what i fancy later x:raincloud:

decided to have fish finger butties for dinner and a sc lolly so 5 units for today xx

mmm fish fingers. Sorry you had a rubbish day at uni. What course are you doing?

How are you in general - are you still enjoying the diet? I'm getting back into it properly now and feel alot better. You are doing really well - 5 units for today is fab, keep going girl! x

I'm studying medicine but as I said its not going too well at the moment im doing ok with units but am just a bit down at moment so just trying to stop binging, well done on getting back on track x

Back